Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
The last thing that Hadan Lauren Hensel wanted to do was to end up in this sticky mess. Thanks to her encounter with that handsome man, Greyson Lefevre, who turned out to be gay after she spent two nights with him in two weeks while in France, Hadan found out she conceived his children. There was not one, but two. Hadan had taken the week off of work to get her head wrapped around it. Apparently she was two months in, and just seven more to go. The thing was, her clothing was already getting tight on her. Hadan's fatigue was just unbelievable. She was once someone that could run for a mile, but now she could barely walk around the house without feeling exhausted. The only time she ran to do anything was when she had to deal with nausea. What she needed was a little help, so she had sent off a letter over to her best friend, Alyssa Chevalier, to come over. Hadan was laying on the couch, with her front door unlocked. Her heart rate was feeling like it was beating more than two hundred beats per minute, because she didn't know how to deal with this. There was only one time that Hadan thought about being a mother, and that was when she believed that she was going to get married. After that blew over, Hadan thought that she would have been better off, alone, and perhaps even die alone. It sounded appealing, but now, fate handed her a new card. A sigh left her, and she looked up at the ceiling with her red eyes as she thought with a roll of her eyes, 'Now both sisters are left, mothers without a father.' All men had done to her was ruin her life, and now, Hadan was swearing off of them for good. She would gladly tell her sister the same thing, if her sister was willing to do that. Swear off of them, and live without. It sounded like heaven even though technically it was not. Hadan didn't know how to deal with what she was going through, and being a single mother scared her even more.

Her red eyes closed, and she placed her elegant hand upon her stomach. Already, she was showing. Albeit a tiny bit, but to her she thought that she was already six months, that sort of obvious. Hadan debated on if she should tell the guy that he was having two kids, but chances were, he wouldn't care. Why in the world would he give a crap about how two drunken nights' consequences? Not only was she apparently a mom, but now she was a Death Eater too. She would have her mark in less than two years. How was that going to pan out? Hadan worried more over what type of life she would have now. She'd get huge, or fat, and could very well fail as a mom. How in the world did other women handle it? Hadan opened her eyes, sat up, and she thought that she was going to be sick. Her nerves was not helping her at all, and she was only making it worse if she didn't calm down. However the wave of nausea left, and she breathed a sigh of relief. There were several times when she ate, only to have it not stay with her very long. How was she supposed to keep the nutrients if her body kept getting her sick? Laying back down, she groaned, as she thought, 'How in the world do people live with this?!' Her mother had it worse. She had triplets. Her sister was lucky with a singleton one. But no, she was having two. And she didn't even know the gender. By her tenth week, she might have to go get new pants. This was why Hadan did not work as a midwife. She was ignorant to what happened with babies and pregnancies, and never bothered with it. She was regretting it now. What Hadan needed right now was her best friend. Hopefully she did not wear any perfume because her own was making her somewhat sick.

Alyssa Chevalier was in the middle of entertaining her son, Chacen. She had the day off from work so Alyssa declared it a mommy and baby day. With the hours she worked it was hard for her to find time to spend with just Chacen and not Vincent as well. Vincent unfortunately didn't have the day off so he was at work. But if he was home it definitely would have been a family day. Alyssa loved having little moments with her husband and son but they were rare these days because both of them had to work all the time. It was weird, Alyssa came from a privileged family so the fortune she earned in her father's name should have been enough for her and Vincent to live off of comfortably. But yet she and Vincent still both chose to work. Alyssa figured that the more money they earned the more easy it would be in raising Chacen, and hopefully the new baby if Alyssa's body would actually allow her to get pregnant again. "Mommy's so proud of her smart boy!" Alyssa said sweetly as she leaned down to softly kiss Chacen's cheek. He was in the process of building a castle. Well, as best as he could for a three year old. But either way Alyssa thought it was incredibly cute. It was a pretty good tower thing. But it wasn't anywhere close to being a castle. Chacen handed a block to Alyssa and she gave him a thank you kiss on the cheek. He giggled happily and grabbed another in a hurried fashion. He handed the block to Alyssa and Alyssa carefully placed them onto his haphazardly shaped tower. Alyssa was about to go and ask if Chacen wanted to go play on the beach for a little while, but the sound of an owl cooing from the window made her pause. Someone must have written her. "Be right back sweetie." It must have been important if it was so sudden. Alyssa gave her son a kiss on the side of his head and let him continue to play with his blocks. Alyssa took the letter from the owl and have it a soft stoke on it's head. The letter took Alyssa a moment to open but soon she was faced with the familiar handwriting from Hadan. Alyssa scanned the letter and sighed. Her best friend needed her. So much for her mother-son day. Alyssa told Chacen to stay in the living room and she went off to get his diaper bag ready. She filled it with everything she thought he would need while she was off at Hadan's.

