Khione Claire Hawthorne

Khione Hawthorne

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tumblr_lx37eeQIvO1r6j4e1o1_500.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name.png

----------------------------------------------------------
I know I'm weird. But that's what makes me unique.
----------------------------------------------------------

Full Name: Khione Claire Hawthorne

Name Meaning: Khione ( Key-oh-nee ); snow nymph, snow goddess. Claire ( Kl-er); bright and famous.
Hawthorne (Ho-thorn ); is derived from the Old English word haguthorn, which means hawthorn.

Thoughts: "My thoughts about my given name huh? I just love it, it's unique and creative. I also heard my mother
named me Khione because of my skin, it's better than naming me Snow White..right?"

Nickname/s: "I don't really have one, my family calls me Khione as it is. But I met some kids around my age and they call me "Creep" and even Freak. Maybe because their jealous, or then again insecure."

Play-by: Allison Harvard

Date of Birth: December 25, 2019
"I was born on the eve of December 24, making it Christmas day. For some people, they find it odd to have a birthday like mine. But to me I find it really lovely, as I get two gifts from each of my relatives. It's been a family tradition of them to bu and wrap two gift for me. So Lucky Me!"

Star Sign: Capricorn, Capricorns are lucky. Capricorns are lucky. They are the ones who look younger as they get older. They are very attractive and neat and once they get over their shyness they are quite aggressive. They can be trusted to keep a secret and are really great in emergencies. Sometimes they are a little bit impulsive but as their intuition is pretty strong, they usually make the right decisions. They're creative, sensitive and patient. On a bad day they can be jealous, selfish and moody. They are very close to their family and are usually the last ones to leave home.

Place of Birth: Warsaw, Poland
  "I was born in Warsaw, Poland. My mom was also born in Warsaw, she wanted me to be born there as well."

Current Age: Twelve Years Old

Sexual Orientation: "Hmmm, I'm not still aware of such things. Though I do like cats and dogs, does that count?
No worries! I'll just try to research it."

Blood Status: Mixed Blood
"My father is a mixed blood and half-goblin and my mom is a half-blood. Making me a mixed blood witch, woopdeedoo.

Race: Part-Goblin
"I think being Part-Goblin is a good thing, I can stay cute for the rest of my life. Teehee."

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
"I'm so glad I've been sorted in the most awesome house. I really wanted to be a Gryffindor just like my father and now look at me! Gryffindor and Proud!

Wand: Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather, Holly possesses protection qualities which far surpass any other wood and is on record for it overall strength. Holly is the chosen wood for use in preforming and guiding dream magic. Holly is very pure and will not tolerate dark forces or energies and will best be used to channel positive energy for the betterment of the world.</COLOR></COLOR>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<COLOR color="black">
Basic Appearance: Let's make Basic into something complex. Teehee.
"So what do I look like? Well, I'm a part-goblin. Which means I'm really small, I also inherited my father's pointy ears. Though mine is cuter, teehee. I have Heterochromia iridum, as my eyes have two different color. My right eye is ocean blue and my left eye is somewhat hazel to brown. I just love them both, other than that my eyes are big and round. Oh and they are sensitive with the sun or heat. My relatives see me as a porcelain doll at times, though some may be creep out. Still my parents says I'm a rare beauty, oh oh and I also have a pale skin. I got it from my ancestors I guess, it was also the reason why my name is Khione. From the goddess of snow, right? What else? Hmmm, oh I was born as a blonde but I love to wear wigs and love dying it into different colors, like brown. Yes, I just love coloring my hair. Then my height is around 3 feet and seven inches now, I'm still hoping to reach 4 feet up to 5 feet, oh please. I wish a guy would like me for who I am not for what I am, I know I'm small and well weird but that's just me. My nose is a bit pointed though at the same time round, which my uncle loves to pinch them. I also think I look like a skeleton, maybe because I'm really slender. It's not that I'm anorexic, well I'm probably acidic. Next is my teeth? They shiny and white just like a pearl, I never missed to brush my teeth and oooh flossing. I love flossing my teeth. Lips..lips, they're rosy pink, though I do like painting them red. I would sneak inside my mom's room and try her lipstick, but don't tell okay? Lastly................... I look weird.

