OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat found the entrance to the Room of Requirement and stood in front of it thinking to herself, remembering that she had to be very specific in her request I need somewhere to where I can curl up and read a good book, but if anyone needs to find me they can get in. When the door to the room opened she walked in and saw that there was a roaring fire going in a fireplace and several large overstuffed chairs that looked very inviting. It looked similar to the common room only larger. Kat pulled a book out of her bag that her mum had given to her on their visit to Hogsmeade. She took a seat on one of the chairs and curled her feet up under her and started reading. After about an hour or so Kat fell asleep curled up in the large comfy chair.

[I have two questions for you. First, how do you know where the Room of Requirement is? I am not saying you would not know, I know it is possible, I am simply wondering. Second, how exactly is someone supposed to be able to join you in this thread, in the Room of Requirements, where you have asked to get away for awhile?]

Sophia Stark said:
[I have two questions for you. First, how do you know where the Room of Requirement is? I am not saying you would not know, I know it is possible, I am simply wondering. Second, how exactly is someone supposed to be able to join you in this thread, in the Room of Requirements, where you have asked to get away for awhile?]
((to your first question, IC i've been in here before, so i guess thats how i knew where it was. to your second question, i didn't think about it like that so i'll have to edit it, thanks for pointing that out))

Makato had found another book in the library that he absolutely loved to sink his mind into.Finding his way to the room on the seventh floor where he used to practice his magic in he walked upto the room and thought as he turned the handle. I need a room where I can relax and read. As Makato opened the door he found a fire burning and a few really soft looking chairs. As he walked further into the room he noticed that he was not a lone.

Kat was sitting in one of the chairs asleep. Makato smiled and tiptoed to a chair close to the fire and cracked open his book and began to read.

Kat awoke suddenly. Not realizing where she was right away she looked around and saw that she was no longer alone. A huge grin spread across her face and her blue eyes sparkled with the firelight flickering in them. "Hey there!" she said sweetly, "Have you been in here long?"

Looking up from his book Makato winked"Only long enough to hear you snore!" He said mischievously.

Kat cupped her hand over her mouth and her face went red with embarrassment. She looked at him and said, "Please tell me your only joking!" Then she couldn't help but laugh at herself. She got up and went and sat on the arm of the chair that he was sitting in and said, "So watcha reading? Please don't tell me its a school book, after all we are on a break."

Makato watched as she closed the distance between him and her as she sat on the arm of the chair he was sitting in. Makato smiled as he looked up into those big blue eyes and remark."Yes I am kidding. You drool." Makato joked."I am reading a book on meditation." Makato grinned.

"OH!!! Well as long as I wasn't snoring! And a little drool never hurt anyone!" Kat said laughing. She looked down at him and smiled, then looked to his book and said, "Meditation, hmm, any particular reason, or is this just a bit of light reading?" she said curiously.

"Through meditation I can focus better on any object at hand. It allows me to clear my mind and is a skill I must master. My Keeper told me to practice. So I am reading up." Makato said lightly as stared up into Kat's eye. "What are you reading?" Makato asked as he saw the book she had.

"Well aren't you very studious!" Kat said with a smile. He never ceased to amaze her. "It's a book that my mum gave to me, she bought it at a muggle book shop when she was out with my aunt. It's called 'Pride and Prejudice' by Jane Austin. It's a love story!"

"Is it any good?" Makato asked now interested.

"It's actually really good, if you like stories about muggles that is. Practically half my family are muggles so I grew up listening to muggle bedtime stories when I would spend time with them. You're more than welcome to borrow it when i'm finished." said Kat smiling down at him. "So, are you going to have to go to your grandfather's for the holidays?" she asked hoping that she wasn't intruding.

"For a few days he would like to spend some time with me. My father was a muggle.He was a lwayer for my mother who owned a big corporation that was strictly ran by the heads of the family and handed down through the ages upon deaths. I will inherit the business upon my 18th borthday." Makato said with a smile.

Kat looked at Makato with eyes full of compassion and said, "I'm sorry that both of your parents aren't here to see what a wonderful person you've turned out to be. I'm sure that they would be extremely proud of you." She leaned over and kissed his cheek and added with warm smile, "And if things are bad at your grandfathers don't hesitate to send me a letter if you want to talk about it. I'm always here if you need to talk!"

Smiling at the girl he grabbed the blanket off the back of the enourmous chair and stroked the fire. Then out of nowhere he pulled the girl close and wrapped both of them up in a blanket."Thanks blue eyes that means a lot!"

((sorry for the godmod :unsure: )

Kat let herself be swept up in the warmth surrounding her. She leaned in close to Makato, looked up at him and said, "And I meant every word!" She gave him a sweet smile and then rested her head on his shoulder.

((no problem!! i owed you one anyways :p :D ))

"So what will you be upto over the break?" Makato said as he snuggled closer to the girl and watched the fire crackle and jump.

"I'll be going home for a few weeks and then coming back here about a week before the start of term. My mum wanted me home for Christmas and I can't wait to pester my sister. Are you going to be at your grandfather's for the entire break?" said Kat with a caring smile on her face.

"No just for a day, I wish to return to continue my education so he can't argue." Makato said saddly.

Kat's heart broke for Makato, but the last thing he needed was her pity, she knew he needed a friend. She placed her hand on his cheek and looked up into his eyes and said, "Well, when things get bad, just close your eyes and remember this moment. This moment where it's just you and me, nothing or no one can get to us. Remember this moment and i'll be right there with you. You can use my strength as your own." Kat took Makato's free hand and laced his fingers with hers.

"I will remember this forever." Makato said as leaned into the touch .

"So will I!" Kat said as she smiled at him and then rested her head on his shoulder and watched the fire glow, taking in the warmth of it on her face.

Makato soon dosed off with Kat in his arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back