Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2 Essence of Mermaid Scale
</FONT>
Kialla Chase
tumblr_inline_nelj3txLd21rm3hmv.gif

Oh, when all is said and done
I must admit I'm still so young
Still trying to find my feet

Name: Kialla Annabelle Smith
First Name Meaning: kettle, cauldron, helmet, hat. The name derives from old norse name "ketill". The element "ketill" derives from a germanic name element, which in turn derives from latin "catillus" (cauldron, small bowl). In 2007, there were over 59.000 men in sweden with "kjell" as their first name, making it the 42nd most common masculine name in sweden
First Name Origin: latin
Middle Name Meaning: this name is a combination (composed, blended name) of "anna", and "bella" (from hebrew "bella" a short form of "isabella, isabel" from latin "bellus" which means "beautiful, pretty"). In turn it is of hebrew and latin origin and comes from the roots: (Hannah) (bellus) and (elisheva).
Middle Name Origin: Hebrew/Latin
Last Name Meaning: Tradesman
Last Name Origin: English
Nickname?: Kia, Cheetah</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>
Which promises to keep
I would like to think
That there is something left to find </COLOR><i></i><i></i>
<SIZE size="150">

Color: Pale Blue
Least favorite color: Turquoise
Music: Kialla has never really been into music, but if she was, slowly methodical music would be her preference.
Food: Kialla's favourite foods are anything sweet, though she does not have the opportunity to eat it very often. She is especially partial to chocolate.
Literature: Potions books and Family Histories
Form of entertainment: Kialla likes theatre and poetry readings, though she could sit for hours and watch someone brew a potion, as she has done with her Grandmother.
Expressions: Potions and poetry are her most utilized forms of self expression.
Mode of transportation: Kialla prefers portkey, because she is afraid of being splinched.
Most prized possession: Kialla has a small locket that she wears often which she found one day behind the manor. She has no idea who it belongs too, or who the person is in the photo, but she adores it.
Flower: Kialla really likes Lotus flowers.
To help me breathe but I doubt it <i></i><i></i>
If somehow I waste all our time
And if by some chance these stars won't align </COLOR><i></i><i></i>
<SIZE size="150">

Date-Of-Birth: 10th April, 2019
Place Of Birth: Smith/Mckay Manor, Glasgow, Scotland
Current Area Of Residence: Smith/Mckay Manor, Glasgow, Scotland Image
Birth Parents: Michael and Sophia Smith
Heritage: Scottish/English
If these walls never cease to close in <i></i><i></i>
Don't let me turn cold, don't let me turn cold
I'm afraid this place I'm in <i></i><i></i>

Height: 165 cm [5 ft 5 inch(es)]
Weight: 57 kg [126 lb]
Dress Code: Kialla prefers shirts and pants over dresses, but she will wear dresses on occasion.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Turn ons: Intelligence, Pureblood, Awkwardness, Fitness, Peaches, Strawberry Cream
Relationship Status: Interested in Somebody (Benjamin Chase)
First Kiss: Kialla had her first kiss with Alliyah Jackson
Innocence: Kialla is still technically innocent. Though she spent a night with Alliyah Jackson and is terrified that it counted towards this.
Skin Tone: Slightly tanned.
Skin Type: Normal/Combination.
Hair Colour: Brown
Dyed?: No
Natural Colour: Brown
Hair Type: Wavy Swavy
Type 2a is gently, slightly "s" waved hair that sticks close to the head; it won't bounce up, even when it is layered. 2a hair tends to be fine, thin and very easy to handle. It is also generally easily to straighten or curl. Type 2a hair tends to have quite a bit of sheen. Your best bet is to use lighter products such as mousses, lotions or gels that enhance the curls, but don't weigh them down.
Hair Length and Thinkness: Shirt, thin hair.
Eye Colour: Hazel-Green eyes.
Playby: Willa Holland.
Distinguishing Marks: Freckle on her top lip.
Health Status: Healthy.
Allergy/s: Wolfsbane.
Suffers From: Slight Depression
Blood Status: Pureblood
Blood Type: O Positive.
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="darkgreen"> Is so much darker than you've seen <i></i><i></i>
I'm not lying when I say
<COLOR color="darkgreen"> It's the loneliest I've been <i></i><i></i>
<FONT font="Verdana">

Educated At: Years 1-4: Home schooled
Years 5-7: Hogwarts New Zealand, Slytherin house.
Wand: Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2 Essence of Mermaid Scale
Good Traits:[ul][li]Kind</LI>
[li]Caring
[li]Compassionate
[li]Intelligent
[li]Patience
[li]Feminine
[li]Loyal
[li]Organised[/li][/ul]
Bad Traits:[ul][li]Impulsive
[li]Arrogant
[li]Conceited
[li]Vain
[li]Bossy
[li]Xenophobic[/li][/ul]
Strengths:[ul][li]Potions[/li][/ul]
Weaknesses:[ul][li]Directions[/li][/ul]
Interests and/or Hobbies:[ul][li]Reading
<LI>[li]Potions[/li][/ul]
Additional Skills: Potions
Graduation: 2036
Current Job: Student
Beliefs: --
Boggart: Kialla is terrified of Full Moons and Dark Forests.
Patronus Memory: She doesn't really have a strong happy memory, she thinks this accounts for her lack of corporeal patronus.
Veritiserum: "Abel's condition is my fault. I blame myself, it's my fault."
Animagus: If Kialla was an animagus, she would likely be some sort of mouse or small creature.
Patronus: She is unable to conjure a full patronus and so she does not know.
Languages: English, Some Gaelic, Some French.
Accent: Scottish.
Piercings: Ears and navel.
Tattoos: Tiny black anchor on the front of her hip.