Alyssa arrived at her best friend's house and knocked a couple of times before opening the door and peeking her head inside. Hopefully Hadan didn't mind if she just came in and stuff. Chacen immediately entertained himself by crawling onto Hadan's couch and into the cushions like some sort of mole or something. "Chacen please do not destroy Hadan's furniture." Alyssa muttered as she set his diaper bag down onto the coffee table. She pulled him out of the cushions and fought back a grin when he started to laugh hysterically. Goodness he was a cutie pie. Alyssa kissed his small little nose and set him back down. He immediately went back to playing in the cushions and Alyssa laughed. "Hadan? I'm so sorry. Vincent's and work and I was watching Chacen." Hopefully Chacen wasn't bothering her friend. He managed to keep a good distance from her. Alyssa prayed that Hadan understood that as a mother Alyssa often had to care for her son. Hanging out wasn't something she could just do anymore. Hadan looked miserable. Perhaps she was feeling sick or something. "Are you okay?" Alyssa frowned. Hopefully she wasn't suffering from anything contagious. That wouldn't be something she would want to take home to her husband. Alyssa leaned over her friend and looked st her face more carefully. Perhaps it was something that she could help with. Alyssa's crystal blue eyes narrowed and she sighed. Wasn't Hadan a healer too? Why was she needed? Oh well, so long as she could help her best friend somehow.

Hadan normally saw her best friend over at Saint Mungo's, but this time she needed her at her home. She hated the fact that she had to bring her all of the way over here. She might have had a day planned for her son and her husband no matter how much she hated Vincent because of what he did, it never changed her opinion about her sweet, best friend. She doubted that her being a Death Eater, in training, but still, would never tear them apart because she never once brought harm to Alyssa or her family. She chose to stay out of those affairs. Hadan didn't want to see Alyssa harmed anyway, because that was the way she was. Hadan heard the door open and then close, before her ruby red eyes looked down from the couch that she was laying on to see Chacen run by. Yes, that was definitely Alyssa and Vincent's child all right. He was pretty handsome as a child, and he was part-veela as well, so he could mingle with the girls if he wanted to. "Chacen is growing up so fast..." murmured Hadan weakly as she sat up, and moved her brunette colored hair out of her face to look at Alyssa. She never minded seeing Alyssa with Chacen. Hadan would have preferred if she came alone, but she would need the practice with the children and tolerance if she were to ever be a good mother. She hoped that one day that she could anyway. She hated the choice of getting drunk, and sleeping with a male. A gay one at that. She never felt more stupid in her life. She wanted children of course, but she wanted to be married and settled down, not like this. She was miserable, but she could only blame herself. She would not get rid of them either. She would keep them and raise them properly. Alyssa seemed to love being a mother, perhaps Hadan will too. She looked at her best friend, before she slowly stood up from the couch, and she wobbled a bit before getting a good grip of the arm of the couch. She was still lean, and she thought that she was appealing but her face read that she was not feeling the best at all.

"I don't mind that he tags along with you. I'm sorry I tore you away from your home. I just need someone right now," spoke the Death Eater. It was hard for her to show this much weakness. Her ruby eyes drifted down to her son as he was entertaining himself, and she smiled weakly. Oh she hated this all right. Though just because of what she did outside of Saint Mungo's did not mean that she was not human. She was. She looked at Alyssa and she was asked if she was okay. Hadan sighed and shook her head. It was not something she could pass on to Chacen, and she was going to make that clear. "I'm not contagious. So it isn't like you or Chacen will get sick from being here. I just.. How do I explain it?" Hadan mused for a moment before she resumed her seat on the couch, and waved her hand so that Alyssa could walk over and sit down next to her. There were many ways to tell someone that they were pregnant. Well, saying that they were, hinting that she was going to be a mother, anything. It was not like Alyssa was going to be the parent to her children. It shouldn't be this hard to tell someone. She just didn't want anyone that she knew would judge her to know. After all, it was a mistake and she was owning to it. Ever since she was left, Hadan just didn't have a grip on her life. Maybe her new children would settle her down, and she could finally move on. Finally, she clasped her hands together, and she asked, "How did you handle morning sickness when you were pregnant with Chacen?" That was the biggest thing. And the main reason why she wanted her over here. She needed help with that. Hadan looked over at Chacen once more, keeping an eye on him. It might be his mother's job, but even she was protective over the Chevalier boy.

