Kawamura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egan Kawamura

OOC First Name
Pheebz
Okay, so for those who have spotted the swampage of the Kawamura family, i'll tell you what's going on :p
I'm exapanding Lykke's family. Yes, Lykke is the troubled Slytherin, however she is only following her family's footsteps, and here are her Aunt's children.
They are all Japanese and hopefully Pure Bloods.

Aayati - Eldest son. 27 Years Old
- Hopeful Death Eater

Lado - Second son. 25 Years Old
- Hopeful Ministry Official

Rajih (Renaming to Rarick soon) - Third son. 23 Years Old
- Hopeful Professional Quidditch Player

Hagan - Fourth son. 22 Years Old
- Hopeful Death Eater

Decha - Fifth son. 19 Years Old
- Owns a potion store

Olathia - First daughter. 17 Years Old
- Durmstrang Student - 7th Year

Zahna - Second daughter - 16 Years Old
- Durmstrang Student - 6th Year

Egan - Youngest son. 14 Years Old
- Durmstrang Student. 4th Year

The three in Durmstrang are similar to Lykke in that they want to be Death Eaters. Egan however still feels obliged to join, however isn't sure if he actually wants to. The oldest are very independent.

These characters don't have much of a personality yet, however i intend to make them very different. I am up for roleplays with anyone of them, so that we can get them developing :)

Thanks for reading

Pheebz :hug:

I wouldn't mind making Aayati. ^_^ Seems my type of person. :p

Hamza :p
They've already been made and imma rp with em but feel free to jump ina topic or sometrhing :p

As you know, I pretty much live in Durmstrang/Europe, character-wise, so I'm sure I could provide friends/enemies/lurvers, what have you.
My current Durmstrangs are: Larissa Sedgwick, Zdravko Olaf, Yulian Olaf and Yosif Olaf. Next year I will have Kaspar Frost.
Larissa could use some entertainment, as head girl. I have a topic open here if you have any late-night troublemakers.
I think Yulian and Yosif are fourth years, so maybe they could know Egan?

I don't know, any ideas you got, fire away xD

Beth, sounds good. I shall throw a few in your topic :p

Aayati and Chyou - As she's only 16 i think she'd be more likely to go for Decha or MAYBE Hagan... However if your up for a dramatic plot...sure..

Also Beth, Olathia is more outgoing than her sister, so she could flirt with a few Olaf brothers :p Zahna will follow her, but it might take a boy to two to make her feel good before she comes out her shell xD

What is this? Offer up your charries? It's confusing.

Anyways: Kailey Valentine : 16,
Phoenix Smith : 15
Juliet Montague : 17

It does look as though people are getting confused xD

Lets made this clear. I am showing my new characters and looking for rp's with them xD

Domino. How about... Kailey and Zahna. Or Juliet and Decha? as in...rp as friends. (If Juilet and Decha we can say they met at Durmstrang few years ago)

Ok, can you start?

Also Egan is welcome to join I'm Not Trying To Kill You... It's an open topic :)

okay.

ill make topic for kaiiley and zahna
you make topic for juilet and decha ok?

(and then ill join egan in open topic)

I can offer Devlin Howard and Ciel Valentine, both are from durmstrang.. :D

Devlin is 16, and well, he's aspiring to be a death eater too...
While Ciel on the other hand, is 18, he's not really into Dark arts that much but he's personality is kind of rude.. :r Ciel is not yet well developed actually... :D :p
<i>
</i>

Decha Kawamura said:
Prehaps Devlin could rp with Olathia?

and Decha with Ciel?

Ty Sally
Sure, will you start the topic, or, shall I??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back