I won't go to my grave until a difference is made

</B></SIZE></FONT></SIZE>
Character Name
<i>
</i>
Justin's full name:
Justin Jayeson 'Keme' Kuya
Reason or meaning of name:
First name righteous, just. It is of French origin and chosen by his mother. Keme means secret, and is Native American. Jayeson means healer, and is of Old English, but his last name is of Japanese heritage, meaning expanding sky.
Justin's nickname:
None
Birth date:
The thirteenth of March, two-thousand sixteen. He was born at eleven o'clock at night.

</FONT>
I'll be the one you won't forget
Running out of air, buried in a sadness
<i>
</i></B>
Physical appearance
<i>
</i>
Weight:
149 pounds
Height:
6'0
Body build:
Slim. He is not an absurdly muscular man, but does keep himself physically fit and healthy.
Shape of face:
Justin has a delicate, soft-looking face that has been described as angelic.
Eye color:
Justin's eyes are bright and comforting, it's too bad his personality is not properly shown through his eyes. They are light blue, nearly grey.
Glasses or contacts:
Justin has perfect 20/20 vision.
Skin tone:
Olive, smooth and occasionally dry. He treats this.
Hair color:
Dirty blond
Type of hair:
Justin's hair is healthy, with a pleasant sheen. He takes good care of it, mostly from vanity. It is soft and thin.
Hairstyle:
Justin's hair is always rushed and neat.
Voice:
Justin has a sweet, slightly deep sounding voice. It is soft, and he rarely amplifies his voice. He has a New Zealand accent/
Physical disabilities:
None.
Usual fashion of dress:
Justin enjoys looking good, and makes sure he looks incredible at all times. He takes pride in his appearence and has his hair brushed nicely, and his clothes picked carefully.
Jewellery or accessories:
-
Blood Status:
Half Blood
Blood Type:
AB Negative

</FONT>
Swing your partner round and round
A dire need for change as we fight for better days
<i>
</i></B>
Favourites
<i>
</i>
Color:
Emerald
Least favorite color:
Periwinkle.
Food:
Justin prefers Japanese foods.
Literature:
Justin doesn't read much.
Form of entertainment:
-
Expressions:
Justin enjoys his training, dueling, and messing around with his girlfriend's paints.
Mode of transportation:
Apparation and port key, sometimes private vehicle.
Most prized possession:
-

</FONT>
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane.
Holding in a cry for love, abandoned and afraid
<i>
</i></B>
Traits
<i>
</i>
Optimist or pessimist?
A bit of both.
Introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert.
Daredevil or cautious?
Daredevil.
Logical or emotional?
Logical.
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?
Methodical and neat.
Prefers working or relaxing?
Relaxing.
Confident or unsure?
Confident.
Animal lover?
Depends on the animal.

</FONT>
End of the night, it's going down
<SIZE size="50">The hurt and the pain cut deep like a razor blade
<i>
</i></B>
Habits
<i>
</i>
Hobbies:
-
Plays a musical instrument?
No.
Plays a sport?
Yes, Quidditch.
How would Justin spend a rainy day:
Justin would lounge around thehouse.
Nervous tics:
Justin's body tenses when nervous.
Usual body posture:
Justin is often curled up, but sits facing whomever he is speaking with.
Mannerisms:
Justin is very animated in his movements. As he speaks, his hands move and his eyes are expressive.

One more shot, another round
When the night is cold and you feel like no-one knows
<i>
</i>
Past
<i>
</i>
Hometown:
Nancy, France
Type of childhood:
-
Pets:
None.
First memory:
-
Most important childhood memory:
-
Why:
-
Childhood hero:
His father.
Dream job:
Justin is living his dream - Quidditch player, Seeker.
Education:
Justin attended Hogwarts New Zealand, he was a Slytherin, and later a prefect.

