Kasey and Dan

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey had this hobby of exploring stuff but she never had seen all parts of hogwarts.Well it was vast.So she had planned to wonder around with Daniel.They were going to come up in the common room and walk down to the exploring part.Kasey walked slowly.

Ginny was walking back to the common room when she saw Kasey was on her own. She looked very lonely. 'Hi Kasey. Where you going?' said Ginny smiling. :) She waiting on someone, i know it.thought Ginny.

Daniel walked and spotted Kasey talking with Ginny."Hi."he said."Ready?"he asked looking at kasey.

' oh i haven't eben begun exploring everywhere apart from outside. Who you waiting on then?' said Ginny but her question was answered by Daniel who appeared. 'Hi Daniel. On another date with Kasey then? I'll just go. I've got bats to feed anyway.' as she skipped and did front flips all the way to the end of the corridor.

Dan walked slowly beside kasey as they went to different potraits.she wanted to tell her something but he wasnt sure if he could

"I am a mixed blood but you see my dad was a muggle but he came to hogwarts too."he said looking at her

"You sure are lucky.Both ur parents knowing all magic and al."she said."I alwalys thought there was something different with me.Once i was a baby and there was a twig which i wanted it to grow so i could dig the sand and it grew than at age of five my mommy told me"she said."what a bout u?"

"Did you watch the movie Merlin.Or read about him.He too realised he was a wizard when a twig grew on his willing.Maybe one day u shall be great witch."he said grinning

"Ya i watched it.My mom said the same.I hope to be an Auror what about you?"she asked viewing the staircase that was moving.She felt a bit wierd about it

"I want to be a shopkeeper at Diagon Alley.I want to sell potions.I would name it Potion place.I like potions but we havent started it yet.My mom made some potions at home for experimenting.I always helped her.So i know much about it."he said

"Thats nice.My mom liked potions but she didnt teach me or stuff."she said."My mom has defence classes for wizards.She trains some of the best you know."she said

"Example?"he asked."Well i know most of the best wizards so who is whom your mom has thought .?"he asked

"Ya i have heard of him.Your mom must be brilliant at Darkarts.Why dosent she teaches at hogwarts"he asked

"Oh there are kind of some rules at hogwarts which make it difficult for mom and dad to meet.And dad is a muggle so he appriciate's mom's work and intelligence but dosent allow her to go far from him."she sad

"I see."he said."My dad now works at the ministry and as i told you mom is great at potions so the ministry pffered her a job for descovering nad improving potions."he said."What does ur dad do?"he asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back