Corvus Hensel

Quidditch Fanatic / Witty / Sarcastic
OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Things were really weird at home. Corvus did not know what to think. His mom had been dating this man for a while now. Then, all of a sudden, his mom got sick and threatened to kill him all of the time. It was her day off of work, and Corvus had been in his bedroom, playing on his toy broomstick. His plan was working after all. He sent his mom’s boyfriend an urgent letter. He was needed here ASAP. Kamaria was very sick and needed someone to help her. Of course, Corvus thought that if his mom killed Quil, she would get better. She was getting a little rounder, that was for sure. Maybe it was swelling from not getting what she wanted? Corvus glanced up with his silvery eyes as he heard some knocks on the door. He jumped off his broomstick and rushed to the door. He threw it open to see the man with the longest hair he had ever seen, that wasn’t tied back anyway. “You came!” Corvus announced.

The tall, broad shoulders neutral skin tone of a man stood outside the door of his girlfriend's residence. Quil had stayed away ever since she pulled that foolish act on him at The Inner Eye. She didn't have to get involved, she shouldn't have put her nose where it didn't belong. Quil stares down at one of her children, the sarcastic one who sent the urgent letter to him. "Of course I did, where your mother," Quil responding with a bit of annoyance carried in his voice. It wasn't towards Corvus, just the woman who brought him into this world. Quil squeezes the boy's shoulder lightly as he made his way inside their home. "What's so urgent that you couldn't tell me over the letter, hmm? This better be good," Quil said sternly, not seeing his girlfriend around. He didn't call out for her as they were still not speaking to each other, he waited to hear his stepson's excuse for summoning him.

Corvus grinned at the tall man, as he listened to what he said. He took the tone and wondered if something happened between him and his mom. Corvus snickered, “Oh, it is nothing, Quil. Mom is in her bathroom right now. You’ll likely find her on the floor. She’s sick.” Corvus placed his hands behind his back and swayed gently back and forth. He would remain in the living room while the two spoke. “She’s been saying that she is going to kill you, so I thought I’d make it easier on her by inviting you over!” Corvus smirked as he had a hunch over what was making his mom sick. He heard a lot about babies and pregnancy, since he spent a lot of time with his aunts and uncles after all.

Well in her second trimester and Kamaria’s morning sickness had only tripled in length and agony. She was lucky to have a day off from work to bow down in front of the porcelain throne. She was still in her black, silk nightgown that covered her entire body except her shoulders and arms. Her red hair remained tied back in a messy bun. The woman raised her head when she heard her son’s voice, and none other than Quil. Why was he here? Ever since that day in the mall, she had been avoiding him like the Black Plague. A part of her wanted to miscarry because she didn’t want to deal with this. Nor did she want a repeat of what happened between her and Rurik. Kamaria remained on the floor, while her arm held up her head as she stared into the clear water. The former Head Girl never felt like this with Katia and Corvus. Why was she like this now? Oh it better not be twins. She’d murder him twice over if it was.

Last edited:
Quil clenched his jaw, "It's nothing, your mother is sick. And what are you doing to help her feel better?" Quil asked the boy. Quil gave a look that fell unimpressed with the boy's satirical remarks. "One of these days you're gonna regret that tongue of yours," the man spoke before leaving the little brat to his own device. Quil considers him to be funny when he's not the target of the boy's snark. "Kamaria," Quil calls out throughout the witch's residence. "Kamaria," Quil calls out again, first entering her room to see that she wasn't there and then eventually entering the bathroom. Quil stopped still seeing his girlfriend in really bad shape. Quil didn't dare to move closer, knowing his girlfriend she might actually try to kill him. "What's wrong with you? Corvus writes to me and says that it's urgent, he says that you're sick. What's wrong?" He asked again. He couldn't tell because of the gown she wore and the way she sat on the floor, he couldn't tell of the growing swelling belly hiding behind it all. He thinks she probably ate something bad or something along those lines.

Kamaria breathed heavily as she heard Quil enter the bathroom. Even though she was so angry with him for doing this to her, she still had some strong feelings for him. The other thing was that she had her natural hair color back too. It started out as blonde, but turned red the older she got. Quil asked what was wrong, which from that angle, he wouldn't be able to see his seed growing in her oven. She muttered, "My son really has a way of getting under my skin. This isn't bloody urgent. Just been under the weather for a few... months." Kamaria was grumbling mainly to herself, as she brushed her stray strands of hair behind her ear. Kamaria put her hands on the rim of the toilet as she slowly rose herself to her feet. She turned to face him, as her bun fell from the top of her head. It fell over her shoulders as the tie came apart and landed on the rug. "Thanks to that shopkeeper that you harassed, she let me know what you did. You are damn lucky I can't leave the bathroom long enough to get my wands to-" Kamaria felt another wave of nausea hit her before she could finish her sentence. She put the lid down on the toilet and sat down on it, her manicured hand covering her mouth. Merlin, this was miserable.