Live in hotels, swing on planes
You can make it to the sunrise.
<i>
</i>
Present
<i>
</i>
Current location:
Naples, France.
Currently living with:
Kiara Tine, his girlfriend.
Professional Quidditch Player

Blessed to say, money ain't a thing
Cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone
<i>
</i>
Personality
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">
<B>Good personality traits:
-
Bad personality traits:
-
Most common mood:
Cheeky.
Sense of humour:
Justin has a trying sense of humour. He is happy to make jokes about anyone, including himself, and is very sarcastic, making it incredibly hard to insult him. his sense of humour is somewhat flirtatious, but he means nothing by it.
Enraged when:
When around annoying or stupid people.
Justin's soft spot:
Justin's soft spot is his family. he cares for them deeply.
Greatest strength:
Justin is very self-confident and able to read people quite well. He is not stupid, and is wise enough to know when he can't win.
Greatest weakness:
Justin is self-absorbed.
Biggest regret:
Not staying with Drake - he believes that Drake would still be alive if they were together.
Biggest accomplishment:
Becoming a professional Quidditch player.
Justin's darkest secret:
-
Does anyone else know?
-
tumblr_lf9agcNB5e1qbdzeqo1_500.png
<B> <B>Justin Kuya
Name: Justin 'Keme' Jayeson Kuya
First Name Meaning: Righteous, Just.
First Name Origin: French
First Name Meaning(Keme): Secret
First Name Origin(Keme): Native American
Middle Name Meaning: Healer
Middle Name Origin: Old English
Last Name Meaning: Expanding sky
Last Name Origin: Japanese
Nickname?: Keme
Nickname Origin(Keme):
Keme is not really a nickname, though Justin considers it one. He finds his Native American heritage laughable and doesn't take it too seriously. Keme is his Native American first name and he is called this by most of his family.
tumblr_lobwxwSC8p1ql6ucxo1_500.gif
Favourite Colour: Emerald
Favourite Food: Japanese
Favourite Dish: Vegetarian Sushi
Favourite Season: Winter
Favourite Month: July
Favourite Holiday: Christmas
Favourite Time: Three in the afternoon
Favourite Country: New Zealand
Favourite Animal: Cougar
Favourite Number: Two
Favourite Sport: Quidditch
Favourite Writer: Justin doesn't like reading.
Favourite Place To Be: Slytherin Common Room, Quidditch Pitch, Rosebush, His bedroom back home.
Favourite Smell: Coffee
Favourite Flower: Daisy
Favourite Fabric: Silk
Favourite Metal: Gold

Least Favourite Colour: Periwinkle
Least Favourite Food: Burger
Least Favourite Dish: Anything with honey
Least Favourite Season: Summer
Least Favourite Month: March
Least Favourite Holiday: Justin likes all holidays
Least Favourite Time: Anytime he's sleeping
Least Favourite Country: France
Least Favourite Animal: Frogs
Least Favourite Number: One
Least Favourite Sport: Racing
Least Favourite Writer: All of them
Least Favourite Place To Be: In the heat
Least Favourite Smell: Bad smells
Least Favourite Flower: Poppy
Least Favourite Fabric: Wool
Least Favourite Metal: Brass

