kiddie threads ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria Chase

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
This is my first ever PSD thread. So be patient with me, yo.</COLOR></SIZE></FONT>
tumblr_m6lnoy8XKH1rv2e4ao1_250.png
tumblr_m6lnoy8XKH1rv2e4ao2_250.png

victoria alice chase;
Hai everyone! This is my youngest baby, Vicky. She is in need of plots and some spark to her life. A little about Victoria; she's the middle child in the family, which makes Benjamin (13) the oldest among them and Lucas (3) the youngest. Her family is wealthy, and they usually buy their way to get things. The Chases aren't philanthropists, because they think that it is better to live in this world discreetly as possible. Another thing! Victoria is a kid of style. And so she lives to go shopping with her mother, which she does not get tired off. Also, she usually voices out her opinion whenever she thinks it is good and does not care if others think differently than her. She lives in their manor located near the Manhattan beach, California. There, she is usually alone with only books to accompany her since Benjamin is at school and Lucas is to young to even play with. So I'd like some playmates for her okay? This will be adorable!
friends/playmates;
At least a one day playmate would do? I feel that Victoria is so lonely, and to have a playmate would be a huge something for her. Besides from Perseus Frost and Tommy Hayes, I don't think she hasn't met anyone anymore. It's a sad life for her, since she's lonely and oblivious to what the world can offer. I prefer those kids who live in one of the countries in the Americas, so that it's easier for them to meet. The chances are slim if Victoria would meet a person that is not from that continent, but regardless, I'm fine with it anyways. She'll just have to experience side-along apparition with her mum which she always does. I don't mind what gender, but I prefer those who are between the ages of six and ten.
enemies/rivals;
Yes, I also need those for this kiddo! It's time to meet some evil people out there, who are willing to stand up and beat Victoria. One thing about her when it comes to enemies: she is very sensitive when someone tries to strike her hard, which would result to crying or begging for countless things. Or maybe instead of enemies, Victoria can have a rival which tries to challenge her in things like style, logical thinking or anything sports-related. Maybe someone who is in the same age as hers? I don't mind really, as long as they are willing to pick a fight with Vicky. And I forgot, I don't mean bullies, but I would probably want someone who is tough and bulky and yeah. You guise know what I mean. And oh yeah, maybe someone who is older than her? Idk.
admiration/puppy love;
<FONT font="Verdana"><SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="#000">Er nah, I didn't mean to have some boyfriend or something. Euw, it's a bit improper for an eight year old to have one right? So, here's what I'm talking about. I'd like some cute threads that contain admiration and cuteness. Something like this person crushes on Victoria, and then Victoria finds it odd and pretty much stupid. Idk about this since I'm not very good with love. Any ideas are welcome! It'd be something like this maybe? That's how I pictured it.

That's all. Bring out all the kiddos there for Vicky! :)

Hey Arty! ^_^

So I have two to offer you:

Damita Lesley:

Dami is one half of the Lesley twins. She is a part-veela girl with a big heart and a playful personality. When alone, she can be shy and quiet, but once she finds something interesting, or entertaining, she is loud and bubbly. Dami believe in having fun and playing around, since she has grown up with a shopaholic mother, she knows her way around a store, and is a fan of clothes and dress-up. Sometimes she can be a little bit of a diva when upset, cranky or with her twin, but she is usually a well behaved girl. Her English is slightly lacking, but she makes up for it with very expressive body language. Since she is young (and is not the brightest cookie in the jar-if you catch my drift :r ) she does not understand many things about blood status, or how to keep the fact that her family is magical quiet. Damita is more of a loyal follower, and in a group of people, she would be the quiet one that people don't really notice. It's not that she doesn't have much to say, because she usually has a lot to say, but she never knows when to speak. This can make her a little socially awkward, which makes her more nervous, but once her shy-shell is broken, she can be an energetic and talkative girl.

Since Damita comes from a rich family that is currently checking out foreign school for her older brother, they have been going to different countries to check out the area and see if they like it. It's possible that she could be in America, even though she comes from Bulgaria. She can also usually be found in New Zealand and anywhere in the Europe reigon. So yeah, meeting probably is not a problem. :p

The second is Tommy Hayes!

Tommy and Vicky have already met, and I don't know about you, but I had fun and thought it was pretty cute, it was nice to see Tommy be half decent for once... Anyway, if you're up for it, I'd like for them to meet up again, because Tommy has been very quiet recently, since he's had nothing to do! :o

So yeah, if you want more information, just ask. ^_^

Yay! A reply!

