Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Cadence Black took Tim with her again, it was safer for everyone to keep him away from home when there wasn't anyone else, at least all the stuff in home stayed safe and not broken. And Tim, as always, said that he isn't planning on leaving the house without his dog, but his mom told him that he has to keep Milo on the leash, even if she knew that he will let him go immediately as they will be out of her sight. And that was exactly what happened, he took the leash off and packed it in his rugzag while already pretty big Akita Inu jumped on his leg while waiting for him to take out his rubber ball, which was exactly what he did. "Bring it back," he called out when threw the ball away but it fell somewhere in the bushes where Milo couldn't get to.

@Tiffaney Phoenix Blakely

Tiffaney found herself wandering the park again. She found it to be the most attractive place she had seen. She really wasn't paying much attention to anything happening around her. A ball came whizzing past her out of the blue and she stepped back, but lost her balance and fell on her butt. She heard a dog and instinctively backed away. Not that she was scared of dogs, because she honestly loved animals, she was just in a state of shock. It took a few seconds before she realized it was trying to get the ball that was now in the bushes. Without saying anything she slowly moved forward and tried to get around the dog. After a few more minutes of struggling, she managed to fish the ball out from the bushes.

Tim was running after Milo but he stopped when he saw some girl falling. "You good?" he wanted to make sure and it seemed like she was absolutely okay as she moved to the bushes where Milo was and tried to help him. "Oh thank you! I should have watched where I am throwing the ball. Do you want to play with him? He's Milo," Tim offered still not taking the ball back. "I have a few more of his toys if you want," he gave her a friendly smile while moving the rugzag in front of him to open it.

Tiffaney smiled at the boy who seemed to be the dogs owner. "He's a beautiful dog. And Milo is such a cool name." Tiffaney said. She wasn't sure if she should accept the offer, since she didn't want to impose or anything like that. She didn't move from the ground where she was now sitting as she petted the dog gently. "Hi Milo. I'm Tiffaney. It's very nice to meet you." She said to the dog.

Tim excitedly smiled at her. "Yeah, I am impressed that I chose actually something good for him, but he is adorable himself too," he laughed and finally took out Milo's ball and handed it to Tiffaney. He smiled when she reached to pet him, Milo gave in to lick her face. "Sorry, he loves kisses! Oh, and I am Tim by the way! How are you?" he understood that it was probably the worst question to ask after introducing himself.

@Tiffaney Phoenix Blakely

Tiffaney giggled as the dog licked her. "He is adorable! It's nice to meet you, Tim." Tiffaney smiled up at the boy. She decided to stand since she didn't want to appear rude. "I'm great thank you! And how are you?" Tiffaney asked back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back