</FONT>
tumblr_inline_nefx8jbGEN1rm3hmv.gif

And it's not right, but all in all
I must confess I just have no idea
Nothing's new, nothing's old

Optimist or pessimist? Kialla does not inhibit either side, rather she tends to alternate between the two.
Introvert or extrovert? Introvert.
Daredevil or cautious? Cautious.
Logical or emotional? Emotional, but she tries to be logical.
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat? Methodical and neat.
Prefers working or relaxing? Working.
Confident or unsure? Unsure.
Animal lover? Mostly.
Personality: There are many different levels to Kialla's personality. On first glance she is impulsive, arrogant, conceited and vain. She likes to get things done her way and she won't hesitate to use her name and blood status to do it. However in saying this, she also has the capacity for kindness, compassion and patience. Kialla is able to feign interest in topics that she has not real knowledge or interest in and often uses her assets and feminine charm to get her way. Kialla doesn't always understand her xenophobic nature, but she knows that it comes with the name of Smith. She goes out of her way to try and counteract her fear in her life, but there is little that she can do to actually change anything, because she is always back in her family environment by the end of the year. Kialla is often quite an organised person by nature as she finds calm in her otherwise chaotic life, because of this, Kialla likes numbers and recites them in her head when she is in a particularly stressful situation. She finds it hard to trust people because the people in her life often seem to leave her. This causes her to get anxious if she has not seen her friends or other people in a decent length of time. Kialla is clumsy, prone to laughing fits, a freak out artist and has a dismal sense of direction.
Family:</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>
<FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

Father: Michael Smith
Lena_Headey_in_300_(5).png

Mother: Sophia Smith
100px-0,406,0,406-Jeff%2BGoldblum%2B2012%2BPalm%2BSprings%2BInternational%2BnUWxzVRB_7Fl.jpg

Paternal Grandfather: Alfred Smith
tilda11.png

Paternal Grandmother: Mary Smith
100px-0,671,0,671-Christopher_Eccleston.png

Maternal Grandfather: Mackenzie Mckay
100px-5,608,0,602-Christina-Applegate.jpg

Maternal Grandmother: Hailey Mckay
adrian_grenier_012.jpg

Brother-in-Law: Stephen Connors
NE78V3W2GQz3ac_1_zzb.jpg

Older Sister: Rachel Connors
8271169_100.jpg

Nephew: Albert Connors
5836177_100.jpg

Nephew: Ethan Connors

Older Brother: Parker Smith
Sexy-and-Simple-Short-Hairstyles-by-Jessica-Simpson-100x100.jpg

Partner: Tess Kaster
wyatt-halliwell-j...-275-275-1bd62a3.jpg

Nephew:Rafaelle Kaster-Smith
Abby-Elliott.jpg

Ex-Partner: Helen Brodrick
Aimee%20Teegarden%20in%20Star-Crossed%20S01E07-2222092.jpg

Ex-Partner: Elaine Johnson
Ansel%20Elgort%20in%20The%20Fault%20In%20Our%20Stars%20Trailer.-2405464.jpg

Older Brother: George Smith
SHAILENEWOODLEY_ICON_19.png

Sister-in-Law: Annalise Smith
100px-0,227,0,227-Matthew-Levinson.jpg

Nephew: Denis Brodrick
BaylieCregutHeadshot-009avi.jpg

Niece: Claire Johnson
austin_butler.jpg

Brother-in-Law: William Jacobs
Eve-Hewson.jpg

Older Sister: Isla Jacobs
kesha_for_venice.jpg

Older Sister: Meredith Smith
thumb_WCPress00013.jpg

Older Brother: Timothy Smith
035.png

Younger Brother: Abel Smith
ryan_newman_073.jpg

Younger Sister: Emilee Smith
311263Jack3.png

Younger Brother: Fergus Smith
010_zps2ee0c9ef.png

Younger Sister: Fiona Smith
100px-0,166,0,166-AlecScott.jpg

Younger Brother: Troy Smith
[th colspan="4"]Smith/Mckay family[/th]

Extended Family

</FONT>
tumblr_inline_ndx7zvxAM71sds7hy.gif

Everything between us scolds
Just wish these trembling hands were put to rest
And there is something there to find
<FONT font="verdana">