Style: "I just love round collar dresses and shirts, that's why I collect them. You can see me wearing polka dots to pastels. Stockings, leggings and those adorable socks with laces. As for shoes, I'm loving ballet flats and oxfords, then my chucks and sneakers are also the best. I love wearing rubber boots, colorful one. Then my hairspray would be probably be simple, at times in an up do or braided. I like to wear wigs, originally a blonde just like my mom but I keep on dying my hair as it's fun for me more. Brings out the color in my eyes, oh and ribbons, don't forget them!"

Distinguished Features: Khione is part-goblin, so expect her having pointed ears. Has one dimple on left cheek as well. In addition to that her dual tone eyes, right eye is blue and left eyes is between gray and brown.
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness, so I don't intimidate you.

Personality: I'm the weird, creepy and absolute awkward girl
" I myself likes being unique, fascinating. I'm like a ball full of fun at times, I can be energetic and hyper when I like to. Free-spirited, fun-loving and creative are three words to describe me. I'd rather say "nevermind" than repeat myself. I'm not one of those girls who will sit there and let things happen. I'm a girl who will go out and make things happen. Then there's this part of me, the shy and little awkward girl. Who loves hiding in the dark, while fancies ponies and unicorns. I'm really really uber nice, I can be friendly too. I'm not the type of person who would start a fight unless I get pressured. I also don't speak that much, as I like to be quiet. I'm a keen observer, a dreamer too. Oh! I love to imagine things, daydreaming and etc. Which means I'm imaginative, I can also be immature and childish, maybe because I'm still adjusting with me being older by each year. You know that I've got swag right? Well if you don't, I do. Erm, I'm a very random person. I like to say things aloud when I'm alone, also practice my accents when I'm at home. Then, I like to sing to myself a lot. I tend to be irksome when I feel to, my parents hate that side of me. I'm..I'm generous with time, a dog and cat lover. Over all a a animal lover, I have this massive stuff animals collection. I don't swear or say bad words, if I mad. It's either I would stay quite for a long time, ignore you or say words like guts, sun (anything that I hate.) I'm a bit of a procrastinator too, also emotional. I easily get flabbergasted, and I'm very old fashioned. For what is worth, I'm smart just like my father and adventurous just like my mother."

Likes: "Potatoes! Fried, Mashed, Baked Potatoes! I have this fascination with Blood and Ghosts. I like staring at the sky during at night, Nebulas! I like gloomy weather, trees and flowers. My favorite flower is the Calla Lily, as I find it pure and refreshing. I like honeybees, even though I'm allergic. Dogs, cats, dinosaurs, pandas, turtle, lion and seahorse. My favorite colors are pastels, such as pink, green, lavender and blue. Pop and indie music, Record Players, Radio, Lollipops, Ice Cream and Marshmallow Peeps, Peppermint, Hugs, Dolls, Disney Movies, Skirts, Dresses, Ribbons, Wigs, Glitters, Bonbons. Comedy, Books, House Elf, Mermaid, Dark Places, Nosebleeds and Fake Blood."

Dislikes: "Ginger (the spice), The Sun, Judgement, Criticism, Dementors, Being paranoid, rap music, Spicy Foods, war freaks, b!tch, prunes. Sunbathing, eyeglasses, contact lens, meat (pork, chicken, fish, lamb, veal and beef.) Fish Guts, Vomiting, Liars and Goths."

Bogart: Dementor, she fears to see one and somehow lose her happy thoughts.

Patronus: Hare, just likes it's nature to be happy, adorable, fun and free. Khione can relate to this animal the most, it is normally a shy animal and just like Khione, shy at first but always curious. And once you get to know her, she can be your cuddliest friend ever.

Patronus Memory: Khione in the arms of her father, mother and little Ephy. Having a small feast and celebrating whatever it is. A whole happy family like they are. Then Khione playing in her pool of fake blood, just enjoying it at the same time surrounded by her animal friends.

Mirror of Erised: Khione's deepest desire is to be a prefect and a headgirl, to be a well known person who's a part-goblin, team captain in Quidditch and seeker, surrounded by her friends and family. A successful professor in Hogwarts New Zealand as well, Care of Magical Creatures or Flying. Lastly in the arms of her better-half, happy and married.

Interests and Hobbies: "I like love to play with Fake Blood, I love it's slimy texture. Other than that I like to read fiction books, my favorite book is "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" I also play the piano and guitar but not that much, as singing is what I do best. I like to take Photographs, anything that catches my eyes. I also love to paint and make sculpture. I do Irish, British, Scottish and Spanish Accents. Oh and wear wigs, play with my pets and such. I love bowling, fencing and swimming, then there's Quidditch of course. I would love to be a seeker one day. Though I know it would be impossible. I also collect wigs, cute costumes and round collar dresses."
From where I came from, I am loved.

