Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
After coming back to Hogwarts after the Holidays, Lilyanna knew that she somehow didn't miss the place at all and had in fact missed her home whilst she was at Hogwarts more than anything. The only good thing about Hogwarts was probably one or two people that were nice to her out of the thousands that attended the school and even that still didn't give her motivation for coming, despite how important she believed education to be. She kept trying to tell herself though that this year she might make at least one more friend, especially with the new batch of first years that had arrived. Younger people weren't always her favourite though and she only hoped that they wouldn't be as annoying as what she originally thought. After all, they weren't that much younger than her at all and they couldn't be that bad, right?

With a newly made chicken sandwich from the Great Hall, Lilyanna made her way to the courtyard for lunch whilst many other students ate inside. There were still many people outside but she tried not to let it bother her much. She carefully sat down on the nearest bench and began eating, trying not to make eye contact with any of the people that were already in the courtyard. She somehow felt like she didn't really belong there and wanted more than anything to spend her whole day in the library where it was mostly nice and quiet, despite the fact that she didn't really have anything to study yet. She took one of her new reading books out of her shoulder bag and began reading as she ate, hoping that she picked the right place to read.

Artemis was still full of the joys of a new place to explore. So far she'd got on well with nearly everyone she'd met, and together with Apollo, she was making good leaps in her magical ability. For her, there was no place better than Hogwarts. Sure, she sometimes missed her parents, and she had felt particularly homesick during the first week or so of being away from them - in fact, she'd never, in her entire life, slept for even a single without them being there. This was a great adventure for her, and she was coming to realise that everything that James had said to her was so far true. In short, she loved Hogwarts, its atmosphere, its culture of learning, its people, even its teachers, although perhaps not all of them, on second thoughts. She arose early each morning to meet with her twin brother, sitting together in the great hall, often not speaking much, but always valuing the others' presence. Off they trundled to lessons, sadly often having to part company at that point. However Artemis had good friends in the other Gryffindor first years, and although she wasn't used to Apollo not being by her side for any protracted length of time, it was steadily becoming easier.

Making her way towards lunch via the courtyard, she found the doors blocked by a rush of pigeons all swooping out of the double doors at once. Surprised by this, as it wasn't particularly pigeon-like behaviour, she looked about in confusion for the source of whatever magic was powering the scene. Was it just an illusion? Or were they real birds? Were they conjured or what? Her grasp of theoretical magic was limited, and without Apollo there to ask, she had little idea about what the cause could be. Glimpsing a friendly-looking girl that was slightly older than herself eating a sandwich nearby, she approached slightly cautiously to see if she knew what was going on. Given that the pigeons were still coming, and were thus still blocking her way, she had little else to do anyway. Smiling at her tentatively, she approached and greeted her. "Umm, hello. Sorry if I'm disturbing you, but do you know what's going on with the pigeons? Oh and is that chicken? I'm starving, haha, don't mind me!" Then Artemis noticed the book that the girl was holding, and was clearly reading, and she blushed deeply, shame filling her. "Oh I'm so sorry, didn't see you were reading. Please, accept my apologies. I'll just be going so as to not disturb you any more. Umm, bye?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back