just walking. bam.

Emilie Silverfox

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Emilie was brave to walk in The Dungeons. Slytherins were mostly found down here, and most of them had a problem with Hufflepuff's; not that Emi cared. Seriously, just cause she was Hufflepuff, didn't mean much. She wondered why the hat had put her in Hufflepuff anyways, she guessed it was because she pretty socialble and loved her family. Plus, Hufflepuff needed a troublemaker. Digging round in her pocket she got out her sling shot, a present from her father. Thinking about it she was lucky that he even gave her one, she smiled mischeviously. Once she had gotten it out, she then returned to the pocket and dug round for a stone.

Pulling back the flexable cloth and aiming at a speck in the wall in front of her she aimed.

"YES." she said in triumph, when it hit, straight on target.

Can i join? :D

The constant thought gripped his mind, of the fight that he had, had with Erik. It was hard to relate to him, when his mood changes every second. Sukie had never wanted this. And know he was trapped, there was no safety, no knowledge of hope. Nothing. The last time he had seen Erik was when he spied him going into the Great hall. These were conscious fears.

Sukie flashed his hand in front of his face, spotting the chips in his perfectly smoothed pink nails. Damn, he thought, removing them from sight. He wanted to apologize to Erik, for everything he had done to him. Sukie knew he wasn't the best, best friend in the world. He yanked at the strips of his pink sleeveless top. Pacing up and down the dungeons he had found himself in.

Sukie was about to enter the Slytherin common room, when he saw a girl around his age walking in the dungeons too. He decided to go have a chat since it was better to leave Erik alone first. Sukie sighed.

He slowly bridged the gap between them and stopping he let a good 10 feet stay between them. "Hey, I'm Sukie Takahiro," he said rather girlishly, flicking his jet black short hair at the girl.

[of course ^_^]

Emilie had been reaching around in her pocket, in search for another stone when she noticed another boy wandering round in the dungeons. She quickly shoved her sling shot into her pocket, hoping that she had done it so that he wouldn't notice. Some people probably thought that her slingshot was stupid. Not that she really cared what other people thought of her, she just, well, wasn't in the mood. She was about to say hello, when he bet her to it, which she was fine with.

"Hey, I'm Sukie Takahiro"

With a small smile Emi replied

"Hi, Emilie Silverfox, but everyone calls me Emi" she paused, and blew a loose strand of hair out of her face, then continued "So what brings you down to the dungeons" she asked randomly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back