Heritage: "My mother's ancestors was originally from Croatia, until they migrated in Poland. Making her part-polish and part-Croatian, and well I'm that too. As for my father who is a part-goblin, it is said that their family came from Scandinavia. My grandpa lives there too, he's a goblin and yes he's a bit of mad. But I love that old fellow, everything seems to go in place."

Area of Residence: Warsaw, Poland
"My father loves travelling but he fell in love with my mother and Warsaw, Poland. He loved the lifestyle of the people and wanted to settle down there. So we have a house, though it's more bigger than an actual house. As my father loved wide room and wise spaces, the fact that he's small. I love living in Poland, even though the weather maybe at times a buzz kill.

Family
izabellamikoluminescent.jpg
Mother: Katarzyna Elize Hawthrone née Zielinski (Half-blood ; Beauxbaton Graduate ; 31 years old ; Play-by: Izabella Miko)
"Oh! Just look at my mother, she's so beautiful. Some people says that I look like her, though I believe I'm shorter and I look odd unlike her. My mom was a former beauty queen, and all the pageants that she joined. Well I don't mean to brag even though I am, teehee. She won, how great is she? Not just is she beautiful but smart too, my mom was supposed to go to Hogwarts but she remembered Beauxbaton and much liked the school. She and mom father met back in her trip to Santorini, so the place is obviously special to them. At first my mother didn't liked the appearance of my father but as time passed by he grew fond of his uniqueness and then again maybe a bit of his money. Well, that was what my mother shared. Oh and My mom was born is Warsaw, Poland the same place I was born. Originally my mom was from Croatia but then they moved to Warsaw, making everything safe. My mom is really a cool person, she can be a bit of snobby but she's really nice when she' in the mood. Also she liked to joke around but most of all she loves and I mean loves shopping.
CillianMurphy62.jpg
<COLOR color="black">
Father: Charles Dominick Hawthorne (Mixed-Blood ; Hogwarts Scotland Gryffindor Alumni ; 36 years old ; Play-by: Cillian Murphy)

"See I definitely inherited his eyes, well rounded and adorable. My father is a part-goblin, a half-goblin to be exact. He said he came from Scandinavia but he isn't sure where his origin is from, still I find my dad fascinating. Just like me has two pointed ears, bug wide eyes, and yes he's a bid tad small. My father is only around 4 feet and five inches. Still my mom liked him, I mean he is handsome and unique. My father also likes to share stories from his childhood, just like his days of being bullied due to the way he looked like and his height. Oh and my father is an Accountant, he likes things to be organized and everything. My father is real nice guy, he's adventurous and likes to go on trips. Explains the whole meeting of my mom and him, during weekends we go bonding. Maybe a visit to the part or to a fair, anything goes with him. Lastly, my father is right kind but don't think he's that nice. He have a mad temper and can be strict at times."
eph.jpg
Sister: Eupheme Dahlia Hawthorne (Mixed Blood ; 4 years old)
"Meet Ephy! My little sister, she's sooo adorable. The truth is that my mother only wanted a daughter but instead she had two daughters. I mean I would love being an only child but my dad was against that, he wanted to share his money with his children. And it just so happens that's us, so at least I have a sibling. Ephy is a smart girl, she likes to pose and let me snap pictures of here. Also she loves ballet and dancing, unlike me who sucks at it but still I try to dance most of the time. She's still young and who know's she'll go to Hogwarts like me. I mean after all I'm the first person to go to Hogwarts NZ coming from my family. Anyway, I love you Ephy!"

Pets
pett.jpg
Sundae
"Above is Sundae, my adorable cat. She's so sweet but is a bit moody too, of course she loves fish most especially tuna. Sundae here looks like a cone of sundae, which explains her name. She looks like and ice cream with caramel syrup on it, also she's a girl. I just adore her, she have this luminescent eyes."
petr.jpg
  Mr. Whiskey
"I have two cats, another one is Whiskey. I know right? Odd name, his name came from three two things. First one is his adorable whiskers, I love his whiskers. And how he finds every key in the house, explains the missing keys. So it's not about the Whiskey liquor thing okay? He's a fat cat and like to play a lot with his colorful yarns. I'll be bringing him to Hogwarts, yey! Lastly, I feed him a lot as he gets hungry most of the time and I love him being fat and soft."
snowy.jpg
Crayon
"I know, Why did I named him Crayon right? I was thinking of a name but ended up with some colors until I decided to stay with crayon. As it's my most favorite thing in the world, I mean look at him he looks like a white canvas. I just to color him out, Crayon it is! I just got him in Obsidian Harbor before going to Hogwarts myself. As my father reminded me to get an owl as I will be needing one to contact them most of the time. I chose him as he looked way adorable than the other rest, also he doesn't bite."