DAMITAandVICTORIA; I think they will be a good match! I can see both of them going around and talking about themselves and their opinions. Something like they meet in a store (since Damita's mum is a shopaholic) and they see one another. Maybe they can be in the kiddie section where there are stuffed toys and some little clothes for girls. Then Vicky will say something aloud to start a conversation and then Damita just stares at her with an empty and confused face. Since she her outer shell is shy, Victoria can just open her up by telling her thoughts about style and how she goes to the store almost every month. Then Damita can probably express her enthusiasm in fashion once Victoria is in the middle of saying something then they will have a baby girl talk? I dunno what else to add so tell me your thoughts on this!
Oh and I forgot, where would you want them to meet? In the Americas maybe? Or in Europe? I say that Victoria is not really a fan of New Zealand. She likes the weather in the America/Europe.

TOMMYandVICTORIA; Awwh, these cuties should meet again! Like in our previous thread, they played hide and seek yes? Do you think they should play that again?! Or another game? Or maybe they can talk about Hogwarts and blood prejudices? Just so they can know each other more and they can enjoy their time. I don't mind if you put Tommy in a bad mood by the way! Maybe Victoria can lighten it up?! Like she can surprise him and then smile that adorable smile she has whenever her face brightens up. Tell meh.

Come on guys! More people would be welcome and appreciated so badly! :3
<i>
</i>

Damita&Victoria;
I thought they'd get along, because Damita is someone that doesn't really argue, she's not single-minded enough to fight with someone, so she'd just agree with people. But clothes is a passion of hers, and I think they'd bond over the fact that they both go shopping all the time with their mums and do all sorts of girly stuff, like play with fluffy animals and such. So if Vicky began talking about clothes and was nice to her, Dami would quickly see similarities with her twin and open right up, though her English is a little sketchy, I'm sure Vicky would catch most of it.
I think it would be easier if they met in Europe somewhere... maybe Milan or Paris for some sort of fashion related thing? Oh, or they could be at some sort of fashion show and sneak away from their mothers and go to the back with all the make-up and clothes and play dress-up and make-up with eachother? Just a random thought. :p
Tommy&Victoria;
They so should met again, it would make him quite happy, and he is so hard to please. But I don't know, I guess they could play hide and seek again, until we cook up some other game, maybe we could make up some magical kid game? Since they're both from magical families and such, I'm sure we could get something going. How long has it been since they've met? A few months I think? I don't know. xD
<i></i>

DAMITAandVICTORIA; I just thought of something weird. Since both families are wealthy, maybe both can be associated with one another? Not really something like good friends, but both families would be somewhat allies! :D So about the venue, I agree that it would be lovely to roleplay in France. Their family's excuse can be something like it involves business and other formal things. Oh don't worry about the English problem! It's not really a big deal! Maybe Victoria can also ask what country is she from? I hope Damita wouldn't mind. It would be fun for two little girls speaking to one another in a different accent! Also, France would be a beautiful place so I guess, France it is?
I was thinking that your idea would be great! It can be something like a fashion show in the wizarding world of France and then both girls can get a VIP pass, so that both can enter the backstage where the models are. The models can maybe model new dress robes and the casual dressings of the magical folk. Then the girls would sneak out to the dressing room when the fashion show starts, so that they have plenty of time to talk about things. Then they will see each other in the racks of dresses or something? Then both can look at the make-up sets? Hehe

TOMMYandVICTORIA; A magical game would cool, but I can't imagine any possible games. If you want, they can play hide and seek for a short whilst (again xD) and after, they could just talk whilst eating ice cream? Talk about Hogwarts, and what their likes are, siblings and maybe their favorite ice cream flavor? Since Tommy is what? Nine years old? Both will go to Hogwarts in a few years so HNZ is a potential topic right? And they can talk about what they want to be when they grow up! I like the idea of them having ice cream. Would you want us to roleplay in the same area again? Or this time in NZ? Tommy and Victoria are so cute when they play together! ♥
<i>
</i>

Damita&Victoria;
Well, Damita's father is supposed to be a pure-blood, while her mother is part-veela. So since her father is a pure-blood, it would be possible that both their fathers could know each other because of that fact, and both families are rich, and the mothers are fashion Queens, so the families could know each other. Since the mothers are rich and obviously love fashion, I could see the girls getting VIP access to the place, and I don't know about you, but I think most little girls would love the show, but get a little bored towards the end and then decide to adventure into the magical land of modeling!It could be a mixed show, so one that can include childwear and that maybe? So then they can play around with the pretty jackets, shoes and dresses, and just run crazy behind the scenes, maybe hide from people if they happen to wonder into the room, all of that.
Well, France does have some very flashy, and fashion focused areas, so I think that's perfect. I'm not that worried about the language barrier, because I remember when I was young and met people that I couldn't understand and that couldn't understand me, I still managed to befriend them, because when you're as young as these two little kiddies, they are not usually have long, complex conversations. But this should be very cute.

