Kenneth Hickman-Vallender

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" Maple and Essence of Silver Thistle
Full Name: Kenneth Zacharias Hickman-Vallender
- Birth Date: February 14th 2007
- Current Age: 13
- Basic Appearance: Blonde spiky hair, baby blue eyes, 6”2 and 8 stone.
- Parents: Delilah Hickman-Vallender - Doctor
Jason Vallender - Lawyer (Magical and Muggle)
- Siblings, if any: nope
- Pets, if any:Merlin the Husky puppy, 4 months old and Bow the Border Collie puppy, 10 weeks
- Area of Residence: Stratford, New Zealand
- Blood status:Half blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? St Bernard- They are huge and he loves dogs.
- What would their Boggart be? Insects, they creep him out.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) St Bernard
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Surrounded by girls.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Getting bBw and Merlin.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

'Sup,
It's my day, I am now officially 15, not that that means I can do anything more than I could have yesterday when I was 14 but still, I like it. Mum promised me a puppy and so did Dad so, instead of getting me one together like I thought they would, they got me two! How cool is that man? They took me down to the kennels and said I could pick two puppies.
I now have a 4 month old Husky that I called Merlina and a 10 week old Border collie that I called Bow. As in what you tie round your neck not what you do at the end of a performance. The collar we bought Merlin is blue with little wand on it, he keeps trying to get it off, and we got Bow one with a pink little ribbon, she loves it.

I gotta go, we're taking them out for a walk, I'll write later. I love being 15.
Kenny.

What Hogwarts house do he prefer?:

What's his personality?:

If his parents given a chance to have another child what's his reaction?:

What kind of insect does his boggart had?:

A sample 50 word Rp:

[[Please answer them in OCC, i hope i didn't ask you many.]]

Hello, welcome to HNZ :D I have a few questions for you to help you develop your character more, you can answer them IC or OOC, I will ask them OOC ^_^ .

Why would Kenny see himself surrounded by girls in the Mirror of Erised, is he a ladies man ( :lol: )?

Is there a certain reason why he's so fond of dogs?

Will Kenny be starting HNZ as a transfer student? If not what school does he attend?

Does Kenny like his appearence?

What subject does he like most, or think will be his best?

What subject does he not like, or think will be his worst?

What does Kenny wish to achieve in his years at HNZ, or whichever school he attends?

Does he have any plans for the future, anything he wants to do when he's done with shool?

If Kenny's starting HNZ, is there a particular house he's hoping for? Any he doesn't want?

Has Kenny ever wished for a silbing, or does he like being an only child?

That's all for now, hope you enjoy it here :D .

Wow. Lots of questions.

Lexi:

What Hogwarts house do he prefer?: He doesn't really have a favourite house.

What's his personality?:He is all about himself, how to make him look good, what works well to make people like him. He is a bit spoilt really so he is used to getting his own way but he doesn't coma across as selfish.

If his parents given a chance to have another child what's his reaction?: He would hate it. He loves his parents being all about him and he hates little children.

What kind of insect does his boggart had?:
Any, all insects creep him out.

A sample 50 word Rp:
Kenny lounged back onto the grass, he could smell the flowers next to him and he could hear the water of the river splashing. The blonde boy was completely relaxed. He heard some chatter and looked up to see two beautiful ladies, around his age, across the river. He smirked softly and mentally prepared himself for the game he was about to play with them.

Sorry if it's a bit over 50.

Barbara:

Why would Kenny see himself surrounded by girls in the Mirror of Erised, is he a ladies man ( :lol: )?
Kenny is a very big ladies man, he can pretend to be any type of person depending o the type of girl infront of him.

Is there a certain reason why he's so fond of dogs?
Not really, he just loves them.

Will Kenny be starting HNZ as a transfer student?
If not what school does he attend? I think he will be a transfer student, if not he goes to Durmstrang.

Does Kenny like his appearence?
He likes how he looks mostly but occasionally he will find something wrong and spend ages worrying about it.

What subject does he like most, or think will be his best?
Kennys' favourite lesson is potions but his best is Transfiguration (sp?).

What subject does he not like, or think will be his worst?
He hates muggle studies, but is worst at herbology.

What does Kenny wish to achieve in his years at HNZ, or whichever school he attends?
He wants high grades, life experiance, make some new mates and to get better at flirting

Does he have any plans for the future, anything he wants to do when he's done with shool?
He wants to be rich or well off but has no idea how he's going to do that.

If Kenny's starting HNZ, is there a particular house he's hoping for? Any he doesn't want? He isn't really bothered, though he doesn't really like the sound of Ravenclaw.

Has Kenny ever wished for a silbing, or does he like being an only child?
Kenny loves being an only child, he gets spoilt rotton and would hate it if he had to share his parents with another person.

Hope that helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back