Just talk

Vladimir Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13 1/2" Unyielding Yew Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
It had been over half a year since the event during the holidays that spurring the loss of something that Vladimir Zhefarovich considered to be worthy. Belladonna Metzger was the culprit, and instead of hurting her to the point where she would have regretted ever touching him, Vladimir simply left her alone so that he could find out what he felt, and now, he was sure, after months of figuring it out and not speaking to anyone. Just getting that Gryffindor Prefect to speak with him since he was sure that she was avoiding him. Now that he was Head Boy, she could not avoid him anymore. In a way, he was once more superior to her. Vladimir would have rubbed that in her face years ago, but now, he matured to the point where that person he was is no longer existent. Vladimir was the perfect example of the future Head of the family, whenever that would be, and he thought that he needed some sort of wife that would be named ‘Lady’ and Vladimir did not know if that would be Belladonna or not, but for now, he thought that maybe he should give them a chance, since he was sure that she felt something for him. Otherwise, why sleep with him, right?

‘There she is,’ thought Vladimir as he finally spotted that mass of blonde hair. Using his long strides, he managed to catch up with her, and placed his hands across his chest. Vladimir would have to use what he has now in order to get her to talk to him. He remained at her side in silence for a moment, unknown whether or not she would have noticed it. Belladonna was not always the smartest one. Although, when she was around, things felt better. Vladimir would never admit that. He sighed before he finally said, “We need to talk.” Vladimir’s voice was stern. It was not something he could change anytime soon. He had to get this out, and he needs to be able to see what he could do about these blasted emotions that were just clouding his judgement. He continued, “You don’t have much of a choice but to talk considering my position.” Vladimir was doing his best not to flaunt what he had, because of how he would end up feeling if someone did that to him. Though, he would not care. He was very much apathetic. Perhaps he just wanted to have her in the best mood possible.

Belladonna had planned on spending her last year at Hogwarts as a recluse. Keep to herself and focus on her studies. It had become pretty obvious to Belladonna during her OWLS, that big tests were not her forte. The NEWTS were ten times harder so Belladonna would need every bit of studying she could get. Aside from really needing to pass her exams, Belladonna was just very unsure of what direction she was headed in. After the entire fiasco with Vladimir turned out differently than either of them had planned, she was confused when it came to her feelings towards him. There was a part of her that found him to be a complete pain in the ass who didn't deserve to have her affections. The other part of her, however, kept trying to remind her what family came from. Perhaps he was just as vulnerable as everybody else in the world was, but he was forced to keep it hidden for fear of punishment if he didn't. The sound of voices broke Belladonna from her train of thought as she glanced over to see a group of students leaving a classroom. No reading was going to get done with all the commotion going on, so Belladonna snapped her book shut and started to head towards the staircase.

A body walked in sync with hers, and although Belladonna was trying to her best to ignore the person, she could easily see from the corner of her eye that it was Vladimir. Flashing around that stupid Head Boy badge as per the usual. When he claimed that the two of them needed to talk, Belladonna snorted. Fat chance of that happening. They could never talk long before an argument broke out between them. When he decided to play the whole 'you have to do what I say' card, Belladonna paused and turned to face Vladimir with her arms crossed. "Putting that badge to some use, I see." Belladonna replied as she piked the badge on his chest. Although she meant for it to come out more harsh than it actually had, she was sure Vladimir would get the message. He was good at reading others. "I really don't have the time, but what do you want to talk about?" Hopefully it wasn't anything about the two of them. Belladonna already knew that their actions earlier on last year were likely to cause some problems when it came to his family and their endless list of rules for those they deemed unworthy of their time.

