Kiara Tine

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Polyamourous
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
tumblr_inline_nhbyha27HK1rud3lc.gif

Here's something new, I think I'll give it a try.
Come closer you, I like to see what I buy!
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Kiara Belle Tine
Nicknames: Kia
First Name Meaning: Clear; bright; famous
First Name Origin: Latin
Middle Name Meaning: Beautiful
Middle Name Origin: French
Last Name Meaning: Follower of Christ; dedicated to Mars
Last Name Origin: Latin
Date of Birth: October 21st 2014
Current Age: Currently twenty four</FONT>
The usual price, for just one slice of your pie
I don't want you, no, no, M'sieur, let me go.

Basic Appearance: Kiara is about five ft six and about fifty eight kilos. She uses moisturiser quite frequently and so she has very soft skin and an even, unblemished skin tone. Her hair is rooted brown, but the rest is golden-blonde. She has large hazel eyes that she passed on to her daughter.
Personality: Kiara’s personality is kind of all over the place. She kind of has a tendency to seem a bit manic with the speed that her emotions seem to change. First and foremost she is extremely emotional. She does a lot to pretend that she isn’t, but that fact that her parents had barely anything to do with her upbringing means that all of the emotions she didn’t get to display as a child kind of snuck up on her. She tends to overact in any situation, but can be calm in some unexpected situations. Kiara holds grudges very well and is very sensual. She loves to paint and will find the time to do so in any busy schedule. She can be compassionate when she wants to be but only considers a small group of people as deserving of her compassion. She doesn’t make friends easily and has more acquaintances than anything else. She appreciates people trying to help her, but often prefers to do things in her own way. She doesn’t like people disrespecting her or her family and is likely to chuck them through a wall if she deems it necessary. Recently she’s also become extremely overprotective and goes over the top to ensure that she never ignores her child.
Family: Father: Joshua Tine
Mother: Cara Tine nee Davis
Aunt: Lucy Williams nee Davis
Uncle: Myles Williams
Brother: Elijah Tine
Boyfriend: Justin Kuya
Daughter: Athena Kuya-Tine, born 3rd January 2037; Artemis Kuya-Tine, born January 11th 2044
Sons: Apollo Kuya-Tine, born 3rd January 2037; Ares Kuya-Tine, 19th May 2040; Astraeus Kuya-Tine, born June 3rd 2042</SIZE></SIZE>
Is this a trick? I won't pay more!
No, not at all.

Pets: None currently
School: First Year - Hogwarts New Zealand, Slytherin House.
Second to Fourth Year - Beauxbatons.
Fourth to Seventh Year - Hogwarts New Zealand, Slytherin House.
Blood Status: Mixedblood
Heritage: French/English
Interests or Hobbies: She really likes painting.
Strengths: --
Weaknesses: --</SIZE></SIZE>
You've got some nerve, you little wh*re
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> You've got some gall.

Describe your character in five words: --
Best school subjects: --
Worst school subjects: --
Current Job: --
Plans for the future: --
Patronus: --
Patronus memory: --
Boggart: --
Animagus: --
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> I'll kill you, you b*stard, try any of that! <i></i><i></i>
Even a wh*re who has gone to the bad

</SIZE>
<FONT font="verdana">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Fantine’s Arrest" by Les Miserables.​
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back