Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
- - - B a n n e r E x a m p l e s - - -

Okay guys, here's my new updated banner shop. Boy have things come a long way since I first started and thank goodness for that because I remember my original stuff and it sucked. Anyhoo, I digress. I'm always playing around with new things on PhotoShop and as I discover new things and play around some more then I'll add and update things. So here's the deal...if you see anything you like then request something. Now a few ground rules. I do have a life outside of HNZ. I'm a full time nurse with responsibilities and such so if it takes more than a few days to get to a graphics request that you've made please shoot me a nice PM. I really don't mind a little nudge because sometimes I get busy and things get overlooked, but on that note if you are in anyway rude about then don't expect me to get to it any faster or even at all. Remember patience is a virtue and being rude just makes you look like a ****. Secondly, under no circumstances will I remove watermarks from any photo. One, I don't know how to do it and two, it's ILLEGAL so don't ask and if you have a photoshoot that has watermarks then find another one. Third, please be as detailed as possible in your requests. When you say that you'll leave it up to my judgment and then complain about numerous things and want a ton of things changed it's really annoying. Sometimes I spend a lot of time on making these things and it's a real pain in the bum when I've only been given a little amount of information and then get a large amount of gripes. Okie dokie, I think that just about covers it. With that all I have to say is...REQUEST AWAY!

- - - S I N G L E I M A G E - - -

koty.jpg

- - - O t h e r E x a m p l e s - - -
[ ♥ ] [ ♥ ]

- - - B L E N D S - - -

2vt8umwjpg.png

- - - O t h e r E x a m p l e s - - -
[ ♥ ] [ ♥ ] [ ♥ ]

- - - I C O N S - - -

savi.png
maravi.png
loreavi.png