Kiara

Kiara Tine

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Polyamourous
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
OH, I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE [color=FFB52A]QUEEN[/color] !
katelynt.jpg

FIFTEEN. FEMALE. SLYTHERIN. SINGLE. FLIRTATIOUS.
Kiara is a very distrusting girl. She is arrogent, rude and often goes into fits of anger if
her brother is mentioned, though she often thinks about him. Kiara is quite upset about
repeating her fourth year and no longer being in Beauxbatons. She often tries to stay away
from crowds of people so that she doesn't have to listen to them speaking english. Even
though she can speak the language she really rather prefers to speak french and
likes to surround herself with all her french books and other such items in the dorms.
Kiara secretly wishes her brother was still around so atlteast she would have someone to talk to some
of the time, though she isn't quite sure why she hates him.

x3uys3.png
fohtfs.png
53ldus.png

HAKUNA MATATA!
( what a wonderful phrase )

OTHER HALF [color=000066]hakuna matata. what a wonderful phrase. hakuna matata, ain't[/color]
DRUG BUDDY [color=00096f]no passing craze. it means no worries, for the rest of your days.[/color]
SECRET FRIEND [color=001379]it's our problem-free philosophy. hakuna matata! why,[/color]
FAKE FRIEND [color=001c82]when i was a young warthog, when iwas a young warthooog![/color]
PARTNERS IN CRIME [color=00258b]very nice. thanks! he found his aroma lacked a certain[/color]
DRINKING BUDDY [color=002e94]appeal. he could clear the savannah after every meal. i'm a[/color]
PARTY FRIEND [color=00389e]sensitive soul, though i seem thick-skinned. and it hurt that[/color]
BEST FRIEND [color=0041a7]my friends never stood downwind. and oh, the shame! (he was a-[/color]
CHLIDHOOD FRIEND [color=004ab0]shamed!) thought of changin' my name! (oh, what's in a[/color]
FAMILY FRIEND [color=0053b9]name?) and i got downhearted (how did you feel?) everytime[/color]
FORMER ENEMY [color=005dc3]that i ... pumbaa! not in front of the kids! oh ... sorry. it means[/color]
ON / OFF FRIEND [color=0066cc]no worries for the rest of your days. it's our problem-free[/color]
INSEPERABLE [color=0073d2]philosophy. hakuna matata! it means no worries for the rest[/color]
FIRST NAME BASIS [color=0080d9]of your days! yeah, sing it, kid! it's our problem-free[/color]
ACQUAINTANCE [color=008cdf]philosophy ... hakuna matata! hakuna matata. hakuna[/color]
CLOSE FRIEND [color=0099e6]matata. hakuna matata. it means no worries for the rest of[/color]
SAME CLIQUE [color=00a6ec]your days. it's our problem-free, philosophy. hakuna matata.[/color]
DORM MATE [color=00b3f2]it means no worries for the rest of your days. it's our problem-[/color]
PRACTICALLY FAMILY [color=00bff9]free philosophy. hakuna matata. it means no worries[/color]
INNER CIRCLE [color=00ccff]for the rest of your days. it's our problem-free philosophy.[/color]

2sabdr8.png
2ez5uok.png
2rp6u11.png

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?
( the peace the evening brings, the world, for once, in perfect harmony )