Belladonna seemed to ignore him, and that made him irate, but he decided to perhaps forgive her for such actions. But when she said that he was putting that badge to good use, Vladimir rolled his eyes. He didn't need a badge to get people to do as he said. He would be ordering his family around soon enough. Instead, he countered, "Doing what it necessary to make you stop avoiding me." Vladimir would never use his power to his benefit when it came down to the school. He wanted to ensure that he was in control of his own life, and he was, in a way. He also thought highly of himself, so much that he could barely expect anything from others. However, he was determined to have this conversation with Belladonna, whether she liked it or not. And he would abuse his power to make her talk to him. He would go that far. He didn't care. Vladimir must know what he was feeling, and if there was anything that they could do to ease the frustration it was causing him. The distress, the countless nights of less sleep. It was not something he was willing to let go so easily.

Sighing, it was obvious that she did not want to talk, and also, likely not about them. Vladimir looked around at the others, before he said, "Not here." He suddenly grabbed onto her wrist, and using his sheer strength, he pulled her to the side, and his onyx eyes found a broom closet. He tugged her, and himself afterward, and closed the door. Vladimir used his larger body to block the door, and he looked at Belladonna while his hair was in his face. He looked scary, but when he brushed it over his head, he looked different. Serious, softer but perhaps, concerned? "I have to know. There's no ifs, ands or buts about it. I need to know this feeling." It was weird to see him not as in control as he normally was. Everything about him seemed to be controlled and choreographed, but this, this was unhinged. Vladimir was not in any way about to hurt Belladonna, and didn't look as though he would. "Ever since then, I've not been able to sleep well. You are stuck in my head, and it doesn't make me angry. What does is I don't know why."

Belladonna softly rolled her bright blue eyes as Vladimir explained to her that whatever he had to say to her, couldn't be said where they were right now. "Vladimir I don't have time for this-hey!" Her wrist was taken a hold of by Vladimir and before she could protest any further she was pulled into a broom closet with Vladimir close behind. To her dismay he was also blocking the door, which prevented her from leaving this incredibly awkward situation. "Really Vladimir? A broom closet?" Of all places to talk, he chose an old broom closet that smelled a bit like dirt and waterlogged furniture. Crossing her arms over her chest she waited to see what was so important that he had to drag her in here to talk. When she finally took a good look at him, she noticed the hair in his face, and a look of concern on his face. Was he okay? Belladonna might not be as close to Vladimir as some people were, but she did know that he didn't look as he usually did. It actually worried Belladonna to some degree. It wasn't something she was used to, seeing him in a state like this. Maybe she should take him to the hospital wing so he could see the nurse? That is, if he'd come quietly without any complaints from receiving anyone's help.

"Are you sick or something?" Belladonna asked, concern lacing her voice. Her hand went out to feel his forehead. No fever. So he wasn't delirious or anything like that. What was he talking about when he said he wanted to understand that feeling. How on earth was she supposed to know what feeling he was talking about? Belladonna wasn't a mind reader. The next thing he uttered though, explained everything. Sighing softly, the seventh year uncrossed her arms and let them fall to her side. It hadn't occurred to her that this could happen. After all, she thought Vladimir to be immune. "Easy. You can't help it. My Veela blood. That's why you keep thinking about me. I'm sorry, I told you I'm not very good at controlling it. Maybe there's a way to get rid of it, I don't know." It hurt Belladonna to say it, because a part of her would love the idea of having someone care that deeply about her. But it was just so unusual for Vladimir to be this way, there is no other explanation. Poor guy didn't have any clue what was going on or why. Boy was he going to be pissed when he snapped out of it.

Vladimir shrugged a little bit when she seemed a little unimpressed with the broom closet, but he was improvising. It was the best he could do at the moment, and there was nothing he could do about it. Vladimir was wanting some answers, and he would do his best to get them, whether they were from her or not. He figured why not at the source. Right now, she seemed defiant, and well, that was really adorable coming from someone like him. Vladimir was a little surprised when she asked if he was sick or something, and she seemed to be concerned over his well being. Well, he was normally in control of everything. She even touched his forehead, checking for a fever. He tensed at the contact, but that was normal. At least he did not slam her to the floor like he did years ago. "No, I'm not sick. I would go to the nurse if I were." He would know if he was sick, but he had in impeccable immune system. He doubted that he would get sick anytime soon. Vladimir wondered if she was just trying to get out of talking to him, because he can see that happening between them. Vladimir could see a lot of how he imagined his future to be, but getting ill? Vladimir felt fine. He was not sick, but he did imagine it from time to time.