Tommy&Victoria;
Well, I think we should just keep brainstorming on it and get them to play hide-and-seek, then they can talk about school, because Tommy has been thinking about schools already, well, his father has anyway. Ice-cream for the win! They should totally get ice-cream, maybe they should be at some sort of kid friendly zone, so then their parents can leave them alone to buy their own ice-creams and such without having to worry, so maybe one of those areas where parents can hang out at coffee shops and their kids have a huge park to play in, whilst remaining in the sight of their parents? Well you know Tommy's deal, he can be anywhere on the globe! :p I must agree, they are very cute. :wub:

DAMITAandVICTORIA; I cannot really imagine little kids modelling clothes. Instead, maybe the show can have a small modelling of teenage fashion, wherein some dress robes are presented. You know, those for people ages eleven to thirteen. Or would you want to just push through with the kiddie modelling? But I must agree, they should meet in a room where clothes are appropriate for both of them. Maybe there can be sections of dressing rooms that are divided by the ages of the models. The girls can enter a room that are for five to nine years old? It can be a good looking stock room for the clothes that are for kiddies, instead of it being a dressing room.

TOMMYandVICTORIA; Then it's a plan? They will run into one another first, and then play hide and seek in one park (maybe somewhere that has bushes and trees for them to hide?). After that, their parents can probably treat the kids to ice cream. There, they can get a table of their own and then talk about school, their interests, magic, and other things that can be potential topics. I was thinking that Isabela would leave for a short time and leave Victoria with Tommy. As you say, it's a "kid friendly zone." :p Where do you think we should set up the thread? Europe maybe? Vicky can be on a vacation week with her mom and then she'll meet Damita first, then Tommy next. xD
<i>
</i>

Damita&Victoria;
I like that, so they can play around in a good looking stock room and have fun like kids do, it's fool-proof. :cool:
So now that we have that out of the way, who do you want to start the roleplay? I'm think who ever starts this one, the other will start the Tommy and Vicky one?

Tommy&Victoria;
Yup, it's a plan I suppose. They can talk about anything really, and I think they can meet in Europe so we don't have poor Victoria going all over the globe. They can play a little bit of hide and seek too, it can be their signature game. :p So yeah, whenever you want to do this, I'm fine.

DAMITAandVICTORIA; I would love to start it! Give me a few days. 1-3 days will do.

TOMMYandVICTORIA; I'm excited for this thread! :3 Is it all right if you start it? Oh and, what country would you like them to meet in? England? Scotland? Italy? Spain? Or maybe France again? xD You choose! Just tell me maybe in an OOC box when you post the thread already. Otherwise, just tell it to me here if you have decided early!
<i>
</i>

Okay, take your time with Vicky and Damita. ^_^

It's fine if I start it, as long as you don't mind waiting a few days because I have to reply and start some other threads. :r Anyway and I suppose they can meet in France, why not? :lol:

TOMMYandVICTORIA; A few days is all right. I'll be waiting. :) And I think France would be good too! I dunno what valid reason Tommy will have for his sudden appearance in France so, I'm excited for you to set it up. xD
<i>
</i>

DAMITAandVICTORIA; Hey Tenile, I just had an additional idea that came to mind. How about we would let their mothers talk with one another before the show starts? Something like their mothers talk about business and stuff. Like 15 minutes before the show starts, their mothers come across and greet each other politely, and they introduce themselves. Then, Isabela (Vicky's mom) would say, "Arthur has told me about you." Arthur is Vicky's dad, by the way. xD Then the girls just stay beside their moms and once the older ladies say goodbye formally after briefly discussing their connections, Victoria would sit with her mother and Damita with hers. Then they meet in the stockroom, and tell one another that they saw each other even before the show started! Is that okay? Just to make it a bit realistic... somehow. xD
<i>
</i>

DAMITAandVICTORIA; And, here it is! Oh and do look at the last 4 sentences of the second paragraph. Just tell me to edit it if you think that I godmodded too much about Damita standing next to her mom. XD Feel free to message me so I can change it a bit.
<i>
</i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back