FINAL [color=cc0000]i can see what's happening. (what?) and they don't have a clue. (who?)[/color]
FADING [color=d10913]they'll fall in love and here's the bottom line: our trio's down to two.[/color]
FORBIDDEN [color=d51325](oh.) the sweet caress of twilight. there's magic everywhere. and[/color]
EX / GOOD TERMS [color=da1c38]with all this romantic atmosphere, disaster's in the air. can[/color]
EX / BAD TERMS [color=df254a]you feel the love tonight? the peace the evening brings. the[/color]
EX / CHEMISTRY [color=e32e5d]world, for once, in perfect harmony with all its living things.[/color]
EX / MOVED ON [color=e8386f]so many things to tell her. but how to make her see the truth[/color]
ONE NIGHT STAND [color=ec4182]about my past? impossible! she'd turn away from me. he's[/color]
FLIRT [color=f14a94]holding back, he's hiding. but what, i can't decide. why won't he be the[/color]
F*** BUDDIES [color=f653a7]king i know he is? the king i see inside? can you feel the love[/color]
MAKEOUT BUDDIES [color=fa5db9]tonight? the peace the evening brings. the world, for[/color]
CUDDLE BUDDIES [color=ff66cc]once, in perfect harmony with all its living things. can[/color]
FWB [color=ff6fd1]you feel the love tonight? the peace the evening brings. the world,[/color]
EWB [color=ff79d5]for once, in perfect harmony, with all its living things. and if he falls[/color]
INFATUATION [color=ff82da]in love tonight, it can be assumed. his carefree days with us[/color]
SEXUAL TENSION [color=ff8bdf]are history. in short, our pal is doomed. there's a calm sur-[/color]
CRUSH ON YOU [color=ff94e3]render to the rush of day, when the heat of the rolling world[/color]
CRUSH ON ME [color=ff9ee8]can be turned away. an enchanted moment and it sees me through.[/color]
MUTUAL CRUSH [color=ffa7ec]it's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you. can[/color]
PHYSICAL ATTRACTION [color=ffb0f1]you feel the love tonight? it is where we are. it's e-[/color]
SWEETHEARTS [color=ffb9f6]nough for this wide-eyed wanderer that we got this far. and can[/color]
ENGAGED [color=ffc3fa]you feel the love tonight, how it's laid to rest? it's enough to make[/color]
MARRIED kings and vagabonds believe the very best. if they only learn that
LUST [color=ffd1ff]the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn. there's a rhyme and a[/color]
AT FIRST SIGHT [color=ffd7ff]reason to the wild outdoors, when the heart of this star-[/color]
MIXED FEELINGS crossed voyager beats in time with yours. can you feel

rvfupf.png
119xnx4.png
n4jo1c.png

BE PREPARED!
( my teeth and ambitions are bared )

HARDCORE ENEMIES [color=006600]i never thought hyenas essential. they're crude and[/color]
EX FRIENDS [color=006b09]unspeakably plain. but maybe they've a glimmer of potential[/color]
ANNOYANCE [color=006f13]if allied to my vision and brain. i know that your powers of[/color]
INTIMIDATION [color=00741c]retention are as wet as a warthog's backside. but thick as[/color]
RIVALRY [color=007925]you are, pay attention. my words are a matter of pride. it's clear[/color]
SECRET ENEMY [color=007d2e]from your vacant expressions the lights are not all on up-[/color]
FAKE ENEMY [color=008238]stairs. but we're talking kings and successions, even you can't[/color]
AVOIDANCE [color=0008461]be caught unawares. so prepare for the chance of a lifetime.[/color]
I HATE YOU [color=008b4a]be prepared for sensation news. a shining new era is tiptoeing[/color]
YOU HATE ME [color=009053]nearer. and where do we feature? just listen to teacher. i know[/color]
INDIFFERENCE [color=00945d]it sounds sordid, but you'll be rewarded when at last i am[/color]
BY ASSOCIATION [color=009966]given my dues and injustice deliciously squared. be pre-[/color]
I'M JEALOUS OF YOU [color=00ac79]pared! yeah! be prepared. we'll be prepared! for what?[/color]
YOU'RE JEALOUS OF ME [color=00b582]for the death of the king. is he sick? no, fool! we're[/color]
I BACKSTABBED YOU [color=00be8b]going to kill him. and simba, too. great idea! who needs[/color]
YOU BACKSTABBED ME [color=00c794]a king? no king, no king! lalalalala! idiots! there will[/color]
DISTRUST [color=00d19e]be a king! but you said ... i will be king! stick with me and you'll[/color]
MISUNDERSTANDING [color=00daa7]never go hungry again! yay, all right! long live the[/color]
BY REPUTATION [color=00e3b0]king! long live the king! it's great that we'll soon be con-[/color]
SCARED OF YOU [color=00ecb9]nected with a king who'll be all-time adored. of course,[/color]
SCARED OF ME [color=00f6c3]quid pro quo, you're expected to take certain duties on[/color]
FORMER FRIENDS [color=00ffcc]board. the future is littered with prizes and though i'm[/color]
FRIENDLY RIVALRY [color=00ffd3]the main addressee, the point that i must emphasize is[/color]
CHILDHOOD ENEMIES [color=00ffdb]you won't get a sniff without me! so prepare for the[/color]
FOREVER HATRED [color=00ffe2]coup of the century! (oooh!) be prepared for the murkiest[/color]

