Alternate RP Just Two Boys Hanging Out

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Lucas Fletcher

Woolongong Warriors Seeker | Searching | Stubborn

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Continued from here

Lucas regretted his question a bit as soon as it left his lips, but it was too late to take it back. He frowned and blushed when Linden said it wasn't something he could answer. "I mean, it's not just up to me." He said. He paused when Linden said he had tried again at the Quidditch match, remembering how he had dismissed that gesture. "Oh." He mumbled. Lucas sighed and hugged his knees to his chest. "I'm still worried." He mumbled. "But it doesn't feel like just friends hanging out, right?" He glanced at Linden. "It's kind of awkward but not like... in a bad way, if that makes sense?"

linden felt his breath catch slightly as lucas said it wasnt just up to him. it wasn't but lin had made his decision many months ago if it had even been a decision. he watched as linden shifted pulling his knees up to his chest closing himself up physically guarding himseld as he opened up emotionally. he wanted to tell him not to worry. when did that ever work? instead he put his arm around lucas' shoulder and held him "we haven't felt like just mates hanging out for me for a while now" he said not thinking of how long things have felt like more. it was at least as far back as the valentines dance. "i guess things do feel awkward. every time i am with you I have to double think everyitng i do making sure it is something that just friends do and not anyhting more." he said even now he was holding himself back this close together their heads were only a few inches apart if lucas turned his head just a little it was be so easy to stop holding himself in reserve and do what he had wanted to do for pretty close to a year and kiss him properly not jusr a peck on the cheek when emotions and arenaline reduced his resolve but properly like the kiss deserved. but heknew from then there was no going back and it would crush him if he was reading thinks though pink glasses, if lucas didnt want hims and he had been jumping to the wrong conclusions.

Lucas glanced at Linden as he put his arm around his shoulder, grateful to see he wasn't angry with Lucas for being indecisive. "I guess it's been the same for me." He said softly, looking down at the grass. He plucked out a few blades of grass and crushed them in his fist. "Sorry for being so weird about it." he finally said, glancing at him. "Things with Connor haven't gone back to normal yet, and I- I liked him a lot less than I like you." He admitted, his cheeks turning bright red at the admission. "So while I... want to be with you, I also worry." He glanced at him again. "But I guess being normal friends is kind of impossible too, at this point." He mumbled, turning his head to face him. They were almost nose to nose this way, and Lucas leaned in slightly.

Linden felt a warm fuzzy feeling inside as Lucas said that he felt the same way it. it felt like a knot in his guts had untied was such a relief. He had always thought the feelings were one-sided. He had a crush on Lucas. That he was trying to convince his friend to like him. He hadn’t thought that his friend felt the same and didn’t need convincing. He reached up and brushed some of his hair out of his face. It was getting longer and his habit of brushing it out of the way when he was nervous was just growing more pronounced with it. "you don’t need to apologise. Luc, you being comfortable is worth the wait" he said as he held Lucas tighter leaning himself in towards him, watching the colour rise in lucas' cheeks and butterflies rising in his guts as he continued to speak.
It was a suprise that Lucas felt more for him than Connor, When the two of them had been dating they had seemed close. he got why Lucas was nervous. he had been too. worried at ruining their friendship. butm at this stage being friends was not really an option. the awkwardness of the last few months multiplied with them both knowing what the other was feeling, it would be unbearable.
As Lucas turned his head they were next to each other faces just inches away. It didn’t take much to close the distance and kiss him like he had wanted to all year. Not a half peck on the cheek like after the last quidditch match but properly, savoring it, his free hand raised to cup Lucas’s head the gravity of them together finally hitting him.
when they finally broke apart, his face and neck flushed and warm he leaned back slightly so he could see Lucas' beautiful face. "So, are we doing this for proper, Lucas, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked. not willing to take no as an answer.

Lucas nodded hesitantly as Linden said he didn't need to apologize. He took a deep breath, glancing at Linden uncertainly. He realized that they weren't going to be friends like they used to be anyway, even if they didn't date. This thing between them was too big. All he could do was hope things wouldn't go badly between them. Linden bridged the gap and kissed him. It was a kiss, unlike the ones Lucas had had before. He hadn't kissed anyone like this, not even Connor. He pulled back, his cheeks flushed. He nodded at Linden's question, too stunned to speak.

there had been something special about that kiss. linden could feel it. there was a depth and tenderness to it. it had been a long time coming, but it was worth it. and the fact that lucas's expression mirrored his feelings made him think it maybe had been the same for lucas too. his heart was pumping so hard and fast he could feel it in his chest leaving a steady woosh in his ears. he was almost worried that he wouldn't be able to hear lucas' response to the question but it came though loud an clear when his BOYFRIEND started to no and turn red. he wondered if Lucas knew how easy he blushed, or how adorable he was when he did. his boyfriend. his grin grew wide and he repeated those words in his head. how was he supposed to act now. he didn't want to kiss him again, just yet, he was still basking in the feeling of that first perfect kiss. the chips were lying forgotten beside them a few hungry seaguls eyeing them up. and for all linden cared about them they could take the whole box. except rusty was lying contentedly next to their feet growling whenever one got too close. but what was he meant to do? he leaned towards lucas again this time putting his arms around him again but defiantly more like a hug "thank you he whispered as the sound lucas's heart joined his in his ear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back