</COLOR>
Kiera Melanie Kingsley​
<i>
</i>
Keira_Knightley-.jpg
KieraMK.jpg
Keira_Knightley2.jpg

<COLOR color="Darkmagenta">Family

Mother: I am still trying to figure you out.
Father: I love you so much. You are my protector.
Brother: You watch over me and keep me safe. I love you.
Sister: You are my best friend and I love you to pieces.

Friends

Partners in crime, we do everything together
Best Friends,you love me no matter what
Close Friends, never judging always caring
Average Friends, fun to be with
Student Friends, as it says
Family Friends, know me only because of my family
Protective Over Me, would let no one hurt me
Protective Over You, would let no one hurt you

Other

Former Friends
Acquaintances
Name Basis
Met Once
Annoyances
Professor
Mentor
Mentee

Mortal Enemies
Hardcore Enemies
Average Enemies
Rivals
Mutual Dislike
One Sided Enemy

Relationships

Final
Current
Puppy Love
Flirts/Flings
Past
Like Family
Mutual Crush
I have a Crush On You
You Have a Crush On Me
I look Up To You

Name:
Relationship with me:
Our history:
RPs we have together:
Link to your Relationship Thread: 

Name: Bellatrix Green
House & Year: Slytherin 4th Year
Relationship with me: Best Friends, you love me no matter what (but secretly of course. Bella never wants you to know she truly, deeply cares!)
Our history: Somehow grew together to be close friends.
RPs we have together: Loads...
Link to your Relationship Thread: None

ooc: If this is terrible, let me know so I can edit it. :D

bandwsiggy-1.jpg

Name: Andromeda Fiorelli

House & Year: Gryffindor 1st yearRelationship with me: Close Friends, never judging always caring Protective Over Me, would let no one hurt me Mentor, I look Up To You, Like Family

Our history: We met when I was buying my wand first and later again in another shop. I didn't know who you were then but still managed to think you were cool. We also met on my first day at Hogwarts when I was trying to get myself a dorm. You have been kind and caring ever since, a shoulder to cry on and a friend to laugh with, you've plaited my hair and taught me spells, we have what I would like to think of as one of many adventures together. You have confided in me and though I have yet to do the same completely, I know that I will. I admire you and respect you. I have come to see you as my big sister who I love dearly. I am a fiercely loyal person and you have earned my loyalty forever. I also think you're wicked at Quidditch ;-)

RPs we have together: here are our first two so far..

Ollivanders - Andromeda's Wand

The Apothecary - A Cauldron fit for anything

You just know we have many more threads together but trying to find them is something else.

Link to Andromeda's thread

Name:Link A. Woods

House & Year:Drumstrang

Relationship with me:
I have a crush on you
Close friend

Our history:I meet you at the wand shop. You befriended me even after the way I acted. Than you meet me again in the three broom stick. With my past you still wanted to know me. We shared something special in the forest.

RPs we have together:plenty
Link to your Relationship Thread:None

<i></i>

Name: Caysi Finnigan
House & Year: Hufflepuff 3rd Year.
Relationship with me: Partners in crime, we do everything together;Like Family/ Sisters!;Protective Over Me,Protective Over You, The best Friends you could ever find.
Our history: I was looking for a wand any you helped me, and then we were on the same Quidditch team which lead us to be partners, and after that we became the best of friends. And in a few years family ;)
RPs we have together: Wow! We have thousands, now probably millions.
Link to your Relationship Thread: Caysi's Page.

Name: Mike Goulding
House & Year: Gryffindor First Year
Relationship with me: Average friends ( or close friends Unsure ) Mentor
Our history: Can't remeber where we met, but you are in my house and you are kind and caring and answer any questions I have
RPs we have together: A few, (if Im not mistaken)

Selena-1.jpg

Name: Ellie Sparks :)
House & Year: Gryffindor 1st Year!
Relationship with me: Close Friends, Maybe Best Friends, Youre like the Big sister i never had!
Our history: Not quite sure how we met, but youve really helped me lately and been a brillaint friend, you helped and looked after me when i needed it most, after my mum's death and to me youre like a big Sister :)
RPs we have together: A few, ill have to go look :lol:
Link to your Relationship Thread: Here it is! :D

57665200.jpg

Name:Harriet Turner
House & Year: Gryffindor 1 st year
Relationship with me:Best Friends, Mentor, look up to you, Protective over me, Protective over you!!:D
Our history: Well, we met when I wanted to share you dorm :D Since then we got closer, like a big sister to me and I completly trust you, you helped so much when dealing with the loss of Emma!
RPs we have together: Far too many!
Link to your Relationship Thread: Harri Turners thread!

206hnph.jpg

Name:
Katalina "Kat" Vanderhol

Year:
Second Year

House:
~GRYFFINDOR~

Our Relationship:
Close Friends
Partners in Crime
I look Up To You
Like Family

Our History:
I first met you at Olivander's when I made a complete mess out of the shop whilst shopping for wands. I met you again at the Apothecary and then again once we were housemates. I think the turning point in our friendship was when I happened to overhear an argument that you and Caysi were having with Athene. I stepped in and well...you know the rest. After that we became really good friends (I even got brave enough to let you and Caysi dye my hair). I look up to you alot and am hoping that we will continue to grow closer as time passes.

Have we RPed? If so, link them here:
(I'll have to go and find them and add them later on :D )

Kat's Thread

Name: Arnold Ababueva
House & Year: Third Year Hufflepuff
Relationship with me: Name basis, student friends
Our history: Well, we first met at Ollivanders, when I was buyinh my first wand, we've shared some talking for a while, then I met you at school, at some part of the grounds I think, student clubs, yeah, we randomly met there everytime there's a called meeting, we talk but not that much
RPs we have together: hmm, Ollivander's shop and some student clubs
Link to your Relationship Thread: Taa Daa

america_ferrera.jpg
157CALG9YYFCAKXQ5HUCA07S5IBCA9XCO4O.jpg
america-ferrera-2.jpg

Name: Cyndi Weasley
House & Year: Gryffindor Graduate
Relationship with me: Best Friends, never judging always caring, Protective Over You, would let no one hurt you, Student Friends & Roommates

Our history: We must have met in the Gryffindor common room. You are awesome on the Quidditch pitch with all of your Gymnastics skills, and I may have to take you up on your offer to teach me some gymnastics one day. I am so happy that we are roommates because it has allowed us to get to know each other more and rp together. I am so happy that we've become best friends. Getting to watch you do what you love on the mats was excellent, and I am so happy we have stayed friends even though I graduated. I can never tell you how much your friendship means to me.

RPs we have together:The new term!Familiar Face and so many more!
Link to your Relationship Thread: Me!

Name: Alex Cullen
House & Year: Hufflepuff 6th
Relationship with me:
Close Friends, never judging always caring
Average Friends, fun to be with
Mutual Crush
Protective Over Kiera, would let no one hurt me

Our history: Well, obviously we had seen each other round school but the first time we met was in Astronomy lesson 1(6th year) when we were doing a play and I kissed you ( :wub: ) as a joke. Then we met on the lake later on and you played a part in one of my pranks for homework. And since then, we've been great friends ever since.
RPs we have together: Prank Playing / Tree Climbing / Midnight Snacking
And obviously Astronomy but that was deleted :(

Link to your Relationship Thread: Already signed it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back