Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
After hearing about a certain someone leaving the school, it left Logan Vacarius in a mess. After training his falcon to retrieve pages of Logan's homework, Havoc practiced for two weeks on how to mimic that writing of his perfectly. He decided to write to his dear friend in his absence, while he was too busy trying to catch up, explain to his professors about his homework, and his girlfriend.
Dear Emily,

I've not seen you for a while. How are you? Is everything all right? Ailsa and I are dating now, and I think I am getting better. You should be here with me to share it with. I'm starting to improve. I just wanted to make sure that we are still friends, and I didn't do anything to upset you. Are you going to come back?

~ Logan

Emily spent most of her time in her room these days and didn't often venture out. She was still in that vulnerable stage between paranoia and reality and as yet her parents hadn't found the right means to help her. They were certainly looking, but Emily wasn't confident they'd ever be able to help her because she had to fix this, it was her responsibility. She was rather confused however when she discovered an owl in her window. She opened it and looked at the letter. The writing was familiar and as she opened it, it confirmed her thoughts. "Logan." She was happy he'd written to her.
Dear Logan,

I'm sorry about that. I didn't want to leave but I was told I had to, at least for now. I can't really explain why I had to leave because I don't understand it myself and I'm sorry I can't be there for you. I'm glad you have Ailsa and the others. Of course we are still friends and we'll always be friends. It's good you're feeling better. I hope to be back at the school soon, I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding.

Emily.

Dear Emily,

Was it my fault? Because if it was, I'm very sorry. I didn't want to be a burden on anyone but it looks like I was. But, then again, true friends normally stick around to back each other up. So, I am feeling better, thanks to those that stuck around to help.

~ Logan

Dear Logan,

I'm so terribly sorry that you feel like I abandoned you! I'm getting help, I promise! I didn't want to leave, I didn't have a choice! My parents pulled me out of school, but I wanted to stay, I tried, I really did. You're not a burden and we care for you, all of us, your friends, we do. Please don't hate me for this, I really feel terrible. I will be back soon, I am seeing someone at the moment, Ciro says they can help. Please wait for me.

Emily

Emily,

That's the thing. For someone that helps so much, you weren't there for the nightmares, the grades dropping, none of it. In fact, I was alone through it. The saving grace were the nurses. Believe it or not, if you had to leave school to get help, whereas I was almost killed and didn't, then there's no help for you. You'd likely be better off staying at home. No one really wants you back anyway. And if you do, I don't ever want to see your face again.

~ Logan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back