As soon as she mentioned Veela blood, Vladimir rolled his eyes. He knew that wasn't it. He pointed out, "I have a cousin that is married to a Half-Veela, supposedly more Veela than you, since your father is Part-Veela too. I know how the effects work." Vladimir figured that Belladonna did not know the full extent because her father was Part-Veela, and did not have any sisters that he knew of. Just brothers. So, they would not know how the charming effects work. That was why he went to Kaleb. Vladimir stated, "Your charming abilities need to be triggered, from what I understand. But I've been exposed to your kind for years, and I'm very resistant to it. Also, your presence is not around me in the Slytherin house. Therefore, it has absolutely nothing to do with your blood." Vladimir just took apart her argument, and destroyed it completely. Although, he heard that Veela children often seemed perfect no matter what they do, and are graceful. He assumed that Belladonna lacked on the graceful part.

Belladonna was unsure if she believed Vladimir when he told her that he would go to the nurse if he were actually sick. He was probably just trying to act tough like most boys his age often did. "Somehow I doubt that, but if you say so." Vladimir never really behaved like this before, so it was no surprise that Belladonna was unsure how to react. Maybe if she forced him to go to the nurse instead of just taking his word for it, they could find a reason behind his unusual behavior. Apparently his behavior had nothing to do with her Veela blood either, or so he claimed. Belladonna opened her mouth to ask how the hell he would know if it was the charm or not since he seemed to view her blood as a taboo for the longest time. Not to mention she found herself becoming slightly miffed upon hearing his cousin was married to a half-veela. So he had people in his family just like her, yet he chose to treat her like she was some social pariah? So he seemed to think he was immune to the charm then? Belladonna stared at him for a short amount of time before she sighed and shook her head. How was she supposed to know what he was feeling? It wasn't as if she actually ever understood Vladimir, so he was a complete puzzle to her most of the time.

Belladonna found herself unable to look at him. This must have had something to do with what happened last year. "I don't know what to say. I'm not sure what you're feeling." Although she had ideas, and some were much pleasant than others, Belladonna didn't want to assume anything when Vlaidmir was as unpredictable as he was. To her it sounded as if he were infatuated with her, but how on earth would he go from hating the ground she walked to that? "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were infatuated with me. But that doesn't make any sense does it? You and I hate each other. We come from two completely different worlds, and we make each other completely miserable." Belladonna tried to rationalize the way she felt by adding that any sort of rleationship between them would be a disaster. If she knew Vlaidmir like she thought she did, he would shut her notion of him being infatuated with her down in a heartbeat. Or kill her for even suggesting he would ever stoop that low. A broom closet would be an excellent place to store a body.

Vladimir looked down at the ground when she said that she doubted it. Vladimir didn't know what to think, but losing control was not really something that he wanted to do, not now, not ever. He brushed his hair out of his face, which made him want to cut his hair off, but he could not because it would just grow right back out. He had no control over his hair at times. It seemed to have a mind of its own. He shrugged his shoulders, "Oh well." He did not really care if he was sick or not. He wanted to know things. Vladimir knew that how he acted was something to really be ashamed of, but it was in the past and there was nothing he could do about it. Vladimir sighed and wondered what she was going to say, but she said that she didn't know what he was feeling. Surely she did, but didn't she feel the same way? Surely. They had a very intimate moment last year, and he was wondering if she would have felt something for him because of that. No one would have been to bed with him unless they liked him. Vladimir wished that things were not so damn complicated. He could not handle things when they were beyond his reach.

