Keera Harlight

Keera Harlight

Hi :) I'm Jess... I used to be Jessy Talent but I handed that character over to Rowan (Kyle Alcott & such) and now I'm coming back with a new character.. I just decided to start again =]

Full Name: Keera Amanda Harlight

Birth Date: August 5th

Current Age: 11

Basic Appearance: Long, messy dark brown hair, olive complexion, big brown eyes, very smiley, tall, see avatar and signature :]

Basic Personality: Quick witted, fiery, intelligent, slightly short tempered, loud and outgoing, always comes across as maybe too loud and obnoxious at first but once you get to know her she's great fun to be around. She knows exactly what she wants and would do anything to get it. She is very honest about her opinions on everything, and is never afraid to speak her mind. She talks with great enthusiasm and is nearly always smiling about something. She is very artistic.

Hobbies: Art - painting, drawing, sculpting, you name it :]

Parents: Adelle and Michael Harlight, both muggle-born.

Siblings, if any: Only child

Pets, if any: None

Area of Residence: Auckland, New Zealand

Blood status: Mixed-blood

What would their Patronus be? A Lynx

What would their Animagus form be? Cat - Bengal

What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Herself as a very rich and high status member of the ministry of magic.

What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day she received her Hogwarts letter.

Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,

HUZZAH! Guess what finally arrived by owl today? MY HOGWARTS LETTER!! At last I can stop worrying that I may not have any magic in me. Just because I've never done any before doesn't mean I wont be able to do any now! I finally know for sure that I am in fact a witch :) No more worrying that I'll go un-noticed! Now I can head on up in the world. I'll go to Hogwarts, have the time of my life learning how to be a successful and powerful witch, and one day I'll be known for.. whatever it is I become known for :) Lets hope it's something mega-awesome and useful.. I'll discover something or create some brilliant new potion or charm or.. heck knows. I'll make it some day. Booyeaa!

xx Keer.
Agh. okay I'll do it right this time :p

Full Name:
Keera Amanda Harlight
-

Date of Birth:
5th August
-

Current Age:
Eleven
-

Basic Appearance:
Long, messy dark brown hair, olive complexion, big brown eyes, very smiley, tall, see avatar and signature
-

Personality:
Quick witted, fiery, intelligent, slightly short tempered, loud and outgoing, always comes across as maybe too loud and obnoxious at first but once you get to know her she's great fun to be around. She knows exactly what she wants and would do anything to get it. She is very honest about her opinions on everything, and is never afraid to speak her mind. She talks with great enthusiasm and is nearly always smiling about something. She is very artistic.
-

Family:
Mother: Adelle Harlight (previously Adelle Kevins) Muggle-born witch.
Father: Michael Harlight. Muggle-born wizard.
-

Pets:
None
-

Area of Residence:
Auckland, New Zealand.
-

Blood Status:
Mixed-blood
-

Special Abilities:
Extremely creative and artistic.
-

Interests or Hobbies:
Art - painting, sculpting, drawing, all forms of art :]
-

Strengths:
Brilliant memory, intelligent. Friendly.
-

Weaknesses:
Not thinking before she speaks.
She can be quite snappy and fiery on a bad day!
-

Describe your character in three words
Energetic, outgoing, fiery.
-

Favourite place to be:
Surrounded by friends, or new people she can get to know.
Or;;
In class, learning!
-

Hogwarts House:
Hopefully Ravenclaw or Gryffindor.
-

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
Be top of the class!
-

Best school subjects:
Transfiguration and potions.
-

Worst school subjects:
Defence Against The Dark Arts
-

Plans for your future:
Keera wants to be famous.. she just doesn't know what for yet! Possibly discovering or creating smoething new and useful to witches and wizards :) She wants to work at the ministry.
-

Your Patronus:
A Lynx
-

Your Patronus memory:
Receiving her hogwarts letter.
-

Your Animagus:
A cat (Bengal)
-

Mirror of Erised:
Herself as a very rich and high status member of the ministry of magic.

Also, here is QUESTIONS!

1: Will Keera be disappointed with the lack of art at HNZ?
2: Keera seems to have a very big, vibrant personality. Does she ever get tired of putting so much of herself into everything she does?
:cry: What are Keera's parents like?
4: Does Keera wish she had siblings? What is her ideal sister or brother like?
5: What are some things Keera is bad at? Why is she bad at them?
6: Does Keera have any odd behavioural quirks, like chewing pencils or fiddling with her hair? Is she a fidgeter or does she sit still?
7: Does Keera plan on getting a pet to take to Hogwarts? What is her favourite animal?
8: What are her parents middle names?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back