Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
The school was so big! Even at the beginning of August, Jenna could not yet put her hand to her heart and swear that the palace had passed, she had mastered its territory and she could now be judged as the most pure hogweed. It is only so widely that everyone can feel like they have come to live with a relative in the wild. Instead of offering a helping hand when it comes to learning properly This Saturday, little Jenna had decided to use a longer road, after not yet having the loop. In the breezes of August's air, flush with the color palette and the explorer's sound, she had gotten away with all the prerequisites for introducing unaccompanied gloom.

As he faced himself just outside, his breath blinked for a moment at what had once been a single component, a drawer and fulfilling its function. Before the garden was explored more closely, Jenna left her back where she hadn't come to see the castle, thinking she wouldn't suddenly get upset and know that one could quickly turn around. In a moment of contemplation on the way forward, Jenna decided to delay, but rather to go to school when she was no longer wanted.

Lauden Zhefarovich still wondered the school grounds, seeing how beautiful they have come to be. The Ravenclaw straightened his Ravenclaw tie and ventured into the gardens. His older sister always hated the school, which was why she transferred. Lauden wondered what his little brother, Light, think of the place. It would be a while before he would be here thankfully. As he wandered into the gardens, Lauden found another girl walking. Hufflepuff. She was sorted with him from what he remembered, since he was one of the last people sorted. He gave a small wave, and continued on his way, looking down at the flowers and how well they were taken care of. Perhaps the Wild Patch Club tended to them. Whoever did, they did an amazing job on it. The Zhefarovich kid could admit that well.

Arranged in her jacket's history of August's gusty wind-blown dark hair, Jenna's leisurely steps, a foreground with no specific purpose but as a goal moving forward, delayed a boy and it's a big house in the opposite. The gaze was delayed by the flower bushes, which in the spring would delight in full bloom, which would inspire inspiration for the well-being of their breath, and a glance was sighted of the boy and the girl who were friendly if not contrary to a warm smile.

She felt a sense of excitement and once again, but for the first time she did not realize she was behaving strongly. In spite of a sunny day, Hufflepuff girl decided to take a risk and went to see him to say hello. Hopefully she is not disturbed in the course of her days. In addition, she did not notice much of the passers-by and was equally important. Yes, maybe your head through the clouds was broken by bright rays of the sun. Hey, how are you? Are you to join this lovely garden? She asked with a boy a little shay but still Jenna smiled to him!

Lauden was used to the winters, and since he spent the winters in Bulgaria when he was visiting family, the winters here were not nearly as brutal. The girl he waved at, he didn't even see that she was heading over to him. When he looked up, he saw the girl. Lauden flinched back for a second before grinning. That was quite silly of him to do, since he was being friendly. She asked how he was, and if he was here to see the garden. "Hey! Um, I'm doing great, just seeing how they tend to the flowers. I think the Wild Patch Club takes care of these. Oh, I'm Lauden! Lauden Zhefarovich." The Ravenclaw extended his hand to greet her, formerly.

Jenna was able to agree with the boy that the garden was really beautiful and the flowers decorated the area with its fragrance. Yes, I agree with you, garden is very beautiful. I had never seen anything like before! What do you mean about the wild Patch Club? Hufflepuff girl had never heard of such a club before. So she was a little surprised she didn't know about it. Nice to meet you Lauden, my name is Jenna Jusantrea! She smiled at the boy as he gave a handshake and then she graciously grasped it with a handshake. After a while, she let go. Honestly, the girl would like to have a good friend she could ever go out with, but she never dared to find her, but at the moment she didn't know if Lauden wanted the same thing be friends to her.

"I guess you are unfamiliar with the clubs. My sister told me that the wild patch club deals with the flowers," Lauden informed, though wasn't truly interested in joining such a club. Not until he learned more in herbology for the proper care of them. He did not want to risk hurting the plants. She introduced herself as Jenna, and shook his hand for a moment longer than he cared for. "Good to meet you too. What class do you want to attend the most?"

Yes, unfortunately I don't know much. Is there a dragon club at school? Jenna asked the boy and hoped he will be know about more some new club, becouse she didn't realy now. Tell me what exactly is it doing in that club? The first one she wanted was to isolate and listen to the conversation about whether it was worth going there at all. Me to! I'm waiting charms and the dark arts class and you? She answered to the boy's question. Can I ask you something about shcool? There is a Cristhmas ball our something like that? She asked with a smile.

Lauden nodded, understanding somewhat. Not everyone had the privilege of having older sisters fill in the details of the school. Lauden shook his head with the question over a dragon club. To him, that would be a cool club since dragons fascinated him. “I am not sure since I am not in the club,” Lauden shrugged. His older sister was not either so he only knew that they took care of the plants. This girl was just full of questions. “Herbology, Astronomy and History of Magic,” Lauden realized as he listed them off, that they were the most ‘boring’ to others. “There is a Halloween Feast thing, a Yule Ball, and a Valentine’s Dance.”

The girl sighed heavily when she realized that there was no such club. Isn't it possible for a favorite to have a party? It's hard to have a chance if you knew that dragons were very much loved. Oh, that bad! I love so much dragon, i hoped i future will be work of them. Jenna accidentally told her boy his dream, but then she stopped and tried to avoid talking. The girl smiled when she found out the boy's things he was expecting, but then she fell silent because she didn't really have much to say! This time somehow, the conversation with the boy went harder than with others, maybe he didn't want to open up or engage in the conversation at all. That's good! Can Wait! She stoped asking the boy and then she looked again the flower, mayby she can say goodbay and go back to shcool?

Lauden merely smiled as the girl mentioned dragons, and how much she loved them. Soon, they would be learning them in their electives, at least, in Care or Magical Creatures. Though, they did not teach dragons exclusively. He nodded at the dream of hers, wondering if it would change or not as she grew older. Only time will tell. Lauden chuckled as she said that she could not wait. Lauden shrugged his shoulders, “Well, I guess most girls would. But I’ll see you later, Jenna. I am going back to Ravenclaw towers to explore some there.” Lauden turned and left the girl, feeling his social quota filled for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back