tumblr_lizfcj0yGE1qeqw1to1_500.gif
Date-Of-Birth: 13 March, 2016
Place Of Birth: Nancy, France.
Current Area Of Residence: Hogwarts New Zealand, Christchurch, New Zealand
Birth Parents: Amy Hannens (Mother) Jacob Kuya (Father)
Heritage: 1/2 Native American, 1/2 French
Starsign: Pisces
Element: Water
Ruling Planet/s: Neptune
Symbol: The Fish
Stone: Bloodstone
Life Pursuit: To avoid feeling alone and instead feel connected to others and the world at large
Vibration: Erractic energy levels
Secret Desire: To live their dreams and turn fantasies into realities
About Starsign Pisces: Pisces are the ones who end up in the most muddles over the years of their lives. They fantasize about situations, people and particularly romance - and because they spend so much time in their own form of 'fantasy land' this can catch them short in other more worldly areas. Because of this inner world of fantasy, Pisces people seldom perceive whatever is going on around them in its true light. They see life instead as they want to see it, coloring their view of the world in hues and tones far removed from its true reflection. Pisceans are frequently torn between two pathways in life, or actually do live two very different existences at the same time. Pisces often need to take lots of holidays (or time off) to recover from life's many diverse pressures.
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Lucky Numbers: 3, 4, 5, 7, 16, 23, 34, 45, 54
About Chinese Zodiac Sign: Monkeys are curious creatures as well. Some people call them nosy. Others call them interested. The creative geniuses behind anything ingenious, including mischief. They have natural quick-wittedness which enables them to understand what is happening and then make a right decision. Even during a conversation person born in this year is aware of what is going on around him/her, and then make a mental note of who said what and store it away for future reference. In general, with their agile minds and multiple talents, monkey type of people can master any subject. In spit the fact that these people are trustworthy and unlikely to hurt someone out of spite, they would never let people escape if they have behaved badly or damaged monkey's reputation. Their stamina and determination to achieve their main goals can make these people appear vain or manipulative.
Equivalent Western Sign: Leo
Element: Metal
Colour: White
Yin/Yang: Yin
Direction: West-South-West
Justin's spirit animal: Cougar named Endrus
Powers: Stealth, strength, phenomenal jumping ability, as well as enhanced sight and hearing. Your confidence, beauty and athleticism make you a target of many romantically inclined individuals. You don't like any sort of commitment and like to go by your own rules.
About Spirit Animals"Spirit animals are little guides within someone that are supposed to help them through troubles in their lives. It's like a Christian prays to God, I contact my spirit animal. You are never to say your spirit animals name, because it will offend them, and you are to never identify the gender or the form of them. I suppose I'm close to my Spirit animal, but I'm not very into the whole religion and concept of Spirit Animals since I was never raised to follow the rules that applies, but I don't tell others about my Spirit Animal, I might not do all the rules and celebrations, but I don't wish to disrespect the thing."</COLOR>
tumblr_ldhx4mew6F1qbhvnwo1_500.gif
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110 lbs
Dress Code:
Sexual Orientation:
Relationship Status: Single
Skin Tone: Olive
Skin Type: Smooth a dry, so he moisturises
Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde
Dyed?: No
Nautral Colour: Dirty Blonde
Hair Type: Soft
Hair Length and Thinkness: Short, though at times it reaches past his ears. Thin.
Eye Colour: Ice blue.
Eye Description: Justin's eyes are bright and comforting, it's too bad his personality is not properly shown through his eyes.
Playby: Jesse Spencer
Distinguishing Marks: Justin usually has bruises.
Health Status: Justin is quite healthy, though he needs to sleep more than he does, but he is very fit.
Blood Status: Half-blood
Blood Type: AB Negative
<FONT font="Times New Roman">
tumblr_lrmv7ycysg1qattp2o6_250.gif
Educated At: Hogwarts New Zealand
Hogwarts New Zealand House: Slytherin