Then she said it. She didn't know any better, but she'd say that he was infatuated with her. Vladimir debated over this before his eyes went back to Belladonna. He folded his arms across his chest, averting his eyes as he debated over it. Perhaps he did. It angered him but not in the reasons that she would expect. Because he was going to be the Head, and she might get hurt. He finally looked at Belladonna and said in a stern voice, "You do not make me miserable. And I don't hate you." Vladimir was starting to think that he might have feelings for her, but he didn't know the word. Infatuation seemed to fit. Admiration did also. It was confusing, but it seemed to ease the out of control feeling he was receiving. Vladimir sighed, "I know that things between us wouldn't work in the normal way, but it has worked within my family. Several kids are in your house actually that are proof. But if I truly have these feelings of infatuation with you, I don't want it to be wasted. I don't feel for anything but loyalty to my family, and you."

He didn't hate her? Belladonna actually laughed at that. Not to be mean as one would probably think, but she did find it incredibly funny considering the history between the two of them. "So then, half-breed and bird brains are supposed to be terms of endearment to you?" Belladonna figured that wasn't the case, but she felt like she needed to remind of the bad blood that once existed between the two of them during their earlier years. The title of half-breed often hit Belladonna pretty hard when others used it instead of her name. "Aren't you scared? I mean, isn't there some part deep inside that worries what kind of situation your getting yourself into? I know you said that some of your family has had it worked, but what if it doesn't?" He was putting himself at risk by even hanging around her. That also meant Belladonna was at risk, it wouldn't take much for her to get hurt or taken down. Some of his cousins were years below their year, and she was pretty sure they could take her out in a matter of seconds if they wanted to. Vladimir didn't seem to be the type that worried about much which could be a bad thing. He may be overlooking the reactions of his family members.

The last thing said by Vladimir made Belladonna's heart flutter. It was kind of sweet. It was strange hearing him say such a thing, and to her nonetheless, but he managed to still make it very endearing to hear. Not knowing what else she could do or say to ease his mind a little, Belladonna threw herself forward and wrapped her arms around his torso in a tight hug. Her head rested on his chest since she was a few inches too short to rest her head on his shoulder like she would've like. "What have we done to ourselves?" Hopefully her outburst of affection wasn't going to get her pushed or yelled at. Vladimir had never taken to being touched by her very well. Even when it was just an accident it would usually be followed by some sort of cursing, glares, or even a shove or two. Belladonna was just feeling overwhelmed and sense that he was too in some sense. Back home her father always welcomed her with a hug when she felt stressed, maybe right now all he needed was the same?

Belladonna reminded Vladimir of the terms that he used to describe her, and shook his head at her reply. It was not terms of endearment, which was sarcasm. That means that she meant that they were terms of hatred, and that she did not believe that he did not hate her. Vladimir shrugged his shoulders, "None of the above. It was me trying to find a way to hate you. I couldn't even find it in me to part with that little toy or whatever you gave me." Vladimir found that to be the most frustrating part. No matter how much he tried, he could not shake her. Vladimir didn't really care about the future anymore. He was Head, soon enough, and he would have nothing to fear. Except maybe Damianos. "I was raised without fear. I worry not about the future, since my future position in my family grants perks that others don't have. Therefore, it can work if approved." Vladimir knew about the trials, and if they did manage to work out til marriage and Lydia approves, then she would have to commit murder a couple of times. Of course, he left that part out because that would scare any normal person, and someone from a normal family. That would be Belladonna in this case.

The action next, Vladimir tensed up considerably, and everything in him told him to get her off. Get the attacker subdued, but his common sense managed to take control, and felt where her arms were around him. This was the first time he had ever received a hug from anyone but his sister. Vladimir heard her question. What had they done? Vladimir slowly wrapped his arms around her, with one of his hands resting on the back of her head. It was the closet to actual affection he had ever displayed in his life. Vladimir finally murmured, "I have no idea. But, this should work. If it doesn't, then it can end like other teenage couples. I won't let anyone harm your reputation, or mine." That included family. Chavdar would not care for his relations, and neither would his stepmother. Vladimir cared not what the family would do, because later, he could end them if he saw fit. Others had Part-Veelas as partners. It was easier if they did not transform, and Belladonna did not have enough in her. Vladimir did not let Belladonna go. Not until she wanted.

