Polyamourous
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
name.png

katetarver.jpg

KiaraBelleTine
friends.png

&& attached at the hip -- you won't know anything unless you try might
&& [color=c6f2ff]other half[/color] -- [color=c6f2ff]end up falling but you just might fly you know it's all[/color]
&& [color=c1e5ff]best girl[/color] -- [color=c1e5ff]about what you believe and maybe something extra up your[/color]
&& [color=bcd8ff]best guy[/color] -- [color=bcd8ff]sleeve listen what i say nothing's getting in our way there's[/color]
&& [color=b7ccff]like family[/color] -- [color=b7ccff]no fear that can stop us and no reason to delay gonna[/color]
&& [color=b2bfff]partners in crime[/color] -- [color=b2bfff]give it all we got yeah we ain't afraid to play so[/color]
&& [color=adb2ff]close friends[/color] -- [color=adb2ff]watch out for it we're gonna make it happen i won't be [/color]
&& [color=a8a5ff]good friends[/color] -- [color=a8a5ff]whining about what might've been you know i'm not too[/color]
&& [color=a399ff]drinking friends[/color] -- [color=a399ff]big on giving in (okay) i use whatever spell the law allows[/color]
&& [color=9e8cff]party friends[/color] -- [color=9e8cff]that is of course if i knew how (and she does) listen what[/color]
&& [color=997fff]friend of a friend[/color] -- [color=997fff]i say nothing's getting in our way there's no fear that[/color]
&& [color=9372ff]average friends[/color] -- [color=9372ff]can stop us and no reason to delay so watch out for[/color]
&& [color=8e66ff]enemies turned friends[/color] -- [color=8e66ff]it we're gonna make it happen you won't know anything unless[/color]
&& [color=8959ff]lunch buddies[/color] -- [color=8959ff]you try might end up falling but you just might fly you know[/color]
&& [color=844cff]annoying friend[/color] -- [color=844cff]it's all about what you believe and maybe something extra up[/color]
&& [color=7f3fff]acquaintances[/color] -- [color=7f3fff]your sleeve listen what i say nothing's getting in our way there's[/color]
&& [color=7a33ff]same clique[/color] -- [color=7a33ff]no reason to delay gonna give it all we got yeah we ain't afraid[/color]
&& [color=7526ff]known by name[/color] -- [color=7526ff]to play so watch out for it we're gonna make it happen we're[/color]
&& [color=7019ff]seen around[/color] -- [color=7019ff]not afraid to fall yeah we're going for it all there's a method to[/color]
&& [color=6b0cff]fake friends[/color] -- [color=6b0cff]our madness yeah we're answering the call if we used a little magic[/color]
&& [color=6600ff]frienemies[/color] -- [color=6600ff]well we really can't recall all i know is that we're gonna make it happen[/color]​

lovers.png

&& [color=6600ff]soulmate[/color] -- [color=6600ff]i know that my love for you is real it's something true what we do[/color]
&& [color=6c00fc]final[/color] -- [color=6c00fc]just something natural that i feel when you walk in the room when you're[/color]
&& [color=7300fa]in love[/color] -- [color=7300fa]near i feel my heart skip a beat the whole world disappears and there's [/color]
&& [color=7300fa]married[/color] -- [color=7300fa]just you and me falling head over feet let's take a chance together i[/color]
&& [color=7100f8]current[/color] -- [color=7100f8]know i know i know i know we're gonna make it cause no one else can [/color]
&& [color=8100f5]future[/color] -- [color=8100f5]make me feel the way that you do i promise you i know i know i know i[/color]
&& [color=8800f3]past, bad terms[/color] -- [color=8800f3]know we're gonna get there today tomorrow and forever we will [/color]
&& [color=8f00f1]past, good terms[/color] -- [color=8f00f1]stay true i promise you they say that we're just too young to [/color]
&& [color=9600ee]past, still chemistry[/color] -- [color=9600ee]know but i'm sure heart and soul that i am never letting[/color]
&& [color=9d00ec]sexual tension[/color] -- [color=9d00ec]you go when it's right it's right and this is it cause i'm walking[/color]
&& [color=a400ea]crush on Kiara[/color] -- [color=a400ea]on air every single time we kiss you make the angels sing[/color]
&& [color=ab00e7]crush on you[/color] -- [color=ab00e7]you give that songbird wings you make everything better i know[/color]
&& [color=b200e5]crush mutual[/color] -- [color=b200e5]i know i know i know we're gonna make it cause no one else [/color]
&& [color=b900e3]friends with benefits[/color] -- [color=b900e3]can make me feel the way that you do i promise you i [/color]
&& [color=c000e0]fling[/color] -- [color=c000e0]know i know i know i know we're gonna get there today tomorrow and [/color]
&& [color=c700de]flirting[/color] -- [color=c700de]forever we will stay true i promise you i'll never let you down i'll always [/color]
&& [color=ce00dc]one night stand[/color] -- [color=ce00dc]hear you out there is nothing you cannot confide you listen [/color]
&& [color=d500d9]lust[/color] -- [color=d500d9]when i speak you make my knees go weak and i just want you by my side [/color]
&& [color=dc00d7]on again off again[/color] -- [color=dc00d7]i know i know i know i know we're gonna make it cause no[/color]
&& [color=e300d5]enemies with benefits[/color] -- [color=e300d5]one else can make me feel the way that you do i promise[/color]
&& [color=ea00d2]**** buddies[/color] -- [color=ea00d2]you i know i know i know i know we're gonna get there today [/color]
&& [color=f100d0]fleeting glances[/color] -- [color=f100d0]tomorrow and forever we will stay true i promise you we're [/color]
&& [color=ff00cc]experimented[/color] -- [color=ff00cc]gonna make it i promise you yeah yeah yeah i promise you [/color]
enemies.png

