Kat is reading!!

Kat heard Makato's breathing slow down and looked up and saw that he was sleeping. She smiled and then again rested her head on his chest. She could hear the beating of his heart and she too soon fell asleep.

While she slept she began to dream. It was more of a nightmare than an actual dream. She saw her father, mother and sister, but they looked scared. Scared for their lives. Kat saw a burst of green light hit her mother and then her mother fall to the ground lifeless. And then again, another green light and then her dad too fell with a blank stare in his eyes. She then saw her sister writhing in pain and screaming. Kat tried to reach for her, but just couldn't seem to get close enough to help her sister out of harms way. Then suddenly a third and final burst of green light and Kat saw her sister fall limply to the floor.

Still sleeping Kat began to flail her arms around and was kicking. She screamed out, "NO, Please stop hurting her, please don't! No, don't hurt her, here please take me instead!" Kat remained asleep, having this terrible nightmare replay over and over. She was fighting something that wasn't real and was losing miserably. She continued to scream, "Stop it! Please i'm begging you take me instead, leave her alone and you can have me!" as tears starting streaming down her face while she slept.

Makato was asleep when he felt kat body thrash about. Makato ws pulled from his slumber and the first instinct was to arm himself so pulled his wand and placed an arm over kat as to protect her from what makato now realized where invisible attackers. Looking around and seeing no one makato looked back at Kat she was having a nightmare.pulling her close so as to not allow her to hurt herslef or him he called her name.

Kat suddenly awoke when she heard Makato calling her name. She felt tears on her face and her breathing was labored. She had had the same nightmare that she had been having for years, the one that addressed her worst fear, losing her family. Kat pulled away from Makato, stood up and looked around trying to get her bearings about her. She sat in one of the large chairs and looked at Makato and said, "Sorry about that! I didn't hit you did I?" Kat was very embarrassed and looked at Makato with a weak smile and said, "I..I think it might be best if I just take a walk. You know try to shake things off and calm myself down!" She turned to leave feeling very foolish and silly.

Makato smiled and as Kat stood to go for a wlak Makato ran up behind her and held her close and whispered into her ears "I am fine, I am a big bad slytherin it takes a lot to hurt me. BUt are you okay?"

Kat turned and looked up at Makato with her blue eyes sparkling and a weak smile and said, "I think i'll be fine, i'm just a little shaken up that's all!" She pulled herself closer to him taking in the warmth of the moment and then without even thinking about it she kissed him softly on the lips.

Makato was a little shocked about the kiss but warmed up and kissed back. Makato Head began to spin as he lost all track of exsistence. His mind began to focus and the room around hm faded and all that was left in his mind was him and kat in this enternal bliss.

After a minute or so Kat pulled away, her face burning red. "I..I..umm, sorry, I just...umm, yeah." Kat found herself flustered for words. Oh geez, why did you do that? WHY? She looked at Makato, half wanting to cry and half wanting to laugh. Before she did either she looked at him and said, "Maybe I should go."

"No dont go." Makato said almost pleading then gaing control." I would love it if you would stay. I want to know what has you all sad all of a sudden." MAkato said almost blushing.

Kat's face and ears went very red. She turned to him and said, "It's not so much that i'm sad, it's just that having that dream has me freaked out a little bit. I've had the same dream since I was about 7 or 8." Kat walked back towards Makato and grabbed his hands in hers and smiled up at him with her blue eyes sparkling. "Sorry I freaked out a little bit about the, urm, you know, me kissing you. It's just...i'm not usually one to do anything like that, like i've said before i've always been the shy girl, sorry, I was just a little bit shocked by my actions."

Makato smiled. "I dont want you to be shy around me, becuase when you are around me I dont see the shy girl....I see... you!" Makato said as he rested his hand on the side of the Kat's face. "Now come back and sit with me by the fire and tell me about this dream that has got my blues all in a tizzy." Makato added holding out his hand.

Kat felt Makato's hand on her cheek and gave him a smile. She took his hand and let him lead her back to the chair by the fire. "It's just a dream, well more of a nightmare really. It's always the same thing. A person that I can't see no matter how hard I try to look for them. Anyways, I see a bursts of green light and then my mom and dad are dead." Kat's eyes began to feel with tears that threatened to overflow, but she held them back and added, "And then my little sister starts to scream like she's being tortured or something. I try to run for her and protect her, but I can never seem to reach her in time and then..." tears had started streaming down Kat's cheeks, her blue eyes twinkling in the firelight through the tears, "...then she too gets hit with the green light. I begged the person not to hurt her and to take me instead, but they just keep on as though they can't hear me." Kat felt extrememly rediculous for telling Makato about the nightmare because in reality the dream itself sounded completely silly and this was the second time that he'd seen her cry, which was odd because very few people had seen her show this kind of raw emotion. Kat tried to wipe away the tears from her eyes and dry her face off on the sleeve of her sweater. She had never told anyone about her dream before, not even her parents because she had never wanted to worry them, but there was something about Makato that made her comfortable, almost like she could tell him anything. She looked at him with a weak smile and said, "You probably think i'm silly for making a big fuss! I really am sorry about freaking out, I promise none of that will happen again!"

((sorry about the godmod :unsure: ; and TIZZY, i so thought i was the only person who said that =)) or that it was at least only a southern thing :p ))

Makato listened to the nightmare and awhen Kat was done Makato drew her closer "Oh blue eyes it will be okay I promise, it sounds like you miss them alot and dont want anything to happen to them and that is a good thing."

Kat rested her head on Makato's shoulder and said, "I just hate to think about bad things happening to those that I care about! My family and friends mean the world to me." With a tear stained face she looked up at him and with a weak smile she added, "I think i'm going to take that walk now. I think it might do me some good to get out of this room. Feel like coming along?" Kat stood up and held out her hand, wondering whether or not he would take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back