Kiera and Caysi

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down to the lake front with her present for Kiera. She looked inside just incase she might have screwed up something....but she didn't. Caysi looked nervously around for Kiera.

Caysi smiled as she turned around " Hi Peachy!". she called out . She walked over to Kiera and said " Here's your present ...I hope you like it, it's a friendship ring..See I'm wearing one too, they came in a set of 2 so that we know what mood were in by the color of the ring.".

" Well...White is fine, Red is hurt and Black is dead.". " It will also point in the direction where you are , if we are near each other". she replied.

"Aww I really like it! Thank you!" she said giving her friend a hug. "This is a pg daydream charm. It would allow us to slip into a day dream. It sounded like fun." she said as she held it out for Caysi to take.

Caysi smiled and said" Thank you Peachy!". she said taking her into a hug and smiled. " What would you like to do now?". she winked.

Caysi smiled and said " Well...we could go to the owlery and send letters to Cam and Mark".

((( :D )))

Caysi started to walk up to the owlery.

((( Would you like me to start that post?)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back