OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Paige was waiting on the Second Floor Corridor. She had not seen Bex in a while and was wondering what everyone was doing. Her cat was locked up in her Dorm because he had a tendency to eat rats and since some other people thought rats were pets, Percy was locked up in her Dormitory. Paige had her bag placed on the ground and looked out of the window. Her heart was racing, she almost felt scared alone in this corridor. ''Slytherins are never scared'' Paige muttered to herself. Paige observed everything that was in this hall, some portraits made a coughing sound were other ones were looking at her. She was being watched and Paige hated this, her eyes stopped at a medium sized portrait with a sleeping witch in it. ''Hey, it is not polite to stare at sleeping people.'' The witch said to Paige, Paige was startled at the sudden voice from the portrait. She didn't say sorry, but just turned around and looked at the trees outside. They looked beautiful and she could not give a single thing that the portraits were staring at her.

Alan left the library and walked down a winding staircase. He left the staircase at the second floor and he wandered around the corridor. After a few minutes Alan stopped, he heard someone. He peered around the corner and saw a girl standing near a window. He looked at her for a few seconds before he recognised her. Silently he walked towards her, she didn't saw him. He stopped just a few inches behind her and whispered "Hello there...".

''Hello there...'''. Paige was frightened by the sudden whisper, that came from behind her. She quickly turned around and looked right in the face of Alan. ''Hey, you'' Paige muttered with a blush on her cheeks. ''Don't sneak up on me ever again, or I might get the urge to strangle you in your sleep.'' Paige responded to Alan. ''PS. I hate you'' She added with a sarcastic tone in her voice. Paige liked to play with boys that were interested in her, make them scared. Paige thought about maybe giving Alan a chance, he was handsome, there was no discussion about that. Paige thought about the night in the common room with Bex, she was definitely interested in him. ''Hmm, why are you here anyway?'' Paige slowly said, her English accent slipping out. She turned around again and looked out of the Second Floor window, waiting for Alan to respond.

Alan smirked when Paige turned around. She said something, but Alan wasn't paying attention at all. He was lost in her beautiful blue eyes. He just stood there, looking in her eyes. He never believed in love at the first sight, but what else could it be that he felt when Paige was around. They had just met a day ago, but it felt as if he knew her his whole life. "-ate you" Paige said. Alan looked like he was stunned and didn't reply, because he hadn't heard what she said. Paige asked him why he was at the second floor. Alan didn't know exactly why he wandered at the second floor, but he did know he had just visited the library. "-Uhh, I've been in the library..." he said while he lifted his bag filled with books a few inches.

Paige looked at his bag and could make out the shapes of a couple of books, she nodded abruptly. ''-Uhh'' Paige kept staring at the tree's outside and could see some students walking. She knew she did not want to look in Alan his eyes, she did not want to blush or giggle in front of him. ''How are you doing today?'' Paige asked with a friendly tone in her voice. When Alan was near she could not be mean or unfriendly, he let her good side come out. Her wand was tugged up her left sleeve and her bag was laying on the ground. She needed her bag, but that would mean she had to turn around and look at Alan. She turned around and stared in Alan's eyes and could feel her cheeks burning. She tried to look away and retrieve her bag from the ground. ''-Ehh, I am glad I have met you.'' Paige slowly muttered in Alan's direction. Paige tried to stop blushing, but find it extremely hard. She was crushing on Alan, she began to like him very much.

Alan lowered his bag. He didn't understand why she wasn't looking at him when she spoke, maybe she hated didn't liked him. Alan looked to the paintings at the corridor, they were listening to their conversation. Paige asked how he was doing today. "Uhm...- I am fine, thanks..." he said awkwardly. Why would she ask him that if she didn't like him, alan thought. Maybe she did like him. Paige turned around and looked him in the eyes, Alan smiled to her. Alan listened to what Paige was saying. Did his ears play a trick on him? Or was she really saying this? Alan stood there, he looked Paige in her beautiful eyes. If he wanted to, he could kiss her now, but he didn't dare. Maybe she just wanted to be friends, nothing more. "Uh...- Me too.., how are you doing by the way, I forgot to ask." Alan said.

Paige was lost in words when she stared into Alan's eyes, she could make out some words of what he said to her. It sounded like large slur of words in her ears. She could make out the first part of the sentence and could guess the last bit. ''I am doing fine, thank you'' Paige said with a lovely smile on her bright face. She turned around to stare at Alan, she had a hard time not blushing or giggling. The paintings were listening, of course they were. They would report everything back to the Professors, if she would say something badly. She wanted to give Alan a tight hug, just to let him know how she felt about him. She could never sit next to him, otherwise she would be distracted by him. Paige wanted to be a Prefect, so being distracted at classes would be a bad outcome, her grades would slip and her Prefect career would be shattered. Her hair was jumpy and springy and Paige hated this, she quickly tucked some stranded hairs behind her ear. ''That is better'' Paige muttered, almost silently. She did not want Alan to think that she was a girly girl, definitely not. ''What do you want to be after this?'' Paige asked with a sweet tone in her voice, but could not help to let out a small giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back