[b]Our Relationship:[/b]
[b]Our History:[/b]
[b]Have we RPed? If so, link them here:[/b]

rachel_bilsoncopy.jpg

Name:Caysi Taylor Finnigan.
Year: 3rd.
House: Hufflepuff.
Our Relationship: Close Friends, Partners in Crime :cool:
Our History:Oh boy, we've done so many things together. Wow, I'm not sure how we met, but I'm super glad we did :)
Have we RPed? If so, link them here: To many, there are probably millions.

My link

Name: Athene Perthro
Year: Second
Our Relationship: Average Enemies
Our History: Ugh, you're so full of yourself. You think you're so much better, stupid Gryffindor. If it wasn't for your pigheadedness, we might not fight so much. Actually, no, I think I'd hate you anyway.
House: Slytherin</COLOR>
<COLOR color="green">
My relationship thread: Athene's Thread

Name: Bianca Felicity Petrescu
House & Year: Hufflepuff First Year
Relationship with me: I look Up To You, Like Family, Average Friends, Student Friends.
Our history: I first met you at ..Hmmm, where did i meet you? Anyway, you've earned my respects both as a prefect and a senior. And you've been a great friend. You're really fun to speak to. Its always fun to have you around girlfriend. We're not very close but i'm sure we will be soon.
RPs we have together: Later.
Link to your Relationship Thread: Click!

Name: Blake Zepline
Year: 4
House: Slytherin
Our Relationship: Student Friends
Our History: I have only met you a few times through Lily, and in recent meetings I feel you don't like me so much. Which I cannot blame you for. You also lent me your owl Lavender and for that I am very grateful. I hope to sort things out with you and hopefully become real friends.
Have we RPed? If so, link them here: [will add later]
Link to you Relationship Thread: Blake's Thread

Name: Aiden Jacques Lorka
Year:1
House: Gryffindor
Our Relationship: Student friends and I am pretty sure you look up to me :p *winks*
Our History: In the common room :D
Have we RPed? If so, link them here:

Name: Rhyspa Jane Aireous
Year: Fourth Year
House: Hufflepuff
Our Relationship: Partners in Crime, Best Friends, Sorority Friends, Protective Over Me, Protective Over You.
Our History: I don't remember where we first met, but since then we've been inseparable. You are my best friend and I would be lost without you. We've had so many fun RP's together. We need to hang out over holiday soon!
Have we RPed? If so, link them here: Way too many to link.

greenrosenew-full.jpg

Name: Makato Black
Year: year 2
House: Slytherin
Our Relationship:
-Protective Over Me
-Protective Over You
-Best Friends
-Past
Our History:
I first layed eyes on you in detention my first year here at hogwarts, after that it is what the muggles call chemisty, yet like a tragic love poem it would not last. I had to flee from the school due to alot of personal issues and family stuff. I worked it out and returned to come back to you. We were not the same we had grown apart. So hopefully we can become friends.
Makato's Link

Name:
Mike Goulding

Year:
Second

House:
GRYFFINDOR

Our Relationship:
Average Friends: Talk a fair amount together
Protective Over You: Would never let anyone say bad things about you. Mentor, I look up to you :D

Our History:
I cant remeber how, but we got closer since Andy left, and I volunteered to help you run the SDA, which I can say Im glad you let me, it helped me gain responsibility, and hopefully, we will rp more together, and our friendship will grow ^_^

Later

Name: Kailey Paramore
Year: 4th
House: Ravenclaw
Our Relationship: Partners in Crime, Best friends, Sorority Friends, Protective over me, Protective over you
Our History: We probably met in class... I really don't remember, But we made really good friends with each other our first year... Grew a bit apart in our second because of Brian... and the friendship grew strong er than ever this past year...
Have we RPed? If so, link them here: -Isn't bothered to do it. lol-

Name: Violet Bellamy.
Year: Third.
House: Hufflepuff.
Our Relationship: Student Friends (I 'spose), I Look Up To You, Sorority Friends :woot:
Our History: I guess we met in the SDA and the sorority, heh. I think you're a really cool person and super-nice and friendly! I hope to get to know you better, as we're both in the sorority and both prefects. ^_^
Have we RPed? If so, link them here: ...

Name: Ella Greene
Year: 2
Our Relationship:
Roommates
Close Friends
Annoyances
I look Up To You
Our History: Well, we met in the Gryffindor common room, and you invited me to be your roommate! We've been friends ever since, although at times we don't see eye to eye. Throughout the year we may become closer as friends, who knows?!

Name: Cyndi Weasley

Year: Graduate!!
House: GRYFFINDOR

Our Relationship:
Roommates: Sometimes we spend more time together asleep than awake :(
Protective Over You: Would never let anyone say bad things about you or do anything bad to you.
Student Friends/Teammates
Best Friends

Our History: I actually cannot remember exactly how we met... Maybe it was when you started school (I guess I'll have to think about that more). All I know is you are one of the coolest girls. You're always nice and a good friend. I'm glad we are roomies because it has given us a chance to get to know each other more. I loved spending the summer together and meeting Andy's hot cousins. Even though I'm back as a professor, I'm glad that we've still hung out. We've helped each other through the good times and bad and I hope that continues for years to come.

Have we RPed? If so, link them here: Here's one of many
Just like old times

My page!

EvaGreen3-1.jpg

Name: Andromeda Fiorelli
Year: Fourth Year
Our Relationship: Partners in Crime, Best Friends, Sorority Friends, Protective over Me, Protective over You, Room-mates

Our History: I think we met first day in the common room when Professor King threw a party to welcome everyone. From then on it was the quidditch pitch and often in the common room. We became good friends fairly early but it was really only when I was in third year that we became very close and now you're one of my best friends. We spent the summer together with Cyndi and Bruin, we're roomies and share secrets and stories all the time. You've been a shoulder for me to cry on and I hope I've recripocated. Usually inseperable when you're not with Sumner :r:
relationship link: Andromeda's thread

selena_gomez2_240.jpg

Name: Kasey Carla
Year: Sixth Year
House: Ravenclaw
Our Relationship:
Average Friends, Student Friends
Our History: We have basically been sorted together and thus know each other from classes. We even are part of same clubs and the Sorority. Kat and Kasey are even prefect friends and have had a chat once in a while.
Relationship link:My siggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back