Just talking

Peter Ryan

Peter walked up to the spot of the room of requirement and he waited for Pez to join him.

'Yeah, just a place for us two to hang out or something'

"okay" she said thinking really hard on what she wanted to come up a quiet place for two people to hang out. suddenly a door apeared and she walked into it, it was a cozy warm room that had a bunch of books and a nice fire. she felt the warmth rush over her and she found one of the over stuffed armchairs and sat down. "this is so cool!"

Peters mouth was hanging open. The wall in front of him had just turned into a door. Pez had already gone in so he followed. Peter sat on the opposite chair to her and sat there looking around the room.

'Well what about your parents? My Dad is trying to get a job in the ministry and mum is a stay at home mum.' he said with a smile.

"well my dada already works for the ministry he's an auror. and my mom works there too she works in the improper use of magic. i really want to be an auror. i know its kinda weird im in slytherin and i want to fight death eaters but not all slytherins are bad."she said with a cute smile.

'Yeah, you're living proof of that,' he said with a smile.
'Well its any day now my dad gets a job. they have to give him a job.' he said desperately.

'He said something about the Committee on Experimental Charms or something. I will tell you the second I know,' he added with a laugh.

'Same, why done we just sit here for a while, its nice and cosy here.'

"that works for me! you seem really nice! most guys i've met have just been....i don't know. self centered and mean but your different."pez said but as she said that she thought of blake and what hell he put her through but she right then was wearing his black hoodie. and she couldn't help but feel bad for ever getting mad at him.

'Thanks.' He felt himself going red.

'I get what you mean, at my hometown some guys were being really stupid to impress some girl. it was funny coz she punched em, haha'

"that sounds like what i did to blake. he was being mean so i punched him.he really deserved it too. but he ended up hugging me and telling me how sorry he was. but he can't change whats happened."pez said curling up in the large chair she pulled her legs up to her.

'Yeah, guys can be stupid sometimes...'
He sat there staring at the fire.

'Yeah.' he was looking for something else to talk about.

'Yea, well I would do my work but my Astronomy teacher hasn't given us any homework.'

((he hasn't put up the lesson))

'So... u wanna sit here for a while or what?' he asked, warming up his hands in front of the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back