Kiera and Bella

Bellatrix walked out, looking around the edge of the lake. She saw her pale reflection in the water, and looked at it with disgrace. She was a terrible person, both physically and mentally. "I've done everything in life wrong....and have more to screw up..." she mumbled to her self. Suddenly she saw a familiar face sitting in the shadows of a tree. Kiera Kingsley. She quickly tried to wipe her sorrow away and hoped the girl hadn't heard her. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" she asked approaching her.

Kiera had watched Bella walking by the lake. She sounded and appeared upset. Kiera pretended not to be listening when Bella spoke to her. Kiera looked up from the lake and smiled at Bellatrix. "Hey Bella! Im just sitting here watching the water. Would you care to join me?" she asked nicely.

She sighed trying to sound reluctant although she truly wasin't. "Fine." she came over and sat down.

ooc: I AM SO SORRY! I forgot about this. :))

"Alright....and you?" she asked trying to sound uninterested although she was overjoyed and relieved that someone was actually talking to her.

"Surprisingly I didn't totally fail them, beings that I skipped every class...I at least passed enough for 3rd year, just a lot of making up stuff in the end...."

"I-i...well...urm...I was having decision problems...and doubts....nothing sinister if you were implying that."

Her features changed and she looked like a cross between being embarrassed and sad. "Sort of.....I dunno, everything seems to lead to one central though....d-did you hear what I was s-saying?" she asked her voice growing softer.

Kiera smiled sadly and nodded. "Afraid so..You know Bella you can talk to me. We are friends and thats what friends do." Kiera said sincerely. "Plus Ive already seen your dark mark. You showed it back in Borgin and Burkes." she added in a whisper.

"I've just been thinking about something...that I am supposed to find out...and I don't know how to do so...without....something...happening..."

Kiera listened carefully. "That was extremely vague." she said matter of factly after Bella had quit talking. "That does sound like a problem though. What dont you want to happen?" she asked carefully watching Bella's reactions.

"I told you...I can't really tell you....but its just something I was ordered to do, and I couldn't....accomplish it the first time, and now I have to find a more...innovative way to do so...and I have a feeling the only way isn't the best..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back