Kids For Sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Mitchell

OOC First Name
Pheebz
Thank you for opening the topic in the first place.

This person is Taylor. She is adopted into a family with other adopted children. I would like some of them to be taken on by other people. :)

The children within the family are generally the children with problems or, for some reason, aren't likely to be adopted.

Jason Camden
Jason is the adoptive father of the children. He is 51 and owns a small bar in New Zealand. It's a muggle area that has quite a few magical people living there. He is a very sweet man who is fair but he doesn't take anyone's trouble. He likes cars, bikes, and other things like that and is very close with Taylor.

Nelly Camden
Nelly is the mother of the family and is 48. She was rendered infertile by a car accident which is why they have adopted the children. She always wanted a big family and is willing to take in more children as most of the current ones have grown up and are moving out. She is a housewife and spends her life doting on her family.

Jacob Mansen
Jacob is the oldest of the children, though he isn't really a child any more. At age 30, he has moved out of the house but works as security/bouncer for Jason's pub. They get a lot of rabble and drunken people making trouble and it's his job to chuck them out. He also likes Cars and bikes and gets on very well with Taylor. (His current playby is Kellan Lutz though it can be changed if you want)

Nicholas Densel
Nicholas still lives with the parents although he is 29. He is unemployed and doesn't like the idea of working. He prefers the idea of lazing around or making trouble. He gets on well with Nelly and can manipulate her to do almost anything for him. Beyond that, you can do whatever with him. (His current playby is Cam Gigandet.)

Maya Cooper
Maya is fifteen years old, the youngest child and the only other girl. She had a twin brother, Damien, (I own him) and they are both large trouble makers. They aren't allowed home alone or together with no one else there. They aren't insanely close and don't have the need to be around each other all the time but they do get along well and they can talk to each other about anything. She uses her innocent appearance to get away with a lot of things and isn't about cheating, lying and stealing to get what she wants. She currently attends Beauxbatons but that can be changed if you want. (Her current playby is Debby Ryan)

I own Taylor, Damien (Maya's Twin) and Noah, the middle child.

If you want one of these characters please post or PM me and I will PM you with the rest of their details. All I ask is that the people write, on average, around two paragraphs of three or four lines per post.

Also, if you have a character in foster care or an orphanage that you want to be adopted, or an idea for a character that could be adopted, let me know. There's no harm in letting the family grow :p

Thank you again!

I can make Maya.

I'm sorry but someone just got there before you. You can have a different character if you want.

Jacob???

On this character? Let me check.
17.7 posts a day

At least 5...

Both. When my muse is down at least 5 overall but normally per paragraph

Hey :D

I hope you don't mind, i have changed her pb to Ashley Tisdale. If you want it as Debby Ryan, then i can change it :)

i can take Jacob Mansen
if you want

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back