Starsign: Aries
Element: Fire
Ruling Planet/s: Mars
Symbol: The Ram
Stone: Diamond
Life Pursuit: The thrill of the moment
Vibration: Enthusiastic
Secret Desire: To lead the way for others.
About Starsign: Aries are fire signs and those born under this element are regarded in astrology as adventurous, active and outgoing. It won't matter where you go or how remote or unusual it is - from the Outback to the Antarctic - you can be sure that an Aries has been there before you (or at the very least you will meet one along the way!) Aries is a uniquely naive sign. Although they are independent, outgoing and assertive they are also surprisingly trusting, often innocently walking into the lion's den at times. No matter what upheaval, challenge or triumph they confront - an Aries has a wonderful ability to bounce back. Their faith in life and the future remains untouched by hardship. Their gift is that they are always children at heart and the world is always a magical place for them. Many famous sports people are born under this sign. Aries is regarded as the most physical sign and because of its Mar's rulership; it is also one of the most highly charged masculine energy signs in astrology. No wonder women born under Aries are forceful, dynamic and aggressive, and as a result these Aries women frequently find themselves with dilemmas surrounding their romantic relationships. For them, a man has to be a 'real man' to deal with an Aries woman, otherwise she intimidates him. And conversely for the Aries male, a woman has to be a real woman to deal with him, because he is looking for many balancing component traits (his true feminine side) in his partner. She has to run the gamut in his support system, from the Aries man's best friend, true companion, through to his muse, and yet she must never ever answer him back!

Therefore Aries can be a confusing sign because there is a complex combination of very strong masculine and feminine expressions all combined together. Because of the male energy surrounding it, when a woman is born under Aries, it creates some of the most interesting women in the world, women who are adventurous, independent and have competitive natures. It also tends to make them very forthright.

But whether male or female, Aries people are 'doers' rather than 'talkers'. They are the impulsive, act first, ask questions or have doubts later, sign of the zodiac. That's why their lives are often filled with many dramas and sometimes even accidents! Their ability to live life close to the edge provides them with a wealth of 'real experience' to call upon. When an Aries person talks about something or somewhere they've usually done it or been there, rather than simply read about it in a book. Being active people Aries can't adapt to any kind of restriction, particularly possessive relationships. They often travel to escape any feelings of being stuck or possessed. Aries people love challenges. In fact, if everything is running smoothly, they are quite capable of going out and doing something (sometimes quite foolish) to rock the boat. Aries love to race in where angels fear to tread.
If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Lucky Numbers: 2, 5, 8; Avoid 3, 1, 9
Element: Shui (water)
Colour: yellow, grey, brown, golden; Avoid: red, blue, green
Yin/Yang: Yin
Direction: southeast, northeast
About Zodiac Pig is not thought to be smart as dog. It likes sleeping and eating and becomes fat. Thus it usually features laziness and clumsiness. On the positive side, it behaves itself, has no calculation to harm others, and can bring affluence to people. Consequently, pigs were once regarded as wealth.

Strengths
People born in the Year of the Pig are honest and frank, chivalrous and gallant. They have a calm appearance and strong heart. They do whatever they want with their strength. They are tolerant and optimistic, but not until they become your friends can their virtue, advantages and fidelity to friendship be appreciated. They are quick tempered, but hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. They are not afraid of difficulties and problems but try to work them out. They treat friend sincerely and they do not tell lies unless they have to. They are kind and light hearted and usually go to sleep easily.

Weaknesses
They are trusting and sometimes naive, so they may easily fall in traps. Although they are loyal to friends, they do not have many friends. They are hot-tempered and impulsive. They are not good at communicating with others. If they play pranks on people, they will not know when to stop.

</FONT>
tumblr_inline_nb38thkYsr1rm3hmv.gif

To help me breathe, help me breathe, help me breathe
If somehow I waste all our time
And if by some chance these stars won't align
<FONT font="verdana"></SIZE>
History Before Hogwarts: Kialla was born on the 10th of April at four thirty in the morning at her families manor. Like all her brothers and sisters before her, Kialla was immediately taken away from her mother and handed to the matriarch of the family, Hailey Mckay. It was from her that Kialla got her name and was designated to be the fourth in line for the family. If her three older sisters became redundant or did not suit what Hailey wanted from the family, then all the wealth and titles should fall to her and she would be named heir. As a baby, Kialla was needy and restless and always wanted attention, though she never got it. Crying all the time failed to get Kialla what she wanted and she eventually learned, through trial and error, which of her family members would respond to her and which of them wouldn't. At the age of two, Kialla was no longer the baby with the addition of a new little brother by the name of Abel. Kialla was immediately jealous of her small brother because he attainted most of the attention that he wanted. The main reason was that her older siblings were now old enough to help look after the younger ones and so more time was able to be spent with each child, though it was now too late for Kialla. She grew a resentment for him early in life. When Kialla was six years old, another sister was born and so Emily became the fifth in line to inherit the name and titles of their family. Kialla did not in any way feel threatened by her as she had learnt her lesson from being short with Abel. After a few skirmishes with her brother, Hailey had threatened to punish them both severely if they failed to behave and from there, Kialla become a model child.
History At Hogwarts: text
History After Hogwarts: text

<SIZE size="50">Template and Coding: Teigan
Lyrics: Turn Cold by Cut off your hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back