Kick, push, coast.

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
It was summer in New Zealand and Hoshi was ridding her skatebored along Brightstone. There was a down side to living so close the school and this was it. She didn't go to any exsotic place when school let out for this kind of holiday. There was the Borely Mansion but she was never going in there if she could help it. Hoshi kicked the ground thinking of a song about skating that she had heard. 'Kick, push, kick, push, kick, push coast.' Hoshi repated the action as this played thought her head.

She wished Sam and Knight where here.Knight could skate and Sam got a bored for his birthday so she was sure he was working on standing up on it at least. Hoshi chose a stand to do a trick on then rode on her brillantly red hair whipping around her as she picked up speed. She loved this feeling. There was something about skateing that made it feel so much like being on a broom. That and it was so uncommon in the wizarding world that she loved the looks she got.

James hadnt seen anyone in ages, he has missed being away from hogwarts and was glad to be back. He wondered what had happened while he had been gone, he decided he would take a trip to brightstone village. As he was walking along the street he seen a few familar faces but they didnt seem to recognize him so he kept walking.

James seen a shop selling roller blades so decided to buy a pair, he hadent roller bladed in ages. He tried them on to make sure they fitted. James smiled and put them on, he roller bladed and tried a few tricks for a couple of hours then suddenly tripped over a stone and fell into a young girl.

He stood up slightly embarrased and said."Sorry, i didnt mean to.....Hoshi?"James said helping her up then grinned because he hadnt seen her in ages."How you been?"He asked.

Hoshi crashed into someone. How could she have crashed into someone when she was so alert of the world around her. "Sho, no worried dude. Guess I wasn't as open to everythng as I thought I was." She said hoping her skatebored hadn't rolled way too far. She shook her head then got a good look at who she was talking to. "James-kun?" She asked her eyes wide. She hadn't seen this boy in a while!

Hoshi reached out and gave the boy a crushing hug. "Yo how long has it been?" She said laughing Hoshi got up off the ground and saw that her skateboard had indeed not gone to far. She ran to get it then came back to James. "Cool blades by the way." She said with a wide smile on her face. Hoshi had gotten a bit prettier since she had last seen him but was still Goth. It showed in her now firey red hair.

James grinned at Hoshi and said."Thanks cool board"He tried to remember the last time he had seen Hoshi, he remembered her having green hair."Oh i see you have changed your hair colour."James laughed at the end.

"So whats happened since i have been gone?"He asked curious. James looked around him as a few more people walked past.

Hoshi rolled her eyes and shook her head making her bright red hair move slighly. "Like twice over. I've had blue hair, orange hair, purple hair, and now it's red until I can think of another color to dye it." She said with a wide smile. She put her board on the ground and got on. "Ride with me and I will tell you what's been going on." She said with a wide smile. She so wanted to ride with James. It had been way too long.

Hoshi kicked so she would start to move slowly then started to talk. "Where to start. You know that by Beau. If you don't then good for you but he was in Slytherin. I played to tricks on him. One made me call him Blue Beau because I turned his skin blue for a few days. Then he tried to get smart with me so I put the slug curse on him. This made me start calling him Hurling Hurly. That's his last name by the way. You missed two compleatly awesome Mischief days. I know you would have so loved to be a part of them. Oh and Slytherin has a chance at the cup this year so I'm not getting into it too much. Anyway no one needs more trouble with Gossip Girl all up in everyone's Kool-Aid." She said. Hoshi had hoped that what she and her friends had done to Isabella would stop her but no one knew how resilent the little tart was.

James grinned and rode with Hoshi, so much had changed but it felt like he had never left. James listened and nodded."Yeah i know him, dont really like that boy to be honest."James said truthfully."Gossip Girl?Whats that about?"He asked confused he hadnt heard about it before.

Hoshi smiled wide. She knew that James of all people would be on her side. "Well you heard of Ritta Skeeter and her infamose quill? Well Gossip Girl like mini-Skeeter with her own magazen. How she gets her info I can only guess but she starts running her mouth about things she has no business running her mouth about. I did something about the girl behind the mag but we have to get back to school to see if it took affect." She said shaking her head. She was kind of hoping that Isabella hadn't learned a thing. It gave her something to do while she layed off pranking for the next samester.

James listened then asked. "What did you do?" He wondered what new pranks Hoshi had thought of, no matter what it would be a good one, he could tell.

Hoshi shugged. "I put the information in the hands of a chosen few and let them take it from there. I promised myself that I would distroy Gossip Girl though the girl behind it wont really go down. I can think of a few other things that can happen to her. I can get my hands on all sorts of idems that could help." She said with a wide grin. Hoshi was so happy that James was back. He was sopposed to be her best guy friend but then he left and Hoshi got closer to Sam and Knight.

"Sounds good. If you need any help you know were to find me."James added with a grin. he hadnt played a prank in ages. He remembered when him and Hoshi climbed a tree and soaked everyone with water balloons, he laughed at the memory and nearly fell but caught his balance before he did.

Hoshi smirked. "I think we can get away with a few things now that your here. For now how about a race?" She asked as she kicked her leg out and pushed on the ground gently so she wouldn't go too fast for James. Hoshi was already going though the tricks she was going to pull if they got going but for now she was just hoping that James would like to race. Brightstone seemed to be living up to it's name now that James was back.

"Your on."James said then zoomed up a few inches infront of Hoshi."You know, just because im just back doesnt mean you need to go easy on me."He teased with a grin, he was glad to be back.It felt just like it used to being here with Hoshi.

Hoshi wooped. "Not on you life James-kun." She said as she kicked sevral times at the ground. Hoshi found a slop with a rail and ground it with her board sideways then came down. "First one to the Three Broom Sticks wins the right to order anything off the menu!" She called as she rode back towards James, messed up his hair then put on an extra burst of speed by kicking out one more time.

"Hey!"James called and fixed his hair before roller blading faster down the street after Hoshi. Wow shes got faster He thought to himself, James didnt really mind if he had to pay, he had enough money on him anyway. After a while James caught up with Hoshi and seen the three broomsticks just up ahead. James managed to get infront of Hoshi but didnt think he would win.

(G2g will post soon. :D)

((Alrighty then))

Hoshi saw the Three Broom sticks too and pushed harder against the ground. Hoshi was natualy competiteve so it wasn't like her to go easy on anyone. Hoshi reached out for the door then looked to see if James had gotten there at the same time or before her. She didn't mind but she was trying to win after all.

James got there a second after Hoshi."Damn, you have got faster!" He said with a laugh."But i let you win you know."James joked, he knew that was a lie.

Hoshi laughed in her charming way though she hadn't meant to this time. She pushed her shoulder into James but not hard enough to knock him off balance. "Cha right and the Quibbler actually prints truth." She said as she made her skateboard hop into her hands then opened the door to the Three Broom Sticks. "School is going to get a whole lot better now that your back." She said with a wide grin.

James laughed and sat down on the step to take his blades off, he put them in his bag and put his shoes back on. James then stood up and said."Aww take it you missed me."He joked then stuck his tounge out at Hoshi, he had missed her alot."Take it im paying."He laughed as he walked into the three broomsticks after Hoshi.

(http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7179928/1/#new)

Hoshi nodded. "You know it loser." She said jokenly as she made her way to the front counter to place her order. She loved junk food and there was no better place to get it in the Wizarding world than the Three Broom Sticks. It would all the better now that James was here and who knew maybe Sam and Knight would get here and the group would be comepleat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back