Kaoru Shurui

Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
</FONT>
you shout it out
but i can't hear a word you say
<i></i></COLOR>

----KAORU SHURUI----
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kao2_zpse9616f6d.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<i></i>​
</COLOR><i></i>
i'm talking loud, not saying much
<i></i>
i'm criticised, but all your bullets ricochet
<COLOR color="#3C00C7">
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
<i>
</i>

FULL NAME: Kaoru Akira Shurui
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?:Kaoru means independent, but friendly.
Akira means bright.
Shurui means kindness.
ALSO CALLED: Kao, Kao-Kun, Shurui, Aka-chan (by his brothers), Akira
BIRTHDAY: 13th May, 2013
HOUSE: Hufflepuff
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<FONT font="lucida">you shoot me down

but i get up
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BASIC APPEARANCE: He has brown eyes, and brown hair too, down to the bottom of his cheekbones. Kaoru is around 4"9, so rather small! But, he weighs around 96 pounds because he is always running around. That, and when his mother first died, he didn't eat for days. However, he is beginning to recover. Kaoru has a slightly turned-up, baby nose. Overall, he still looks rather baby-like, thus earning the nickname 'Aka-chan' by his brothers, which is baby in Japanese.
STYLE: Kaoru mainly wears t-shirts, shorts and jeans. He's not too fond of coats. He always wears sneakers, Vans and converse. The odd time you would catch him in boots. However, because of this lack of coat, he is always getting ill, whether it be a measly cold, or pneumonia.
PLAY-BY: Yamada Ryosuke
i'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

fire away, fire away

PATRONUS: A dog
SCARIEST MOMENT: To be completed
MIRROR OF ERISED: He's back with his mum and brothers, like they all used to be.
BOGGART: All in the darkness and a thunderstorm, alone.
STRENGTHS: His cheeriness, as he is usually always happy. He doesn't get scared
by many things.<COLOR color="black">​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back