Kaitlyn Said To Get To Plotting! So Here I Am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaQuan Kim

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Rigid Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
So, I have a lot of Characters who need things! I'll start with my two first years, of course, and work my way up!

First I have the lovely, unbelievably dim, Aluetta McKelly!
sabrina-carpenter-gif1.gif

Lue is a blonde haired, blue eyed beauty who would love to make friends with anyone who is honest and helpful. Her father often calls her dim, as she lacks the skills required to understand things like Sarcasm and idioms. She is a very studious person, and it pays off in her grades, but she has to work hard to be able to do anything. She enjoys being indoors, often exploring any new buildings. Her interest in Anchient Runes may allow her to have something in common with older students who are patient enough to humor her. Other than those things, I'm still discovering more and mroe about her. However, it also may be pertinent for you to know she is half sisters with both Prudence Armstead and Saveli Flannigan - it's a long story, but will appear in their bios when I've got off my bum to write it.

Next I have the spoiled rotten, yet rather sneaky JaQuan

tumblr_lvfyxysaoT1qan33go1_500.gif

JaQuan is super undeveloped as I made him as someone else's brother, and was allowed to do whatever I want with him. I know that he's a spoiled brat as he's the youngest in his family. He often blames things on his big sister. He's of average intelligence for his age and often times acts more mature than he wants to, because he feels the need to distinguish himself from his family. He feels that he lives under his sister's shadow, but would never admit it out loud. It's also important to mention he often goes by his middle name of "Luke"

The next two will be in spoilers - they are my Second years!

Viviana Nacht!
tumblr_meipqvNuu41rq82fy.gif

Viviana is a sweet, caring, and bubbly individual. She loves to talk about anything, and will always give out plenty of compliments and show tons of love. She is fiercely loyal, but doens't always have the best brain about her. Her favorite class, and specialty will be Astronomy, and she dreams of one day mapping out and finding new stars. She enjoys being outdoors or in, and loves to read about the sun adn the moo. Her greatest accomplishment is always making friends, and she is fairly easy to get along with if your character enjoys hugs. However, with all of this sickening sweetness, there comes a price - and a harsh one in the reality of her future plots.

Viviana is the master of co-dependency. She doens't want anyone angry, or sad, adn thus tries to make everything better. She is willing to give up everything that makes her happy to keep someone else happy, and values a strangers smile over even cleanliness. So what that means for Viv is a lot of plotting. She is still young, but I have these huge ideas in mind for her. She needs friends first, and particularly a few male friends. Viv, when she get older, will of course choose to date - and will not care if she is used unfortunately, as long as the boy in the relationship is happy. This will of course lead to some heart break in her time, but i don't plan on her really opening up until she's in her last year of school. This is where a close friend comes in handy - preferably a boy as it would be her final, but if not i will always accept a girl. Viviana will lose her grandmother in her third year, but never get the chance to mourn the death of her as she is keeping everyone happy. This leaves her with an emotional wound that doesn't close until she confides in someone that she thinks it was her fault. Once the person calms her down, I'm thinking she will get help for her co-dependency issues from a friend/professor.

So for those that may not have read that, here's what i need: Friends, future relationship plots, people who can't stand her bubbly nature but use her, and possibly a professor she can get close to. She does have one best friend already, so if you choose to love Viv you also need to love...

Saveli Flannigan!
tumblr_mnv7xaJFRt1r6xmlvo1_500.gif

Saveli is the grinch in disguise, and don't let her fool you. She is sweet, charismatic, kind, and caring to those she wants something from. Growing up in a home with a superiority complex left Saveli relatively socially inept. She struggles to actually make friends, and has a habit of thinking that things must go her way, or else. (As Venn Boneheart, he knows). Saveli has a relatively dark secret though - and a half sister that she doens't know about as well. She has a lot of self-discovery to do, but in the meantime I want her to piss off as many people as possible. Saveli's quick temper and semi-sharp tongue tend to get her in trouble, and her ambitions push her to want to be at the top. However, she is easily overwhelmed, and often times panics over small things - she's a bit neurotic.

