Kaede Okinawa

Kaede Okinawa

Wand
Birch wand 14" 1/4 Essence of Dragonstone
Full Name: Kaede Rin Okinawa
- Birth Date: December 17
- Current Age: 11 years old
- Basic Appearance: Jet black hair, slightly curly, dark dark brown eyes(appear to be black), very small build,
- Parents: Hiroaki Okinawa and Kiyoko Okinawa
- Siblings, if any: Ayame and Yuki Okinawa
- Area of Residence: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood status: Muggleborn

- Hogwarts House (And why): Hufflepuff, because she's very caring and would do anything for anyone, despite whether she likes them or not
- Best school subjects (And why): Defense against the dark arts. She herself is a defender, and she is very protective on certain things
- Worst school subjects (And why): Muggle Studies, she already knows most about muggles since she was raised one.

- What would their Patronus be? A Chinese Dragon
- What would their Boggart be? Her parents
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Panda
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her parents hugging her and looking at her with the love
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? A memory of when she was little when her parents gave her a grand piano

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,
I had a really good day today. Classes were boring but I went outside for awhile like I always do and met a few new people. I always meet new people. I really miss my sisters, I feel so alone without them, it's like part of me is missing, and I can't find it no matter how hard I try.

I wrote a new song today, it's really pretty, but it's depressing. It makes me want to cry, but I have no idea what it's about, it's just words that popped into my head.

I havn't been getting much sleep lately either. My memories keep coming back while I'm sleeping, and I can't contain them anymore. I think it may because I came here, but I don't know, and I can't supress them either.

-Kaede

Heya Kaede,

Only a couple of Questions.

Why are her parents her boggart?
Why would her patronus be a Chinese dragon?
Why would her animagus be a Panda?

That's all I can think of for the minute :D

Teddy
(Same person as Corrie)

Q:Why are her parents her boggart?
They are the only thing she is frightened of, because they never showed her love as a child, and when the spoke to her it was only critizing comments like "Why can't you be more like your sister?"
Q:Why would her patronus be a Chinese dragon?
They're strong and majestic, which I like to believe that Kaede has those features in her.
Q:Why would her animagus be a Panda?
They're adorably cute, but are ferocious when they need to be.

(Cool, and you can call me Katie if you'd like xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back