I'm just a little bit caught in the middle. Life is a maze and love is a riddle

Basics</COLOR>

Full Name: Katerina Anne Marie Blackbell Montereal

Nickname: Kate, Katrina, Katerine, Rin,

Date of Birth: November 18, 2019

Birthplace: Glasgow, Great Britain

Current Age: 11 years old

County: Edinburgh

Nationality: British (mixed French and Spanish)

Accent: British (can speak in American Accent too)

Language: Knows English, Spanish, French, German, Filipino, and Japanese

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Wand: Ash Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

I don't know where to go, can't do it alone. I've tried and I don't know why

Appearance

Eyes: Dark Brown. The color of her eyes wasn't really attractable compared to others who have blue or green colored.
Hair: Brown. Her hair was curly and soft when people touches it. Her hair turns into blonde when she's under the sun or some places with plenty of bright lights.
Skin: Light and soft. The texture of her skin was like the baby's skin. It was very soft, smooth, and moisturized.
Height: 4'10. She was small which she thought that she's tall as the other girls who were five footers. But she had never been the smallest in school.
Weight: Underweight. 65 pounds
Build: Skinny. Her body can be compared to a fruit. Her body was shaped like a banana and she was very proud that she's thin. But her parents want her to be a little bit fat.
Style: Dressy and sometimes casual. Katerina has a girly mood. She loves wearing knitted clothes such as sweaters and she do loves wearing skirts and dresses. Sometimes, she wears a news boy cap or a plain hat which suited for little girls. She loves vintage that's why she wears someold fashioned blouses.
Play By: Emma Watson

Slow it down, make it stop or else my heart is going to pop

Personality

Highly intellectual and brilliant, that’s how the other people describes Katerina everytime they found out how she’s very good in studies. No one had ever beaten her from being intelligent. She’s like; she’s always been carrying the whole library and had eaten a book because of that unbeatable cleverness. She almost know everything as if it like she’s an encyclopaedia. She’s too bright for her age and everyone thought that she might be gifted. Kate used to speak in an intelligent and bossy voice and what’s the surprising was, she can speak five languages; (Aside of English) French, German, Spanish, Filipino, and Japanese. She maybe the most intelligent kid but she’s not like that when she was younger.

Even she’s very clever, she’s often shy in school. She’s always aware with things that she might get wrong and end up in an embarrassing moment because her classmate end up laughing and started to bully her. Even though she’s the brightest in their school or at her age, she used to down herself because of what her classmates tells her; ugly and looser. And because of that, she suddenly became a loner and end up with lack of coordination and cooperation with her fellow students around her. That’s why she’s not very friendly because she’s afraid that she might get ignored. She’s quiet and that’s why the other people tell that she’s mysterious because they didn’t know her inner personality.

Kate maybe quite sweet with her parents but she’s also quite brat. She used to ask her parents to buy things that she really want to have. And because of that, sometimes she turns out to be short-tempered. She really hates waiting too long but she couldn’t control it. There were times also that she suddenly became moody which leads her to being snobby when she’s not in mood to talk or do things that were enjoyable. She’s also weird because sometimes she wants to be different among the kids even in the Wizarding World and sometimes she wants odd things to become true.

Katerina has also have love of music. She used to listen in every music she wants to listen. Aside of modern musics like country and rock, she’s also fond of orchestras. While studying or reviewing, sometimes she always play some music to take away her from being bored. She also loves to sing.

<COLOR color="#CC0099">'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot to be something I'm not

History

Katerina Anne Marie Montereal was born in the nearly end of autumn on the 18th of November 2019 in Glasgow, Great Britain. She’s the only child of the wizard married couple, Helena (nee Blackbell) Montereal and Samuel Montereal, who were both working in the Ministry of Magic. Half-blood witch and had studied at a Muggle School from Kindergarten to 4th grade to learn additional knowledge before she could get her Hogwarts letter and get to that school. Katerina had lived for seven years from her grandparents to take care of her while her father and mother were away. At the age seven, she was taken by her mother and had lived in Edinburgh. Katerina’s mother and father had separated but they didn’t divorce or talked about the annulment. But even though her parents separated, she’s still given support by her father and loves her even though he had a new family and had two sons. She lives in a broken family and lives with her mother together with her grandparents.

Katerina was also a victim of bullying when she was studying at a Muggle School. Usually they were two mean girls who used to knock her books everytime she’s reading. She was also been called ‘ugly and arrogant’ by her classmates due to their insecurities which suddenly made her to down herself. And because of this, her parents usually transferred her to the other schools that are away from the bullies. The last Muggle School she went to study was a Catholic School. There, she had been quite happy and had freedom to do anything she wanted. Katerina had also learned how to be a strong kid in any challenges she took and had learned to defend herself in a right way and right time.

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment. I'm so scared but I don't show it

Family

Mother: Helena Marie Claire Blackbell Montereal

Father: Samuel Sean Farraday Montereal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back