Feelings Towards This Outcome: At first, Justin was not very happy with his house placement, he didn't care about what house he went to, but he didn't like being seperated from his brother. But he has learned to be quite proud of his house and is completely comfortable to be a Slytherin.
Wand: Oak 14 3/4 Essence of Raven Feather
Wand Description: Oak has always been respected by nearly all world cultures. Admired for its strength and size it represents strength, endurance and power. Oak helps promote both observation and intuition. Oak provides a very balanced energy and is skewed neither toward the light or the darkness.
Good Habits: Confident
Bad Habits: Going out of his way to annoy people, being self-obsessed
Strengths: His confidence
Weaknesses: Self-absorbed
Dislikes: Waking up early, Sunlight, Headaches, Annoying People
Interests and/or Hobbies: Playing Quidditch
Graduation: N/A
Current Job: Student
Theme Song: Middle Finger- Cobra Starship Ft Mac Miller
Beliefs: To be an individual.
Boggart: -
Patronus Memory: -
Dementor: When his twin brother moved to France.
Veritiserum: Justin's biggest secret is that he is not as heartless as he acts.
Animagus: -
Patronus: -
Languages: English and Native American
Accent: New Zealand
Piercings: N/A
Tattoos: N/A
Personality: Justin has a complex personality. He likes to annoy people, with the intent on getting them to cause him harm in some way. It is hard to completely anger him as he turns situations around to annoy someone else, he puts on a smile and begins to laugh at them, causing them to become angrier. Justin often goes out of his way to cause himself harm, though he allows this to happen by someone else, as he would never intentionally harm himself, he is quite happy to allow someone else to attack him, just so he can laugh.
Justin lives in his own little space, he believes what he wants to believe and never allows anyone to comprehend what he is thinking and purposely goes out of his way to upset, fool and tease others. If caught in a bad mood, he can be distance and rude, even a little arrogant and self centered, he knows his talents, he knows his limits and is forever pushing the evelope to get reactions from others. He likes to put people on the spot, to test them and to see how they would act if he did or didn't do something the way they expected.
Justin usually relies on people or environments around him to help him prove a point, he has no problems in bringing up someones hurtful past if it will help him and he loves to see how far he can push someone before they snap and rebel against him. He choses people out of crowds as he won't converse and upset just anyone he meets and sees, he looks for certain qualities in his 'victims' before he attacks with verbal assults and little annoying actions.
If caught on a good day, Just can be quite humorous and charming, being able to switch from 'tough guy' to 'Mr Sensitive' is something he has mastered and is comfortable in doing, though he has never had the desire to date someone as he doesn't like being restricted and enclosed, especially by someone else. He likes going with the flow and making his own rules and really bonds with those that share his views and ambitions.
Dispite his personality, Justin would love to have a career in Healing, as he thinks it is a noble and worthwhile pursuit for anyone.
History(Before Hogwarts New Zealand):
History(During Hogwarts New Zealand):
List Of Rps:
<B>Third Year
<FONT font="Times New Roman">
I'm The Prettier One. Justin met a girl, named Shiloh Denton, and at first things started out awkward, but then grew to volitile.
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><B>Fourth Year
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="darkgreen"><FONT font="Times New Roman">
Don't test me, boy. Justin found his cousin, Daniel Hydran, trying to befriend a girl, but was failing horribly, so Justin stepped in and dragged him away.
Y15 Slytherin Quidditch Tryouts
Dear the spirits of everything Just!Justin re-meets an old... friend, and they have an argument, again.
Come at me Bro! Justin finds a girl reading in the library, and in true Justin behaviour, annoys her until she attacks him.
I'm Still a Rockstar. Justin meets up with his best friend Kiara Tine in the Rosebush.
I'm Sorry. After causing some trouble in Muggle Studies, Justin si sent to Professor Abby Hayes' office for a stern talking to.
Oh Zip It, Kid. Justin meets a rather annoying Hufflepuff girl.
<i></i>