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Once upon a time, a little part-goblin was born.
<COLOR color="#000">

History:
Khione Claire Hawthorne was born in Warsaw, Poland. She grew up most of her time in their mansion and their big lawn. Everything seems to be simple and fresh when she's at home but outside their own boundary she struggles to socialize. As she is quite small and is a part-goblin. Everyone would tease her for her appearance, the she look mostly shocks everyone. To add up is her bright personality and feisty mood. Khione differs from the other wizards and like to stay at that. She dreams of becoming a Professor someday in HNZ that's why she decided to study there. Which quite surprised her family as she was the first one to get accepted at the school. The little part-goblin was always looked down, no wizard kid want her. Hopefully in HNZ something will change about that, as she would love to gain friends in her first year.

Charles and Katarzyna met in Santorini, Greece where they also fell in love. Charles wasn't the most good looking part-goblin nor was he the shortest. There are some rumors that Katarzyna married Khione's father due to his rich background, which Katarzyna tells it as a lie. Soon as they got engaged, Katarzyna met Charles family and managed to somehow impressed them. Katarzyna didn't came from a rich family but had several inheritance from her grandparents. Still Charles loved him and married her hearing the rumors, the day they got married was blissful moment. And after a year, Katarzyna got pregnant with Khione. Exactly Christmas Day the little part-goblin was born and got the chance to know that she was a witch. Her father didn't hesitate to yearn and develop her skills as a toddler, though Khione was pretty much different from the rest. That some people thought she had "attention deficit disorder" (ADD), as she was too hyper. But as she grew older, Khione changed into something quite and subtle.

After a couple of years Khione had a sister, Eupheme. Making her the eldest in the family, still his father favors her as she got the appearance of a goblin unlike her sister. Still she loved her family and wanted to be with them as much as possible. As she turned eleven, Khione received a letter coming from Hogwarts New Zealand and decide to go there. Her parents respected her idea, and soon enough she was on her way to school. But before doing so, Khione experienced shopping for her wand and her books. Galleon was much different from muggle money, still she thought that adjusting was the best thing to do. Now, she's in her first year and was just sorted in Gryffindor. Hoping she'll have a fun experience in Hogwarts New Zealand and meet new friends that will accept her.

Younger Years:
<SIZE size="50">
collageedit.png

drawingsssK.png
++Codes and texts made by me : Mintzy. Images and gifs used are from Tumblr and Allison Harvard.​
<i>
</i><i></i><FONT font="Verdana">

Khione's Sorting Moment said:
The day where it all starts here, Hogwarts one of the best places to learn and practice magic. Where in students can express their creativity and their skills towards other wizards and witches. Be a muggleborn, pureblood, half-blood and like a mixed blood like Khione herself. It was a day she would remember and would cherish; sorting was the first part to belong. Gripping to her handful of daisies she walked through the great hall, nervous if anyone would look down at her. Of course they would, who wouldn't; as she was quite small but due to her tender age it wasn't that obvious. Khione then continued to make her way, glancing at the different students coming from different places. The girl stopped for a couple of minutes, admiring the decorations and the beauty of the castle. Everything seems to be just luxurious and surreal, she then closed her fist. Slowly suffocating the flowers that were inside her hand, she figured that flowers would make her calm. It was the gift of nature, which had an impact on the young girl's life.

As she was too busy letting her eyes wander, she noticed the crowd was getting bigger and bigger. Khione too was getting sulked up by the group; she tried to push herself out of the crowd and managed to be in a empty space. Lesser students were there, and then she heard a woman speak. She looked quite familiar but Khione wasn't sure exactly who was the lady wearing her lovely purple robes. The girl then took several steps forward and tried to listen to her announcement, and heard that the sorting will begin. She was sure she was half-prepared and the half part were in a dark zone, nervous that she'll tripped or something embarrassing. Several students started to approach the lady in purple, the sorting hat landed perfectly on each little heads of theirs. The sorting hat mounted its words, trying to read and analyze. Which Khione found amusing to watch, she felt excited in a way that she wishes to feel the said hat in her head too. Probably it would burst out a cool rhyme or something.