If Alyssa didn't know any better, she would have thought that Hadan had a hangover or something. But she wasn't the type to go drinking all the time. Or was she? Alyssa wouldn't really know anymore. Now that they were older, Alyssa and Hadan didn't really hang out too much anymore. They were too busy facing the cruel adult world. "Hadan, don't take this in a negative way or anything, but you look like crap." Well the comment itself was negative so it was likely that she was going to take it as such, but she Alyssa meant well. More or less she was expressing the fact that she knew her friend wasn't feeling well, and wanted to know if she was okay. It was a maternal thing Alyssa had gained over the years of being a mother and a wife. Vincent and Chacen were rarely sick, but when they were, Alyssa babied them quite a bit. Alyssa wasn't going to baby Hadan or anything, but she did owe it to her to make sure she was okay and everything. Chacen giggled and began to try and climb over the couch this time. Alyssa sighed and picked her son up. Although he appeared to be having a good time, Alyssa was getting frustrated. Hadan commented on how fast he was growing and Alyssa smiled. He was growing up awful fast. Alyssa was already looking into Primary School's for him. That way she could have him learn to read and write and whatnot. "I know! Vincent and I have been considering another. We really miss having a baby around the house. There are so many days when I miss him not being able to walk." Alyssa didn't like having to chase her son down all the time. Every time she turned around it seemed like he was off on some adventure to get away from her. It was like she was the bag guy or something.

Alyssa finally got tired of struggling to keep Chacen still and let him go. He didn't hesitate to stumble away from her and run over to the coffee table. To which Alyssa just had to roll her eyes at. This kid was most certainly something else wasn’t he? Alyssa was about to apologize for her son’s actions again, but decided not to. Instead she heard Hadan question her about dealing with morning sickness. Oh, that was quite the time for her. Being sick all the time was far from being fun. "I do remember having a lot of ginger included into my diet. Ginger ale, gingerbread. I also tried a lot of herbal tea's and whatnot. A lot of the time though nothing worked too well and I' was stuck in bed. Vincent helped out a lot by taking care of me. Oooh I remember that he used to bring me little peppermint candies to soothe the nausea and I always-oh...you don't need to hear this. Anyways why do you ask?" Alyssa didn't connect the dots. In fact, she thought her friend was asking due to her mentioning that she wanted another baby. Alyssa found a couple of ways to soothe the nausea, but nothing really worked for too long. Chacen was a stubborn little baby. Especially around seafood. Which stunk because Alyssa lived next to beach, and a boardwalk that had an abundant supply of seafood restaurants.

Hadan could only snicker a bit when Alyssa pointed out that she looked like crap, "Oh you have no idea. How I look is child's play compared to what my body has been doing to me." Hadan knew that Alyssa did not mean any harm in it, but Hadan could have looked much worse if she had not taken extra care, but her issue was keeping food down. She felt like she had not eaten in days, but the morning sickness was killing her. She smiled faintly when Alyssa picked up her son, and thought that Chacen was doing fine. He was getting so old now, Hadan just could not believe it really. She remembered when he was a newborn, and somehow he aged this much, that fast. It seemed like a decade ago, they were in school and the things that they had to worry about was not children, but schoolwork instead. What changed? Alyssa mentioned that her and Vincent have been considering another child, and she nodded. She wanted to ask how she was not on her fifth kid because of how much time those two spent together. "You need another one to keep this one from running into things," smiled Hadan as Chacen ran into the coffee table. The things she dreaded was the fact that she was going to be a single mother. She literally had no spouse to help her. She once dreamed that she would get married, have children with her ex, but he ruined that, and now Hadan was somewhat content with this little mishap. However it was not her babies' faults, it was her own for engaging a couple of acts with Greyson. She heard what could really help with morning sickness, and she made sure to make a mental note in it. However what she did not want to hear was when Vincent was comforting and Hadan even made a face and looked away at that. "Thanks for the mental imagines of you and Vincent. But I thought that I would need it because, erm, I'll be having children apparently." She made sure to make it plural, so that her friend would understand. "Two of them." Hadan shrugged and she looked down at Chacen once more, figuring that she would need as much practice being able to tolerate children. Perhaps she could get some pointers from Chavdar, and then also from Alyssa. She motioned for Alyssa to come closer to her, to help her with the planning. She was planning on making Alyssa and Vincent godparents of one of her babies anyway.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back