Straight 15 Inch Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
tumblr_inline_n3sjccuS5l1raf6ye.gif

I need an alarm system in my house
So I know when people are creeping about
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Katherine Hestia Alia Donovon
Pronunciation: KATH-rin, Hes-TIA, a-lia, d(o)-no-von
Nicknames: Kat, Nyx
Name Origins: Katherine as a girl's name is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Katherine is "pure". From the word "katharos". The name may also have come from Hecate, the name of the Greek goddess of magic. Yet another possible source is Greek "aikia", "torture". All these meanings are likely associated with Saint Aikaterine of Alexandria (fourth century), who was born a pagan but died as a Christian martyr. A name in use since at least the third century AD. The early Latin forms Katerina and Caterina became Katharine and Catherine. The French Cateline and English Catlyn came into wider use during the medieval period, and variant spellings and forms were endless. It has been borne by illustrious women such as Saint Catherine of Alexandria.

Hesita as a girl's name is of Greek origin. Mythology: name of the Greek goddess of the hearth, equivalent to the Roman goddess Vesta.

Alia as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Alia), has the meaning "rising, ascending" and is a variant of Aliyah (Hebrew): late singer Aaliyah.

Donovon as a boy's name has the meaning "dark; brown-haired chieftain" and is a variant of Donovan (Irish, Gaelic): football player Donovan McNabb.
Date of Birth: May 12th, 2016
Current Age: Currently twenty</FONT>
These people are freaking me out (these days)
It's getting hectic everywhere that I go

Basic Appearance: Kat is a tall girl standing at about five feet nine in height. She weighs about 134 lbs and has dark brown hair with lovely tanned skin. She features brown eyes like her father and long legs like her mother.
Personality: Kat is a very over bearing kind of person by nature. She likes things to be done her way, even if it means that she is bossy and rude to those around her. As a self proclaimed fitness nut and relationship guru, Kat believes that a woman's body is for her to do as she pleases and finds little shame in showing it off. She is hard of trusting men and in fact would rather just play with them until she gets bored, which leads to her having multiple short term relationships. Kat is often described as being badass and she really enjoys the description because she believes it to be true of herself. Many people could accuse her of being insecure and that is why she is the way she is, but it simply isn't true. Kat just believes that a great many things are owed to her in her life for having to put up with such a shitty childhood. She loves to always be on the move and doesn't see herself settling down anytime soon, she is a free spirit in her eyes and doesn't really want to be tied down. She is known to be quite reckless and is very quick to judge as she is very big on first impressions, however if she likes you, she will always look out for you. She is protective of her friends and those she cares about and doesn't allow anyone to screw with her. She can be vindictive and vengeful if someone has wronged her and really knows how to hold a grudge. However she is also playful, relaxed and happy under most normal circumstances.
Family: The only person Kat considers her family is her mother and grandparents, but she does have a multitude of siblings from her father as he is basically a manwh*re.
</SIZE>
michelle-pfeiffer_wallpaper-150x150.jpg

Grandmother: Alia Donovon
Jeremy-Irons-150x150.jpg

Grandfather: Jeremy Donovon
UnaHealy_HairColorFormula-150x150.jpg

Mother: Alison Donovon
Danny-Pino640-150x150.jpg

Father: Carlos Pinos

They won't leave me alone
There's things they all wanna know

Pets: Kat has a horse back on her Grandmother's property
School: Educated at Hogwarts Scotland; Slytherin
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Heritage: Argentinean/English
Interests or Hobbies: Horse riding, drinking, dancing, clubbing
Strengths:</SIZE> [ul][li]Devoted</LI>
[li]Loyal
[li]Persistent
[li]Relaxed
[li]Adventurous
[li]Playful[/li][/ul]
Weaknesses: [ul][li]Dishonest
[li]Mean
[li]Caustic
[li]Unforgiving
[li]Domineering
<LI>[li]Rowdy[/li][/ul]

I'm paranoid of all the people I meet
Why are they talking to me?

Describe your character in five words: Rowdy, Dishonest, Playful, Intelligent, Bossy
Best school subjects: Defence against the dark arts, charms, potions
Worst school subjects: Ancient Runes, Flying
Current Job: Gringotts Curse Breaker in training
Plans for the future: Nothing of any note
Patronus: An Eagle
Patronus memory: Her Hogwarts letter
Boggart: becoming her father
Animagus: An Eagle
</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>

And why can't anyone see
I just wanna live

<FONT font="verdana">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "i just wanna live" by good charlotte.​
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back