OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
tumblr_lvnqyh93f01r4l5n9o3_r4_250.gif
tumblr_lvnqyh93f01r4l5n9o7_r4_250.gif
tumblr_lvnqyh93f01r4l5n9o4_r4_250.gif

name1.png

............TRUST ME, AS YOU GET TO KNOW ME, I JUST GET WEIRDER.............

friends-1.png

Best Friends+++If You Ever Find Yourself Stuck In The Middle Of The Sea, I'll Sail The World To Find You
Close Friends+++
If You Ever Find Yourself Lost In The Dark And You Can't See,I'll Be The Light To Guide You
Partners In Crime+++Find Out What We're Made Of, When We Are Called To Help Our Friends In Need
Average Friends+++You Can Count On Me Like One And I Know When I Need It, Two, Three, I'll Be There
Student Friends+++And I Know When I Need It I Can Count On You Like 4 3 2, And You'll Be There
Distant Friends+++Cause That's What Friends Are Supposed To Do, Oh Yeah, Wooooh, Wooooh
Family Friends+++If You Toss And You Turn And You Just Can't Fall Asleep, I'll Sing A Song
Protective Over Me+++Beside You And If You Ever Forget How Much You Really Mean To Me
Protective Over You+++Everyday I Will Remind You, Ohh Ohh. Find Out What We're Made Of
Former Enemies+++When We Are Called To Help Our Friends In Need You Can Count On Me.

enemies.png

Mortal Enemies+++Days like this I want to drive away, Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade
Hardcore Enemies+++You chewed me up and spit me out, Like I was poison in your mouth
Average Enemies+++You took my light, you drained me down. That was then and this is now
Rivals+++Now look at me, This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me
Mutual Dislike+++This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no
One Sided Enemy+++Throw your sticks & stones,Throw your bombs & your blows,But you're not gonna break my soul.

love.png

I have a Crush On You+++I tried playing it cool, Girl when I'm looking at you. I can't ever be brave Cause you make my heart race
You Have a Crush On Me+++Shot me out of the sky, You're my kryptonite. You keep making me weak, Yeah, frozen and can't breathe
I look Up To You+++Some things gotta give now, Cause I'm dying just to make you see, That I need you here with me now
Final+++Cause you've got that one thing, So get out, get out, get out of my head, And fall into my arms instead
Current+++I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, But I need that one thing. And you've got that one thing
Puppy Love+++Now I'm climbing the walls, But you don't notice at all. That I'm going out of my mind
Flirts/Flings+++All day and all night, Some things gotta give now Cause I'm dying just to know your name
Past+++And I need you here with me now, Cause you've got that one thing. So get out, get out, get out of my head
Like Family+++And fall into my arms instead, I don't, I don't, don't know what it is. But I need that one thing, And you've got that one thing
Mutual Crush+++So get out, get out, get out of my mind, And come on, come into my life. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is but I need that one thing

other.png

Former Friends+++Here we go again, I kinda want to be more than friends. So take it easy on me, I'm afraid you're never satisfied
Acquaintances+++Here we go again, we're sick like animals, we play pretend.You're just a cannibal and I'm afraid
Name Basis+++ I won't get out alive No, I won't sleep tonight. Oh, oh, I want some more Oh, oh, what are you waiting for?
Met OnceTake a bite of my heart tonight, Oh, oh, I want some more Oh, oh, what are you waiting for?
Annoyances+++What are you waiting for? Say goodbye to my heart tonight, Here we are again
Professor+++It's getting heavy and I want to run and hide I want to run and hide, I do it every time
Mentor+++You're killing me now And I won't be denied by you, the animal inside of you
Mentee+++Oh, oh, I want some more Oh, oh, what are you waiting for?

Code:
[quote=The Form][b]Relationship Form[/b]:
[edit where appropriate for adult and student characters: ]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]House/Year:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Relationship:[/b]
[b]Thoughts on Me:[/b]
[b]My thoughts on You:[/b]
[b]Our History:[/b]
[b]Link to relationship thread:[/b]
[b]enclose an image 100 x 100 (optional):[/b][/quote]

Everything made by moi, color goes to Color Blender. Gifs from the awesome site of Tumblr,Graphics by moi again. Songs used: Count on Me by Bruno Mars, Part of Me by Katy Perry, One Thing by One Direction and Animal by Neon Trees. Please PM the form to me once completed please, to reduce clutter and to put into style.
Thank You! : )​
<i>
</i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back