Keeva Fitzgerald

Pride of Portree Beater // Stubborn // Foodie
OOC First Name
Nichole
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
NO ATTORNEYS, TO PLEAD MY CASE
NO THERE'S NOTHIN' TO SEND ME INTO OUTER SPACE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAY HELLO TO KEEVA SHAY FITZGERALD

large.gif

AND MY FINGERS, ARE BEJEWELED
WITH DIAMONDS AND GOLD, BUT THAT AIN'T GONNA HELP ME NOW
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
Keeva Shay Fitzgerald, Nicknames include: Key, Kay, Beater (both for her quidditch position and her habit of fighting)

AND JUST HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Keeva was born on November 1st, 2025, making her 16

JUST TO MAKE SURE - MALE OR FEMALE?
Keeva is a female, and likes it that way

WHICH WAY DO YOU SWING?
Keeva doesn't exactly swing at all as it is. She often finds same sex and opposite sex annoying so for now her sexuality is undecided.

WHO DO YOU MOST LOOK LIKE, AND WHY?
Keeva looks a lot like her mother, and is happy to look like her. She has striking blue eyes and a strong jawline. She stands around 5'8" and her doctors expect her to get a bit taller before she is done growing. Keeva has a lean body type from years of Taekwondo, Karate, and Quidditch. Being active means she's stayed thin as well since she is an ectomorph, meaning rather than gaining muscle she stays lean and toned. As far as hair Keeva's hair is considered virgin as she's never dyed it. It's a chesnut brown or darker depending on her sun exposure and whether she has product in it. She doesn't bother to curl or flat iron it as it's got a gentle wave that befits her in her opinion. As a teen age girl Keeva has a lot of confidence in herself, and her looks, allowing her to wear most anything that she likes - though she sticks to comfortable clothing. (played by the beautiful Emily Didonato)

YEAH I'M TROUBLE, I'M TROUBLE Y'ALL
I'M TROUBLE, I'LL DISTURB MY TOWN

WHAT ARE YOU INTO?
Keeva enjoys being active. She plays as a beater in quidditch and wants to become a professional player. Besides that Keeva has a personality that craves adrenaline, and often that comes in the form of physical altercations. It isn't surprising to see Keeva on the sidelines because that week she was in trouble in school for a fight. However when she isn't on the sides she's a decent player with a strong arm.

Keeva has spent time studying in certain classes, but most of them are practical such as defense against the dark arts and Car of Magical Creature - anything that can get her outside and using her magic or using her physical abilities. The tall brunette has also taken interest in muggle activities that include Karate, Taekwondo, Brazilian Kickboxing, and Judo - keeping herself busy in school and out. Her parents are proud that during the summer she has somewhere to take out her anger, but fear that it might be better to have her somewhere other than Beuxbatons to express her rage - and perhaps it would be better for her.

AND WHAT AREN’T YOU INTO?
Keeva hates herbology and potions, and flower picking and hanging out with too many people. Small groups are the best environment, which is why Keeva doesn't enjoy parties. She doesn't like long walks on the beach, or really going to the beach unless she's playing volleyball or training. She doesn't enjoy the woods where there are too many bugs, but doesn't mind treelines and just the outskirts where there is shade.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?
Keeva is good in many things physical, she's good with Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Care of Magical Creatures, and speaks both traditional Irish and English.

AND WHAT ARE YOU NOT SO GOOD AT?
Keeva isn't good with potions or herbology, and intellectual pursuits bore her, though she attends school in France her french is weak.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SECRETS?
Keeva doesn't generally do secrets and feels as if she has none - rather she just doesn't enjoy talking.

WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF MOST?
Keeva is terrified of losing her ability to be active - such as becoming paralyzed

IF YOU HAD TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN FIFTEEN WORDS, WHAT WOULD THEY BE?
Keeva is Pugnacious, meaning that she loves any excuse to fight and be lead by adrenaline. She is strict in her unwillingness to forgive, and is often considered a grudge holder. If someone is to do her or someone she actually cares about wrong (like her family) she will not hesitate to make their lives miserable. Keeva can be considered a trouble maker, but rather sees herself as defensive and protective of people she loves and herself. She's a no nonsense person and straight forward, with a dry sense of humor. She tends to be on the act first think later side of things, and is careless when it comes to getting in trouble.

While many qualities of the Beuxbatons fourth year seem a little bad, she has a soft side that rarely anyone sees - other than her family. She is protective and loyal to her family, almost to a fault. She is caring with animals, though embarrassed by how emotional she gets in the case of animals and tries hard not to do so in front of people. She is respectful of her parents and tries to listen and obey all they ask, though her anger sometimes gets fairly out of control.
</FONT>
YOU SEE ME COMING, DOWN THE STREET THEN
YOU KNOW IT'S TIME TO GO, CAUSE HERE COMES TROUBLE

WHO IS YOUR FAMILY?
---------------------Grandfather
Dancyy-icon-chosenword.png
hugh_dancy_001.jpg
hugh_dancy_002.jpg

Name: Gustav Louis Nacht

Blood Status: Muggle
Keeva never met her grandfather but often hears unpleasent stories about him.

