Kasey and Dan

"What your favourite thing?"he asked

"ya, like i read reading and swimming.Hey i just remembered i didnt have a swim since i came here.Want to go for a swim?"he asked

She checked her watch.It was 3.00pm.It was okay."Ya, sure.".She said.She took out her wand and said,"Acci Kasey's swim suit."and after a minute some clothes came flying."i will go and change in the lavatory."she said and wentto the lavatorty.When she came back she had changed into her swim suit.she had first worn muggle clothes which were blue in colour.She liked them not caz they were cool of stuff, because they were sober.
11646726.jpg
11646455.jpg
She liked the tatoo she had down on her leg.She hadnt shown it to anyone in the chool but she couldnt hide it in her swim suit.

meanwhile dan too had gone to change and returned before kasey did.She was lokoking beautiful,though she always looked beautiful."I never knew you had a tatoo."he said admiring the tatoo she had.
11647003.jpg
He also had changed into swimming suit and was ready to go."shall we go now?"he asked
11647049.jpg

"Nothing."shehad been looking at Dan's abs.They were so nice.More than his bro's."Ya i had that tatoo and -"she said with a gigle.How could Dan have seen it she didnt show it to him first."You have great abs."she said."lets go"

(i think we could post returning back from the swim after the swimming is over.What say?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back