&& [color=ff00cc]go to hell [/color]-- [color=ff00cc]you think you know me so well you put me down it builds you up you're[/color]
&& [color=ff07c1]mutual hatred[/color] -- [color=ff07c1]kicking me around you just can't get enough and all your friends [/color]
&& [color=ff0fb7]you hate Kiara[/color]-- [color=ff0fb7]surround you oh without them by your side you start to show your [/color]
&& [color=ff16ad]Kiara hates you[/color]-- [color=ff16ad]weakness it's something you can't hide well stop and erase cause[/color]
&& [color=ff1ea3]dislike[/color] -- [color=ff1ea3]i'm gonna wipe that smile off your know-it-all face laugh while you can yeah[/color]
&& [color=ff2699]backstabber[/color] -- [color=ff2699]live it up but read my lips the joke is on you i figured it out you're[/color]
&& [color=ff2d8e]envy[/color]-- [color=ff2d8e]all about walking tall ont he people you knock down so stop and erase cause[/color]
&& [color=ff3584]by association [/color]-- [color=ff3584]i'm gonna wipe that smile off your know-it-all face i'm waking up[/color]
&& [color=ff3d7a]friends turned enemies [/color]-- [color=ff3d7a]i'm feeling what i was scared to feel before i got my eyes[/color]
&& [color=ff4470]avoidance[/color] -- [color=ff4470]wide open won't take it anymore all the lies and teasing yes i could[/color]
&& [color=ff4c66]annoyance[/color] -- [color=ff4c66]never be that cool you had them all believeing but now that's through[/color]
&& [color=ff545b]rivalry[/color]-- [color=ff545b]well stop and erase cause i'm gonna wipe that smile off your know-it-all[/color]
&& [color=ff5b51]just not worth it[/color] -- [color=ff5b51]face laugh while you can yeah live it up and read my lips the[/color]
&& [color=ff6347]tolerance[/color] -- [color=ff6347]joke is on you i figured it out you're all about walking tall on the people [/color]
&& [color=ff6b3d]scared of[/color] -- [color=ff6b3d]you knock down well stop and erase cause i'm gonna wipe that smile [/color]
&& [color=ff7233]talking crap[/color] -- [color=ff7233]off your know-it-all face count down the tables have turned better [/color]
&& [color=ff7a28]love/hate[/color] -- [color=ff7a28]wise up you got a lot to learn cause you're alone now well stop and erase [/color]
&& [color=ff821e]irritation[/color] -- [color=ff821e]cause i'm gonna wipe that smile off your know-it-all face laugh while you [/color]
&& [color=ff8914]can't stand [/color]-- [color=ff8914]can yeah live it up but read my lips the joke is on you i figured out [/color]
&& [color=ff910a]misunderstanding [/color]-- [color=ff910a]you're all about walking tall on the people you knock down well stop [/color]
&& [color=ff9900]bad first impression[/color] -- [color=ff9900]and erase cause i'm wipe that smile off your know-it-all face[/color]
other.png