6hqoih.png
mselok.png
2127gup.png

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!
( and it moves us all through despair )

FAMILY / SPECIFY [color=660066]from the day we arrive on the planet and, blinking, step[/color]
I PROTECT YOU [color=740966]into the sun, there's more to see than can ever be seen, more[/color]
YOU PROTECT ME [color=821366]to do than can ever be done. there's far too much to take in[/color]
PROFESSOR [color=901c66]here, more to find than can ever be found, but the sun rolling high[/color]
IDOLIZATION [color=9e2566]through the sapphire sky keeps great and small on the endless[/color]
I STALK YOU [color=ac2e66]round. it's the circle of life and it moves us all through despair[/color]
YOU STALK ME [color=b93866]and hope, through faith and love, until we find our place on the[/color]
INSPIRATION [color=c74166]path unwinding in the circle, the circle of life. it's the circle[/color]
I RESPECT YOU [color=d54a66]of life and it moves us all through despair and hope, through[/color]
YOU RESPECT ME [color=e35366]faith and love, until we find our place on the path unwind-[/color]
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT [color=f15d66]ing in the circle, the circle of life. from the day we[/color]
I'M YOUR HERO [color=ff6666]arrive on the planet and, blinking, step into the sun, there's[/color]
YOU'RE MY HERO [color=ff6f6b]more to be seen than can ever be seen, more to do than can[/color]
GOOD INFLUENCE [color=ff796f]ever be done. some say eat or be eaten. some say live and[/color]
BAD INFLUENCE [color=ff8274]let live. but all are agreed as they join the stampede, you[/color]
ADMIRE FROM AFAR [color=ff8b79]should never take more than you give. in the circle of[/color]
LONG LOST FRIEND [color=ff947d]life. it's the wheel of fortune. it's the leap of faith. it's[/color]
I FORGOT YOU [color=ff9e82]the band of hope. until we find our place on the path un-[/color]
YOU FORGOT ME [color=ffa786]winding. in the circle, the circle of life. some of us fall[/color]
SILENT RESPECT [color=ffb08b]by the wayside and some of us soar to the stars. and some[/color]
MENTOR [color=ffb990]of us sail through our troubles and some have to life with the[/color]
DISRESPECT [color=ffc394]scars. there's far too much to take in here, more to be found[/color]
I MISS YOU [color=ffcc99]than can ever be found. but the sun rolling high through the[/color]
YOU MISS ME [color=ffd6a3]sapphire sky keeps the great and small on the endless round.[/color]
OTHER / SPECIFY [color=ffe0ad]it's the circle of life. it's the wheel of fortune. it's the leap[/color]

wmedyd.png
10crcqo.png
117tgdk.png

EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK
( i'm standing in the spotlight )

