<i>
</i>
<i>
</i>
- Full Name: Kevin Jason Cameron
- Birth Date: April 7th
- Current Age: 39
- Pets, if any: None
- Area of Residence: Flat outside of Obsidian, though moving soon.
- Blood status: Half blood

Family
<i>
</i>

Mother: Canti Leslie-Cameron (63)
Father: Jonathon Cameron (69)
Siblings, if any:None

Other important family members:
Teddy Cameron - Son (13)
Stacy -Cameron - Wife (20)
Tracey Tesla - Daughter (7)
Michelle Tesla - Ex-wife (38)

History
<i>
</i>

Kevin had a good childhood. He was brought up in Ireland with his parents and went to Hogwarts Scotland, a hufflepuff. He got some pretty good grades but, when he was offered a job at his muggle fathers plumbing business for a summer job he immediately fell in love with the job and stuck with it, incorporating magic into it to make the job faster and managing to fit in more customers.

It was on the job that Kevin, now aged nineteen, met Michelle Vincent. They went out for a year before he proposed to her. When she said yes he told her that he was magic. She was perfectly fine with it because, as he found out later, both of her sisters were dating wizards and she had guessed when she had seen him talking to the pipes before they got fixed.

Kevin and Michelle were engaged for two years before getting enough money for their dream wedding at aged twenty two. They were happily married and, when he was twenty six, they had a little boy they named Teddy. When their son was about three, things started to get rocky and, within two years, they were divorced. Michelle had fallen in love with someone else, Darren Tesla, and got engaged to him straight away, while Kevin took the divorce hard and went into a down ward spiral of drink.

Eventually, after half a year and two tattoo's, Kevin got back on his feet and fixed his life enough to share custody of Teddy. He fixed his son a room and they lived together over the small holidays and some weekends. Michelle and Darren where due to get married the July a year after they got engaged and they did, but not before some pre wedding jitters. Michelle panicked two nights before her wedding and went for a walk, ending up at Kevins' flat. Things went from there and she ended up staying the night. hey agreed never to talk about it but they had to in the end when she started getting a baby bump.

Kevin, Michelle and Darren agreed that the baby could easily be Darrens', until she arrived. The small girl, Tracey Louisa Tesla, had almost all of Kevins facial features and was born with a small mop of blonde hair from Michelle. Once again the three adults spoke and decided that Darren should be the father figure and Kevin should just continue being Teddy's dad.This worked for a little while until Tracey picked up Teddy's attitude towards Darren as she grew up and it finished with neither children liking the man.

Kevin re-married at age 39 during a holiday in vegas. After having a talk with the, much younger, woman, they decided to give it a shot and they were both pleasantly surprised when they found that they were perfect for each other and quickly fell in love. Stacy moved into the flat with him and, in the spring of 2024 Stacy discovered she was pregnant.

<U><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="100">Photo Album
<i>
</i><FONT font="Monaco">
nick-lachey-7.jpg
jessica-simpson-wedding-gown.jpg

jessica8.jpg

celebrities_female_203.jpg

nick.preview.jpg
the-newlyweds.jpg

01jsimpson.jpg

nick%20lachey%20jessica%20simpson%20split.jpg

jsimpson.jpg