I want to fill her first year with nothing but nonsense and roleplays to kind of feel her out a bit more - but at the end of her first year she gains a sister (Prudence Armstead) and becomes a bit more outgoing, often times breaking into what Prue is doing. If you've roleplayed with Prue, Saveli will probably want to meet you, as she wants to , in a way, show she is superior to her sister. Besides that, Saveli - just as she is entering her teen years - will discover she is not her father's child, and that is why he doens't seem to be around her as much. For someone who wants to prove their self-worth to their father so badly they will make enemies, this is a big deal. This turns her even more angry - but then she falls in love. Not really. Saveli will finally notice boys, and i want her to crush on someone who will crush her, by telling her how awful she is as a person and what not - and this will be her turning point.

From there on she is free game as she tries to change the terrible person she is. So the long and short of it; I need enemies, a few good friends, and an object of affection!

And Then I have my beautiful Prudence! The easiest way to talk about her was to link to this Plot Developement She's a beauty!

And of course my dear Mandalyn - the only character who is in a house I didn't think fit her!

large.gif

Mandalyn is a bundle of fun to most, and loves to laugh, have fun, and just laze about. She has always enjoyed magic, and when she was young she and her father would practice when in their magical community. Andi has always been a bit of a tomboy, but that didn't mean she didn't like the finer things. However, all she ever wanted from her father was his time. When her father began dating, he always wanted to buy her things, and though she didn't understand it, for a long time she went along with it. However, when her father decided to remarry, Andi knew they'd have no more days together, and it changed her a bit. She didn't want to be around the two of them if she couldn't have her dad around at least a little bit. Her looks and manipulative personality got her as far as New Zealand, and she hopes that her manipulation wont be saw through, long enough for her to get on her feet. She has tried hard to be honest about who she was, and batting her eyes has gotten her pretty far. She's truly scared, but she would never openly admit it, and strives to be her best. She eventually wants to be a student at HNZ, to learn whatever she can. Her thirst for knowledge is dangerous coupled with her want to be the best, no matter what it takes. Only time will tell where she can get her self off manipulation and good looks.

--

I have other notable characters, such as Kimmy who is a hopeful transfer, and Selfie whom is a potions tutor for privately tutored students. The possibilities are really endless! Feel free to PM me with any questions. And take a look at my OOC name for more characters I have! Thanks again!

-Cole

Mandalyn is a Seventh year Slytherin (don't let that fool you, she's sweet). Viv is a Hufflepuff, and Lue was sorted yesterday into Gryffindor - oddly enough.

Hey Cole!

I've just created a new male soon to be sorted character,
Cato Rainsworth
Altho I've not come to know him that much yet but if I can describe him in one word that'll be fun.
Cato LOVES people, this explains why he gets stressed easily if he has to be all alone for the whole day. He's also a nature and muggle lover, this boy enjoys rock climbing, camping, hiking with his muggleborn peers. I was thinking maybe Lue and Cato can be friends?

Hello!

So, I am pretty busy over the next week and a half, but like, I can offer you a couple of people if you are interested.
First Mandalyn and Sage? Both 7th years, both Slytherin. I mean I don't know how well they'd get along, but I can see Sage trying to make an effort considering her only few friends have just graduated.
Second, I have a second year Hufflepuff, Lydia Archer, who could be friends with your second year, Viviana. They are again in the same house, and I think pretty similar personality wise so like that could work.
And lastly, I have Isaiah for Aluetta, Isaiah is a ravenclaw second year. He's very studious but he prefers stories so at times has problems actually getting started in studying. he loves reading and all of that. I'm not sure the dynamic they'd have, but could be fun to play it out.

Yeah, Let me know!

Well, I have JaQuan's sister, Ashlei. She's a Ravenclaw. I haven't had much time to play with her, but consider the two are siblings, a fight may occur.

Okay! Lets get plotting! :D
I have four characters for you!
My two firsties, Kayleigh Hunter and Jayson Katsaros.
Kayleigh is a bit of a bully, in the way that she is brutally honest, and doesn't care much about other people's feelings. She is quite manipulative and devious, and is known to get into fights, whether verbal, magical or fist fights.
Jayson is nonchalant. He doesn't care for much, and is not easily entertained; which leads him on lots of adventures, because he needs the extremes to excite him. He finds talking boring, he is a boy of actions.