It was just amazing to see such extraordinary thing just a few meters away from her. She knew that it would be her first and maybe last time to see the hat, now if only she had her muggle camera with her. Then again she would be in lots of trouble; still she tried to take a picture of the moment inside her head. Capturing the moment and listening to the hat's words, as if it was poetry to her ears. It an absolute delight, and just as she was about to smile. Khione gasped as she heard her name, they were now calling her. She quickly covered her mouth, at the same time biting it. It was so unexpected, when just a few seconds ago she felt excited. The eleven year old knew there was nothing to worry about, just enjoy, relax and don't trip. Slowly, she approached the chair, where in she'll be sitting there soon. All eyes on her, some part of her wondered if it because of her appearance. Mostly her two eyed color eyes, her hair or then again maybe it was the daisies she was still holding. The flowers were partly crushed and were losing some petals, but she didn't mind as she knew this was something more important. And just like that, they called her name once more.

"Hawthorne, Khione"

The girl wide eyes widened once more and continued to march her way, her palms sweaty. She could feel her whole body heat up, which she decided to think of something that will distract her. "Think that you're in ..in a.. empty room. Yeah, but with unicorns and flowers. Oh then there's a fake blood fountain. Yeah, that sounds nice." she started to think random things that she loved. As she took a sit, she then waited for the hat to be placed on her head. She then felt the hat resting on her head, "Hoopla." She said in a whisper yelling voice as her eyes followed the voice of the hat. Now she was ready for fate to decide, hopefully her chosen house would lead to a lot of adventures and most especially fun.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

tumblr_m6xrpqTsxh1ry1w27o1_500.gif

Krp.png

Come on and let's have fun.
First Year

A Stick, No a wand : Khione's first time to go shopping alone, wand shopping to be precise.
She met a shop-keeper assistant and hoped a wand will choose her well. (Topic not finished)
I Scream for Ice Cream : A trip to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour for Khione Hawthorne,
was filled with peppermint and a stranger to befriend. The part-goblin met Hannah Handler,
they were the same age and a pretty blonde like her. (Topic not finished)
First Time Alone in a Mall : It was Khione's first time in a mall and she got all excited.
The fact that it's her first time in New Zealand as well, it was a very strange sight for the blonde.
As she grew tired of roaming around Makatu mall, Khioen decided to take a seat at the nearest
bench she saw. There she met a boy named Minoas, who seems to be suspicious of her age. (Topic not finished)
Bam! And the loneliness is gone! : Meeting her friend Miah for the first time. Inside the Hogwarts Express,
Khione was searching for a person to join. She met Jeremiah Raven here, aka Miah. (Topic not finished)
Silent Night : Deep in the Forbidden Forrest and up in a tree, Khione Hawthorne met Benjamin Chase.
A boy whom she found interesting and dashing. During their meeting she even sang a song
and shared a few information about her. (On-going RP/Topic Finished)
Meet a friend : Khione met the Edogawa Twins, Ai and Conan. It wasn't a pleasant meeting
since Khione was sneaking on them for fun. Ai grew annoyed at her and Conan didn't got mad.
During this time she found out that Ai wouldn't be a great friend for her to have, on the other
hand Conan would be an ideal friend. (Topic Finished)
Uh, oh, where am I? : While pretending to be an airplane, along the corridors. Khione met Ryder
and Professor Blaze. Where in Ryder got lost around the castle and Professor found him,
Khione on the other hand saw them both. (Topic not finished)
This is good, no? : Outside the school and into the gardens, Khione was looking for a rabbit
she then named "Mr. Bunny Rabbit". Miah on the other hand was looking for his violin string,
they looked together and but they only found Mr. Bunny Rabbit. An adorable rabbit who scared
Miah that left him screaming a like a girl. Hilarious. (Topic not finished/On-going RP)
Aren't you just the Cutest thing! : Since Khione loves climbing trees, she decided to climb one in
the gardens. Where in she landed on Sammy, an adorable boy which she liked very much.
She adored his shampoo and his fluffy curly hair as well. (On-going Topic/Topic not finished)
We Meet Again : The second meeting of Conan Edogawa and Khione Hawthorne, which ended
pretty band. Khione threw her shoe at him. (Topic Finished)
A most unique couple : Yuleball. At first her date to the Yuleball was Miah Raven but
Miah asked her and Ryder, a student she met before. (Topic Finished)

Second Year
Coming Soon!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back