Just who do you think you are?

Lucinda Dalton

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Lucy lazily wandered out of DADA, most of the lesson having gone over her head. Not for the lack of interest, it was just that Lucy wasn't quite in the mood for the class today. It wasn't her best class, by any stretch of the imagination: she was much better at History of Magic, which was more theoretical. After a year, Lucy was still coming to terms with her identity - she was a witch, and as much as she had tried to deny it, or prove the school wrong, it was a fact of life that she was one. She didn't have to like it, but it was a fact, and it was something she was stuck with.
She was beginning to see the bright side, but she still loved the muggle world, and a part of her wished she could have stayed as a muggle for the rest of her life. Then again, she was only twelve. As she'd been told on numerous occaisions, you have your whole life ahead of you!
Pulling her skirt down slightly - it reached a couple of inches below her knees (Lucy was nothing if not modest), she flicked her messy blonde hair back, not noticing if she hit anybody with it.

Ava walked up from the Potions classroom feeling a little annoyed that she was told off by her professor for not concentrating in class. I was concentrating... She thought to herself bitterly, it was true, she was concentrating, just not on potions. Her mind was elsewhere, anywhere but potions. She didn't know where she was going to, but she wanted to let off some steam, either that or take it out on some miserable first year. Either one worked good for her.

She ran her hand through her silky blonde hair fustratedly as she stormed up the corridor. Although some girl in front of her was walking at a rather slow pace and almost caused Ava to bump into her, that was 'strike one'. 'Strike two' pushed Ava over the edge, the girl had flicked her messy hair into Avas face. Ava jolted back, "Thats exactly what I wanted. Your messy, stringy hair in my face." She snarled her London accent dripping with sarcasm. She looked at the girl up and down: She was a Ravenclaw, Ava could tell by her uniform, she was also in her year. Although Ava never spoke to the girl, hell, Ava barely spoke to anyone in her house never mind the Ravenclaws.

Seizing up, Lucy turned to face the discontented voice behind her. Her pale blue eyes narrowed as she saw who it was. Annie, or Anna, or Ava...yes, it was Ava, wasn't it. Ava Prince, well it should have been Ava Princess, someone who looked as though she was made of plastic and thought she was better than everyone else. Slytherin, naturally. Lucy rolled her eyes. "Oh, I'm ever so sorry," she spat, her usual nervous habit of stammering downplayed by her sheer irritation at the attitude of this girl. The meek Lucy would have simply apologised and moved on, had the girl been less catty in her remarks, but Lucy wasn't going to take it. "I hope I didn't smudge your makeup or anything. Lord knows, that's probably the biggest of your worries, isn't it?"

[ So sorry :shy: !! I love that though! "Ava Princess" :lol: ]

Ava wasn't expecting this girl to actually speak back at her in the way that she did. Ava had pressumed she would apoligise sincerely and walk on, her pretty face showed the surprise. Ava held out her hand, her slim fingers fully upright, "Okay. Woah." She said in a girly manner in response to what the girl had just said about her make-up. "Excuse but who do you think you are?" Ava asked raising one of her eyebrows, "Actually, I'm going to rephrase my question. Who are you exactly?" Ava didn't really care all that much about this girl and she guessed that she never would really care about her, but whoever she was, she seemed to know a bit about Ava, she knew how much Ava cared for her appearance. But then again she didn't have to be a Ravenclaw to know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back