Just Walking

A

Anonymous

Ryan left the castle, it felt good to get some air... He walked around for a while hoping to find a good looking girl to talk to, he rembered the conversation he had with one of his friends earlier "if only he thought"

Kiera was enjoying the nice afternoon. She wasnt paying attention to where she was going and ran straight into someone. They both fell backwards. She noticed it was Ryan Weasley, a boy she had met earlier. She brust out laughing and said "Im so sorry Ryan! I wasnt paying any attention! Im such a klutz. I just got so distracted by this warm afternoon. I promise I wont do it again." She hoped he wasnt angry with her for knocking him over.

"Ahh thats ok Kiera, it was just an accident, oh and your deffinitaly not a kultz!" Ryan replied " So what have you been up to lately?" Ryan asked

"Um, Elizabeth Malfoy..." He replied a litte embarresed, i need to talk to her

" Yeah maybe a little" Ryan said " So your her roommate and you work with her, That's cool, she seems really nice"

"No..? " Ryan said he wa very curious. But i dont want to be a snoop, did she say you could tell me?

"oh" ryan said "but i might add that grin isent very convinsing" Ryan laughed
" It dosen't matter if you havent talked about me yet, were going out for a bite to eat right now :D! " Ryan said with a bigger Grin

"Hey Kiera" Ryan shouted, out of breath " Me and liz just finnished eating, And guess what i did! i can't belive it."

" I- I -I kissed her" he said "And she dident seem to mind, please dont tell anyone this i just thought i can trust you ok. i just dont want her to think i kiss and tell i'm just telling you ok!"

"Thanks" Ryan said, "And Guess What" I got a job working at Ollivander's!! so were co-workers now :lol:

I no, there isent very many ppl who dont have there stuff yet tho..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back