There was a lot to take in here, Quil didn't realize soon enough but he noted the significant change in her appearance. The first thing he notices was her hair, it wasn't the obvious blonde he was used to seeing. That didn't mean much to him, witches are always experimenting with their looks. "Well he has known to get under mines, that's nothing out of the norms. A few months?" Quil repeated her last words. Quil remains rooted in place, she didn't seem arm with her wand but that didn't mean she wouldn't attack him. Not that she looked to have the will to. She berated him about the shopkeeper and Quil had the urge to turn away to ignore the nonsense spewing out of her mouth. "What I did? What did I do," Quil wasn't fond of getting the blame for something he wasn't aware of, especially with the mention of the shopkeeper. "What did that crazy woman tell you, huh? Tell me?" He stepped closer then he recognizes the signs, all of them. From her being sick for months and her figure was different. Quil steps back, he seen this from his mother with his little sister and his older sister when she had his nephew. Quil hasn't seen his family in a long time, but he could still remember being around when the witches in his family were carrying when they were pregnant with a child. He fell silent, his mind wouldn't accept the reality, but if he remembers correctly then it was real. Quil had no words to share for the moment.

As the wizard took a step back, after demanding what all the shopkeeper said, which only fell on deaf ears. She was carrying and still angry over this whole ordeal. Kamaria glared at Quil while her hand slowly moved away from her mouth. Her nausea was subsiding for the moment. She ignored the whole demands, only to point her finger at her boyfriend, "You did this to me. I'm bearing your child. And I swear, if I have twins..." Kamaria glanced down at her belly, which would soon grow even bigger. It was starting to show already too. "It is possible because I am a twin." Her mother's side had twins as well, since it was carried mainly through the maternal side of the family. "Have you nothing to say to that, Quil Makwa?"

Quil furrowed his thick brows at her accusations of him, "I did this to you? Well, I better have, and if I'm not mistaken it takes two to tangle," Quil shot back. She can pout and be miserable all she wants, though, she won't be blaming all her misery on him. Not on his watch. "What do you want me to say exactly? I'm going to be a father, granted that you take care of yourself," Quil snapped, roaming his dark eyes at his girlfriend. She may feel miserable, but, there was certainly a glow about her now that he was aware of the situation. Another thing he would recognize as he stares down at his bombshell of a redhead girlfriend. Who appears to look soft and gentle when she was carrying he noted. "When do you want to get married?"

Last edited:
Kamaria narrowed her eyes, though he was right, it wasn't like he was alone in this. Yet, she was still angry about this whole ordeal. Of course she could take care of herself. Since her husband left, and the whole fight over custody, she managed to raise her two single-handedly. She did not mention this because she felt that she did not have to prove herself at all. However, when he asked when they should get married, Kamaria stood there, her silver eyes wide as saucers. Did he really, why? She shook her head. "Quil, you don't have to- I mean, we don't need to get married just because I'm pregnant." The redhead leaned against the wall, while her hand ran through her hair. "I'd rather wait until things are certain, and better timing. Not to mention, you need to ask my father first." Kamaria felt that her father might not approve of this situation, but he used to be the assassin of the family, before becoming the head.

Quil gritted his teeth, raising his callus digits across his forehead frustrated. "You think that's the only reason I want to get married?" He raised his voice, he was quite disappointed she saw no other reason to get married. "Just because that prick left doesn't mean you can't get married again," Quil responded, irritable at the redhead. He may be terrible to others, but he was sure enough to know and understand he loved Kamaria and her two little brats. They came with the package, he was willing to accept them because they were a part of her. He tolerated them and wanted to be with Kamaria for the long run. "Yeah, yeah. I'll ask him. If I die for some reason, get in contact with my mother. She will tell you the location of my vault, whatever is left behind is yours to keep."

Kamaria narrowed her silvery eyes as he raised his voice to her. The nerve to do that to a pregnant lady! Especially one of her standing. “That is not the reason I am saying no!” Kamaria hissed when he brought up Rurik. Rurik Hensel, the one that she hated the most, and fought for because her father was dead set against him. She came up with a solution, as she lowered her form down onto the toilet, getting rather exhausted. Yelling and being angry took the energy right out of her. “Ask him in a year. After this is over. If you still want to get married, assuming you survive him, then my answer will change. Only then.” Kamaria didn’t want to risk too much. She was already pregnant so the worst has come, after Rurik. If only she asked Axel to kill him.

Quil scoff, "It's the first thing that came out of your mouth, what did you expect I would think?" Quil felt all tense up, his shoulders wouldn't relax until he started pacing back and forth. Kamaria drove him crazy, they spent most of their time quarreling over ridiculous things than they do being romantic. It's a toxic kinda love and he wouldn't have it any other way. "Assuming I survive him, have a bit more confidence in me, woman," he grunts, rubbing the side of his face. "I need some air," Quil walked out of sight, bumping into everything as he left towards the front door. "Hey brat, take care of your mom," Quil tells the smart*ss Hensel boy as he leaves. "I'll be back."

Corvus was flying around the living room and the hallway on his toy broomstick. He heard a lot of yelling. His mom and Quil, and before long, he heard Quil coming his way. Corvus narrowed his golden eyes as he told him to take care of his mom. “Why aren’t you dead?!” Corvus shouted as the door closed. He shook his head, and set the broom aside and ran upstairs to find his mother. He saw her just climbing into the bed, not under the covers. Corvus crawled up into the bed with his mom, and snuggled up with her. Kamaria wrapped her arm around her son. Corvus stated, “Quil is coming back. I dunno when but when he does, then you can kill him.” Kamaria sighed, laughing very softly as she stroked her son’s hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back