[color=5d5d5d]HEEEEY. THIS PLOTPAGE WAS MADE BY SALINAA! OF CAUTION 2.0. DON'T[/color]
[color=6b6b6b]STEAL. STEALING IS WRONG. THIS IS MY SECOND EVER PLOTPAGE, SO[/color]
[color=797979]HUZZUAH FOR ME! THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE[/color]
[color=878787]AWESOMENESS THAT IS THE LION KING! WHICH WOULDN'T BE IN EXISTENCE[/color]
[color=959595]IF IT WASN'T FOR THE LOVELY ELTON JOHN. SO THANK HIM FOR PART OF[/color]
[color=a3a3a3]YOUR CHILDHOOD, FOLKS. THE SONGS ARE I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE KING,[/color]
[color=b0b0b0]HAKUNA MATATA, CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?, BE PREPARED, AND[/color]
THE CIRCLE OF LIFE. I USED THE COLOR BLENDER THAT EVERYONE USES,
OF COURSE. BE ORIGINAL! BE CREATIVE! PLOTS ARE FREAKIN' SWEET!
QUOTE FOR COLORS, POR FAVOR. WRAP EVERYTHING IN CODE. AND,
[color=e8e8e8]MY DEARS, HAVE FUN! THAT'S WHAT ROLEPLAYING IS ALL ABOUT.[/color]
[color=e8e8e8][/color]​

OH, KATELYNN ELIZABETH!
russianicon1.png
russianicon2.png
14kb8kk.png

SEVENTEEN. FEMALE. SLYTHERIN. AMBITIOUS. WH*RE.

AVOIDANCE [color=0008461]be caught unawares. so prepare for the chance of a lifetime.[/color]
I HATE YOU [color=008b4a]be prepared for sensation news. a shining new era is tiptoeing[/color]
YOU HATE ME [color=009053]nearer. and where do we feature? just listen to teacher. i know[/color]
INDIFFERENCE [color=00945d]it sounds sordid, but you'll be rewarded when at last i am[/color]
BY ASSOCIATION [color=009966]given my dues and injustice deliciously squared. be pre-[/color]
I'M JEALOUS OF YOU [color=00ac79]pared! yeah! be prepared. we'll be prepared! for what?[/color]
YOU'RE JEALOUS OF ME [color=00b582]for the death of the king. is he sick? no, fool! we're[/color]
I BACKSTABBED YOU [color=00be8b]going to kill him. and simba, too. great idea! who needs[/color]

"Were in the same house!" said Katelynn.
"Unfortunately," replied Kiara.

Code:
[center][font=tahoma][size=4]OH, FIRST MIDDLE![/font][/size]
[IMG]icon 1[/IMG] [IMG]icon 2[/IMG] [IMG]icon 3[/IMG]
[font=georgia][size=1][b]AGE IN LETTERS. GENDER. HOUSE. CHARACTER TRAIT. I'LL FILL IN.[/b][/font]

[size=1]relationships ftmfw.[/size]

[/size][font=tahoma][size=1]"Enter a comment!" said [color=housecolor][b]Your character's first name[/color][/b].
"I'll fill in," replied [color=housecolor][b]Kiara[/color][/b].[/size][/font][/center]

HOUSE/GROUP COLORS!
GRYFFINDOR , COLORCODE
SLYTHERIN , COLORCODE
HUFFLEPUFF , COLORCODE
RAVENCLAW , COLORCODE
Other that I will fit in

OH, JENNETTE FAYE!
146265497-19187e553c910b014c17be6592f70a984c683228-full.png
146265398-ecb293fa2eff10b283a860837eab82f94c683228-full.png
146264592.png

FOURTEEN. FEMALE. GRYFFINDOR. HOTHEADED. SMART.

FIRST NAME BASIS [color=0080d9]of your days! yeah, sing it, kid! it's our problem-free[/color]
ACQUAINTANCE [color=008cdf]philosophy ... hakuna matata! hakuna matata. hakuna[/color]
FUTURE EXPERIMENT [color=ff6fd1]you feel the love tonight? the peace the evening brings. the world,[/color]

"We had some good fun!" said Jennette.
"We certainly did," replied Kiara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back