Then, I have my second, Finn Urie who I love with all my heart but haven't RPed him much at all! Finn is a goofball, a prankster, and very happy-go-lucky. He's a guys guy and doesn't take much too seriously. He is quite stubborn, but easily distracted, so that should be good fun.

And, my darling, Clara Antolini. Clara is a fifth year, and going through an increasingly tough time, and is not enjoying much in life. She is an absolute sweetheart, and will find the good in anybody. She is very loyal and a good friend, but Clara doesn't trust people easily, and is very sensitive.

Ahh! So many replies I'm so excited! My goodness you are all so wonderful! So I suppose I will start with...

Sally <3 : Cato is a Lion! Congratulations and I'm excited. i think Lue and him could be very fun together. The biggest thing with Lue is that she needs some patience, but can occasionally be the butt of a joke without minding too much.

Phoebe: I would love to try them out once the school year starts - most definitely. It would be interesting to roleplay with a Ravenclaw, as she feels inferior only to that house - since she isn't "smart"

Emzies, my love!: The busyness is okay, most of these I'm not looking to start until I'm on summer (which is about when school will start for these guys I think) As for Mandalyn and sage that might be good, if she did her apparation exams last year she might remember Andi as the girl who vomited during her exam :r . Andi gives most people the benefit of the doubt unless they're rude or hurtful toward her or her current boyfriend.

With Lydia I think we tried to get something going for Viv and her but couldn't quite get it. Regardless I would love to try again!

Lue might annoy him a bit, but she has a lot of stories. As I mentioned before she's a bit intimidated by the thought of Ravenclaws because she feels they will all be smarter than her. WE can work something out when you free up a little - and these all don't have to be at once obviously!

Love: We can chat over skype with what we'd like when you get the chance!!

And Donna!: Kayleigh may be fun with Viv because of her need to please and inability to be rude xD As far as Jayson I could see him being friends with Prudence, as she too loves adventures.

As for Finn and Clara, let me know which characters you would like to pair them up with, and I'm sure we can work something out!

Mandalyn Love said:

Emzies, my love!: The busyness is okay, most of these I'm not looking to start until I'm on summer (which is about when school will start for these guys I think) As for Mandalyn and sage that might be good, if she did her apparation exams last year she might remember Andi as the girl who vomited during her exam :r . Andi gives most people the benefit of the doubt unless they're rude or hurtful toward her or her current boyfriend.

With Lydia I think we tried to get something going for Viv and her but couldn't quite get it. Regardless I would love to try again!

Lue might annoy him a bit, but she has a lot of stories. As I mentioned before she's a bit intimidated by the thought of Ravenclaws because she feels they will all be smarter than her. WE can work something out when you free up a little - and these all don't have to be at once obviously!
Sage might make fun of her for a bit because of that, but would also be keen to try to be friends. And would also never do anything hurtful or rude towards her current boyfriend. Although depending on how good friends they are depends on what Sage might otherwise do to her current boyfriend.
I can start something for this if you'd like?

I vaguely remember such a thing with Lydia and Viv, but in any case, there is this open topic Here which she could join. Saves starting a new topic. Unless you had a specific place in mind for where they might meet.

Isaiah and Lue, Isaiah a third year, I realised this, this morning. I completely forgot xD But I think it would work regardless. Isaiah's a pretty chill guy I'd say. He's intensely caring, he's a huge family guy and just generally quite mature but a story teller, he loves stories. He'd probably really enjoy her stories. I think it could be interesting to play them out.
So, do you want to start something, or shall I?

Mandalyn won't hate her for it. Haha. Otherwise do? We will have to see where this goes xD I can start something tomorrow for it.

I will have her join it!

Third year or not third year they will make good friends! If you could start their topic I would be forever grateful!

Mandalyn Love said:
And Donna!: Kayleigh may be fun with Viv because of her need to please and inability to be rude xD As far as Jayson I could see him being friends with Prudence, as she too loves adventures.

As for Finn and Clara, let me know which characters you would like to pair them up with, and I'm sure we can work something out!
Sounds fun! Maybe we'll just start with the top two and see how we go? Did you want to start one/both? :r

Emzies: I should have time today between my Spanish lessons to reply!

Donna: I can probably start both if you give me today and tomorrow! I'll PM them to you on Riley's account xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back