Just Walking Around

Vanessa Parker

Vanessa was just walking around on the great lawn. She was hoping she would only find friendly people. She was in a world of her own as she was thinking about different things. As she walked, she didn't notice anyone or anything, because she was thinking so hard.

Jaden had no interest in being in school, her curiosity had her brought to where she was standing. The sun was still glowing seeing as the weather hasn't change since being back from break. She was walking towards the lake, when a girl had caught her attention, she was close to colliding into her when Jaden snap the girl out of her daze like gaze. "Hey watch were you stepping at!" she spat eyeing the girl up and down.

Vanessa snapped back in to reality and said, "What's your deal? I didn't do anything to you!" She started to walk off, trying not to show that she was completely full of anger from her remark. "You also spit in my face. You're disgusting," she said with her back turned. She guessed this girl was not going to give up being mean to her anytime soon.

"Pfft!" Jaden rolled her eyes already annoyed by the girl. "I did no such thing, and I'm not the one with the stupid look upon my face." she watched as the girl stormed off. "Big Freak nerd." she teased heading towards another direction not caring if the girl had heard her or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back