Full Name: Kialla Annabelle Smith
Pronunciation: Key-Ah-La Ahna-Bell Smithe
Nicknames: Kia, Cheetah
Name Origins: Latin
Date of Birth: 10th April, 2018
Current Age: Currently twenty three</FONT>
Yeah, I'm afraid
Whataya want from me?

Basic Appearance: Brown, wavy hair. Dark eyes. Tan skin. Slightly taller than average. Slim build
Personality: There are many different levels to Kialla's personality. On first glance, she is impulsive, arrogant, conceited and vain. She likes to get things done her way and she won't hesitate to use her name and blood status to do it. However, in saying this, she also has the capacity for kindness, compassion, and patience. Kialla is able to feign interest in topics that she has not real knowledge or interest in and often uses her assets and feminine charm to get her way. Kialla doesn't always understand her xenophobic nature, but she knows that it comes with the name of Smith. She goes out of her way to try and counteract her fear in her life, but there is little that she can do to actually change anything because she is always back in her family environment by the end of the year. Kialla is often quite an organised person by nature as she finds calm in her otherwise chaotic life, because of this, Kialla likes numbers and recites them in her head when she is in a particularly stressful situation. She finds it hard to trust people because the people in her life often seem to leave her. This causes her to get anxious if she has not seen her friends or other people in a decent length of time. Kialla is clumsy, prone to laughing fits, a freak out artist and has a dismal sense of direction.
Family: Great-Grandparents: Aoife Catriona Macklemore, Jonathon Christopher Macklemore, Aubrey Caoimhe Mkcay, Archibald Brennan Mckay, Janine Mary Henford, William Michael Henford, Sybil Jane Smith, Thomas Gavin Smith
Grandparents: Hailey Ailisa Mckay, Mackenzie Aubrey Mckay, Mary Janine Smith, Alfred Thomas Smith
Parents: Sophia Hailey Smith, Michael Alfred Smith
Uncles: Jonathon Mackenzie Mckay, Richard Arthur Mckay, Christopher Aonghus Lurken, George Jones
Aunts: Alice January Jones, Amathine Crystal Mckay, Rosaline Katarzyna Mckay, Abigail Shawn Lurken
Cousins: Dorothy Amathine Mckay, Emilia Hailey Mckay, Ricardo Jonathon Mckay, Dinali Dorothy Mckay, Amara Emiliana Mckay, Caspar Gideon Hayes-Mckay, Paisley Allyanna Hayes-Mckay, Denise Jones, Henry Dartmoth, Diane Bradford, John Bradford, Carrie Jones, Thomas Jones, Camille Jones, Luke Jones, Sarah Keith, Hayley Jones, William Dartmoth, Maria Dartmoth, Samuel Bradford
Sisters: Rachel Aoife Shipley, Meredith Amelia Belrose, Isla Hailey Smith, Emilee Mae Smith, Florence Aubrey Smith, Fiona Sophia Smith, Rebekah Julianna Smith, Troye Marietta Smith, Cailin Eilidh Smith, Saoirse Kenna Smith
Brothers: Parker Michael Smith, George Jonathon Smith, Timothy Archibald Smith, Abel Skyler Smith, Niall Christopher Smith, Baltair Sachiari Smith, Gideon Richard Smith
In-laws: Maxwell Shipley, Pascaline Sarkozi, Annalise Smith, Romiah Belrose
Nephews: Albert Connors, Ethan Connors, Baines Sarkozi-Smith, Lars Sarkozi-Smith, Astor Sarkozi-Smith, Rafaelle Jonathon Kaster-Smith, Kalin Ronan Zhefarovich, Denis Brodrick, Mackenzie Belrose, Maxime Belrose
Nieces: Bella Annaleise Shipley, Mahjolaine Isla Sarkozi-Smith, Amorette Tessa Sarkozi-Smith, Gloria Rose Smith, Katherine Smith, Claire Smith
Significant Others: Benjamin Arthur Chase
Children: August Benjamin Chase</SIZE></SIZE>
There might have been a time
When I would give myself away

Pets: Kialla has never been allowed a pet of her own.
School: Years 1-4: Home schooled
Years 5-7: Hogwarts New Zealand, Slytherin house.
Blood Status: Pureblood
Heritage: Scottish/English
Interests or Hobbies: Reading and Potions
Strengths: Potions
Weaknesses: Directions</SIZE></SIZE>
(Ooh) Once upon a time
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> I didn't give a damn

Describe your character in five words: Compassionate, Kind, Arrogant, Xenophobic, Confused
Best school subjects: Potions and Charms
Worst school subjects: Divination
Current Job: Potions Mistress
Plans for the future: Something to do with Potions.

Patronus: She is unable to conjure a full patronus and so she does not know
Patronus memory: She doesn't really have a strong happy memory, she thinks this accounts for her lack of corporeal patronus.
Boggart: Kialla is terrified of Full Moons and Dark Forests
Animagus: If Kialla was an animagus, she would likely be some sort of mouse or small creature.
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> But now here we are <i></i><i></i>
So whataya want from me
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh, oh and song lyrics are "Whataya want from me" by Adam Lambert.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back