Justin Johanson

Justin

Full Name: Justin James Johanson
- Birth Date: 17th of September
- Current Age: Eleven
- Basic Appearance: Justin is a very scruffy kid, and not very tall either, his hair is a brownish-blond color, and in length sits just on his shoulders.
- Parents: John Johanson (deceased), Jenny Johanson.
- Siblings, if any: Justin had one sibling, but died of a rare unknown condition shortly after being born.
- Pets, if any: Justin had no pets as he was allergic to cats, and parents couldn't occupy keeping a dog.
- Area of Residence: Tasmania, Australia.
- Blood status: Muggleborn

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): N/A
- Best school subjects (And why): N/A
- Worst school subjects (And why): N/A

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? An ox.
- What would their Boggart be? A huge spider.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A snake.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Possession of the biggest power known to Hogwarts
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Justin and his parents were out in the bush on a holiday, Justin can't remember exactly when, his vision is very vague, but he remembers being attacked by some sort of creature, and an ox came to the rescue to save him.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,
Wow, that sounds kind of lame, it really does. So anyway, today sucked! Mum wouldn't let me do anything, and without Dad around anymore, life is just so boring and dull, I wish dad never went on that trip he said he was going on. I really miss him...

Although I swear I saw the biggest hugest spider ever today down in the basement! No joking, it was freakin' huge, I jumped a mile when I saw it, and I'd never dare go back down there with that thing living there, does mum feed it or something. If she does, what it is? She probably fed it my clothes that I don't need any more, stupid thing.

Hmm, can't remember what else happened today, so I might just leave it at that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back