</SIZE>
tumblr_lrmv7ycysg1qattp2o1_500.gif

Really I'm so thankful for the people I meet
Searching for a way to escape the madness

</B></SIZE></FONT></SIZE>
Family
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">
<B>Mother:
Amelia Francis Ashford, 44
Amy was married to Jacob for three years, before going through a messy divorce. They cannot stand each other and she moved to France, leaving Justin and his brother with his father. Because of this, Justin thinks very low of his mother, believing her to be an utter waste of space. He shares this opinion with his father. He blames her for the death of his brother, Drake.
Father:
Jacob Anderson 'Hydran' Kuya, 46
Jacob enjoys using magic, and this was a problem during his marriage as Amelia did not know he was a wizard. He has great confidence and is assured, something he imparted on his sons. He can be a difficult man to please, having high expectations and an unwavering spirit, but is always happy to help out if needed. Justin respects his father, as well as slightly fears him, but they have a healthy relationship.
Siblings:
Drake Allen Kuya, born two-thousand and sixteen, March, thirteenth. Deceased twenty-thirty five.
Madeline Ashley Ashford, born two-thousand and twenty, July, twelve.
Devon Henry Ashford, born twenty-twenty-seven, March, twenty-seven.
Relationship with them:
Justin and Drake was near-identical twins, their only difference being small things such as height, weight and eye-colour. Drake was Justin's best friend and confident, until his mother stepped in and threatened to drag his father to court for custody. Drake moved in with his mother, and their relationship became strained. Now that Drake is dead, Justin misses him terribly. Justin's relationship with Madeline is negative as well, knowing how she treated Drake. He has not met Devon, and does not plan to.
Other important family members:
Akira Koichi Kuya, step-father. 33
Akira and Justin get along famously, both having fun teasing Jacob. Akira has tried in the past to teach Justin Japanese, it has been a long time, but Justin has finally began getting it. Akira enjoys going to Justin's games, and seeing Justin's girlfriend, Kiara's artwork.
---
Alexander Mitchel Hydran, 43, Paternal Uncle
Alexander and Justin are not close, although they do care for each other. Alexander, after leaving his wife, decided to do a spot of travelling. He is a huge fan of Justin's Quidditch team, and supports him whole-heartedly.
Jacinta Elizabeth Hydran, 42, Paternal Aunt
Jacinta is a sweet woman that enjoys cooking and cleaning. Jacinta is always very kind to Justin and never yells at him if he does something wrong, something that earns her the coveted title of favourite relative.
Kevin Julian Hydran, 40, Paternal Uncle
Kevin never quite got over the death of his wife. He does not use his magic nearly as often as he used to, and is very much a workaholic. He's a quiet man, therefore he and Justin rarely speak or see each other.
---
Elle Maria Clairoux, 43, Ex-Aunt-in-law
Elle and Alexander divorced when their sons, Daniel and Faron were sixteen and ten. She is an energetic woman, but out of respect for his uncle, Justin does not speak with her unless he has to.
Michael Frederick 'Highland' Hydran, 45, Uncle-in-law
Michael took his wife's name after a dispute with his family led him to not associate with them further. He is a good, hard working man that tries to get Justin to do the right thing. Justin doesn't mind Michael, although he does get annoyed with Michael's meddling.
Amanda Clara 'Rowan' Hydran, Deceased
Justin remembers little of Amanda, as he had not spent much time with her in the first place. He has fond memories of her, however, and remembers that she was a supporter of his father's during his split.
---
Daniel Marcus Clairoux, Paternal First Cousin
Daniel and Justin have a good relationship. Justin often teases his cousin, and has fun making fun of him. However, they support each other and have each other's backs. When Daniel moved the France, he kept an eye on Drake for Justin, and he helped Justin get used to France and the French language.
Faron Jasper Clairoux, Paternal First Cousin
Justin dislikes Faron. He and Faron never got along, and he was grateful when the boy moved to France with his aunt and Daniel. Justin always thought that Faron was a stuck-up brat that could never take a joke- and he was right.
Hazel Maye Hydran, Paternal First Cousin
Hazel and Justin have a stressful relationship. He does love her, but barely. When Hazel's boyfriend and her broke up, she wallowed at Justin's house with his girlfriend. She drives him crazy, but he would always be prepared to help her if she truly needed it.
Willow Jaye Hydran, Paternal First Cousin
Willow and Justin have a good relationship. She enjoyed hanging out with him, almost idolising him, while I always enjoyed spending some of his time with her. He likes kids, sometimes, and Willow is one of those cases.
Andrew 'Andy' Preston Hydran, Paternal First Cousin
Justin, while horrid and sarcastic to Andy, but he does care about his abnormally timid cousin. Being the neglected son of Amanda and Kevin, Andy was mostly kept alive by family members, such as Justin's father and Akira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back