---------------------Grandmother
IdinaMenzel18.png
IdinaMenzel12.png
IdinaMenzel11.png

Name: Katalina Adele Nacht
Blood Status: Half-blood (Secretly)
Relationship: Keeva knows her grandmother now that her husband has passed and she has been free to be open about her magical abilities and has left the community. Keeva likes her grandmother, but things she's a bit too old fashioned.

---------------------Aunt
gfIxp.jpg
photo.jpg
thumb_pape.jpg

Name: Adelaide Reid Nacht
Blood Status: Squib
Relationship: Keeva is ecstatic for Addy to be married and enjoys her company. She loves to visit her in New zealand when the chance is given to her.

---------------------Aunt
Rachael_Leigh_Cook_022_0.jpg
Rachel-Leigh-Cook3.gif
Rachael-rachael-leigh-cook-282959_100_100.gif

Name: Margaret Rose Nacht

Relationship: Since Marge's daughter started attending wizarding school, and since they are around the same age, the family has become closer and she visits Margaret and her husband when she can.

---------------------Mother
Bela-lj-lauren-cohan-19106329-100-100.jpg
belatalbot185.png
Maggie-Greene-Icons-the-walking-dead-maggie-greene-36909778-100-100.png

Name: Rowen Maria Nacht
Relationship: Even though Rowen had Keeva at a young age there is no resentment. Keeva loves her mother in all ways and is ecstatic to share things with her.

---------------------Father
scott-foley-scott-foley-8062167-100-100.jpg
scott_foley.jpg
artworks-000137922253-x9yhbu-large.jpg

Name: Cormac Aiden Fitzgerald
Blood Status: Mixed blood
Relationship: Kevva loves her father and respects him, even though he worries about her aggressiveness. Her father puts her in outlets that allow her to train herself so she can easily defend herself and she's thankful for that.

---------------------Cousin
Sarah-sarah-hyland-31239065-100-100.jpg
Sarah-sarah-hyland-31239068-100-100.jpg
46108_1283290487_100_100.jpg

Name: Viviana Madeline Nacht
Relationship: Keeva and Vivi get on swimmingly even though they only really see each other a few times a year if that.

---------------------Uncle
hl064.jpg
Spot-Icon-harry-lloyd-21809099-100-100.jpg
hl148.jpg

Name: Ademar Adolf Nacht
Relationship: Keeva and Ademar are polite but have very little in common consider his abrasiveness to magic and her love for it.

ANY FAMILY PETS?
One, a cat name Ebefleazer Scrouge; whom is completely deaf, but very sweet. Around the time Keeva was nine she found it, rejected by it's mother it was nearly starving so she brought him home and bottle fed him.

GIVE ME A BRIEF OUTLINE OF YOUR PAST.
FIRST PERSON. THREE PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM. WHEN WERE THEY BORN, WHERE WERE THEY BORN, DID THEY HAVE ANY OLDER SIBLINGS, ANY IMPORTANT EVENTS IN THEIR HISTORY, THEIR CURRENT HOMETOWN. ALL THAT GOES HERE.
</FONT>
NO ATTORNYS, TO PLEAD MY CASE
NO THERE'S NOTHING, TO SEND ME INTO OUTER SPACE
<FONT font="georgia">

WHAT’S YOUR WAND, YO?
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Whippy Sycamore Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Length: A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.
Style: Straight and smooth: what else is there to say?
Wood: Known to burst into flames if used too often for boring or mundane tasks, Sycamore wands are suited to adventure and excitement.
Core: Since so many wizards are afraid to go near Augureys due to their association as ‘omens of death,’ Augurey tail feathers are rare as wand cores. They are good for use in divination work.
Flexibility: Rigid: A difficult wand to control and sometimes broken under little force, but powerful in a fight.
<FONT font="georgia">

HOUSE?
None; student at Beuxbatons

AND A ROLEPLAY SAMPLE.
[/size]
[/font][/font]
INSERT ROLEPLAY SAMPLE HERE

<i></i>
</COLOR>
tumblr_lntxjxcrsL1qctxoxo1_500.gif

<i>
</i>
THIS APPLICATION WAS MADE BY <COLOR color="#54C571">SPACE CADET. OF CAUTION 2.0.
LYRICS ARE TROUBLE BY P!NK. DON’T STEAL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back