&& [color=ff9900]mixed feelings[/color] -- [color=ff9900]you had me to get her and here i thought it was me i was changin'[/color]
&& [color=f69b00]good influence[/color] -- [color=f69b00]arrangin' my life to fit your lies it's all said and all done i gave it all[/color]
&& [color=ee9e00]bad influence[/color] -- [color=ee9e00]for the long run can she say the same thing i guess this is goodbye[/color]
&& [color=e5a100]family (specify) [/color]-- [color=e5a100]and good luck i can't be what you want me to be i'm sorry for [/color]
&& [color=dda400]you respect Kiara[/color] -- [color=dda400]changing i'm sorry it had to be this way believe me it's easier[/color]
&& [color=d4a700]Kiara respects you[/color] -- [color=d4a700]just to pretend but i won't apologize for who i am no no [/color]
&& [color=ccaa00]you admire Kiara[/color] -- [color=ccaa00]remember the time you said you were out with your best friend[/color]
&& [color=c3ac00]Kiara admires you[/color] -- [color=c3ac00]but it wasn't the best friend that you know i thought you meant[/color]
&& [color=bbaf00]obsessive[/color] -- [color=bbaf00]and i used to accept it didn't know i could be free but i am and i won't [/color]
&& [color=b2b200]stalker[/color] -- [color=b2b200]go back cause you so don't deserve me i don't even want to be her i'm [/color]
&& [color=aab500]protective of you [/color]-- [color=aab500]sorry for changing i'm sorry it had to be this way believe me it's[/color]
&& [color=a1b800]protective of Kiara [/color]-- [color=a1b800]easier just to pretend but i won't apologize for who i am i [/color]
&& [color=99bb00]classmate[/color] -- [color=99bb00]thank you for this hopeless war cause through the pain i'm stronger [/color]
&& [color=90bd00]roommate[/color] -- [color=90bd00]now than before now i'm more i don't need you anymore i'm sorry listen [/color]
&& [color=88c000]schoolmate[/color] -- [color=88c000]close i won't say this again i'm sorry for changing i'm sorry it had to [/color]
&& [color=7fc300]stranger[/color] -- [color=7fc300]be this way believe me it's easier just to pretend but i won't apologize [/color]
&& [color=77c600]role model[/color] -- [color=77c600]for who i am i'm sorry for changing i'm sorry it wasn't like it was [/color]
&& [color=6ec900]never spoken[/color] -- [color=6ec900]believe me it's easier just to pretend but i won't apologize why [/color]
&& [color=66cc00]other (specify)[/color] -- [color=66cc00]should i apologize no i won't apologize for who i am [/color]
credits.png

[color=66cc00]this plotting page was made by amberg93 of caution because she is a crazy and didn't[/color]
[color=8cd826]want to use any premade ones for her character. the colors are from the amazing color mixer [/color]
[color=b2e54c]and the lyrics are from the songs: make it happen by selena gomez ft david henrie, i promise you,[/color]
[color=d8f272] stop and erase and i won't apologize all by selena gomez and the scene. please don't steal this page as i [/color]
[color=ffff99]worked uberly hard on it and i'd hate to lose it. other than that have lots of fun plotting and be original ^.^[/color]​

Code:
[font=georgia][center][size=4]first[color=usergroup]middle[/color]last[/size]
[img]three[/img] [img]matching[/img] [img]icons[/img]
talent [color=usergroup]&&[/color] age [color=usergroup]&&[/color] year
[size=1][list]
plotting options go here[/list][/size]
[color=usergroup]your character says[/color]: your character's thoughts about felicia in lowercase.
[color=preferred color]character says[/color]: copy and paste if i've posted, if not leave blank.[/font][/center]

feliciasusanneandrews
248.png
249.png
253.png

dance && fifteen && freshman
[ul]&& attached at the hip[/li][/ul][ul] -- you won't know anything unless you try might
&& [color=c6f2ff]other half
-- [color=c6f2ff]end up falling but you just might fly you know it's all[/color]
Please pm the completed form as it reduces clutter.

JennetteJenkins
146265497-19187e553c910b014c17be6592f70a984c683228-full.png
146265398-ecb293fa2eff10b283a860837eab82f94c683228-full.png
146264592.png

Guitar && Fourteen && Fourth Year
[ul]
plotting options go here[/li][/ul]

Jennette Says: jennette thinks she and kiara are similar in a lot of ways. She thinks the two of them could be close friends.
character says:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back