Belladonna sighed. "To be honest, your family scares me. I've heard stories, and even though I've got you to protect me, I'm worried that they will decide that they don’t like me. Not only could they tear us apart, but they could kill me as well. You may have position in your family, but surely there are those higher up than yourself." Even some of the younger ones that attended school here were not only bigger than her, but scarier as well. The last thing she wanted was to attracted unwanted attention from a bunch of kids that could take her out within a matter of seconds. Then again, if she had Vladimir to keep an eye out for her, maybe they would leave her alone. Zinaida seemed to like her too, so maybe she could count on her support as well. Perhaps Vladimir was used to this, but hopefully he remembered that Belladonna was not. She was on verge of entering a world that wasn’t fully accepting of her kind, and ultimately she had to worry about her safety. Releasing Vladimir she looked towards the door of the broom closet. She had been so caught up in the moment with Vladimir that she had forgotten about where they were.

"I can't believe we just agreed to date in a broom closet. Come on, pretty sure we're late for class." Belladonna nudged Vladimir's arm before she took a hold of it and pulled him out of the dusty closet. Belladonna could already tell that this year was going to be quite the adventure. Hopefully she avoided any major trouble or drama. The last thing she wanted was to have to go back to her dad and explain why she was in trouble again.

A couple months later...

After leaving the last lesson of Defence Against the Dark Arts, which was the last lesson of the year for him, he sought out Belladonna, before ultimately sending her a message by his owl for her to meet him in the third corridor, around where they became an item to begin with. It was not common for him to ever ask someone for their audience. If he wanted to be around someone, he would find them. He was always like that, but this was something different. He was sent a drawing, rather poorly, by Sergei Zhefarovich about his name and picture on the family tree. There was someone else there, and that meant something huge for him. Vladimir did not propose. He didn't even have that in mind actually. He leaned against the wall with the robe hood over his black head of hair. He had his arms crossed and his eyes closed. He could not believe his luck. How could this have happened to them? Things were going to be said, especially after he thought of the same things about the previous women. Perhaps it was karma. Perhaps this was punishment for being the way he was. Vladimir shoved that thought aside. He didn't believe in that crap.

'We knew what we were doing. We had all the correct materials. How did this happen still?' thought Vladimir as he placed his fingers over the bridge of his nose and pinched. He was still in school, the Head Boy no less. Could he really let Belladonna go through this alone? Could he really lie and say that it was not his fault? There was something else important too. How was Belladonna going to react to this? Would she want to kill him? Vladimir wouldn't doubt it. At least his father was being supportive, but he blamed Emerald for turning Chavdar into a sap until he got mad, which was rare. Vladimir kept his eyes shut as he thought over the options that rested in front of him. Laws prevented a lot of the obvious options. Vladimir wished there was more he could have done. He might have well just destroyed Belladonna's life.

"I knew I shouldn't have eaten those pancakes this morning." Belladonna thought to herself for the millionth time. Her stomach twisted and churned with a ferocity that she had never quite felt before. Normally Belladonna could stomach food just fine, but after she had finished a plate of pancakes and a glass of pumpkin juice, she suddenly found herself not only feeling sick to her stomach, but utterly exhausted as well. Hopefully they weren't poisoned or anything. Poisoning another student was likely highly against the rules, but Belladonna scarcely trusted her fellow students these days. Bunch of crazy teenagers running around with magic at their disposal, no one should trust anyone from this castle. Up ahead, Belladonna spotted Vladimir. As per the usual, he looked like he'd rather be doing anything else but being out in public, but since they were from different houses, it wasn't like they could visit in the common room like most other couples could. Despite Vladimir's dislike for company, they had been doing pretty well over the past couple of months. They still fought of course, but usually after a day or two one of them wound up apologizing and then it was forgotten.

"Don't you look cheerful today." Belladonna pulled Vladimir's hood down so he could lean over and kiss him on the nose. He hated it when she did that, which made her want to do it even more. He probably didn't realize it, but he was awful cute when he was flustered, which he could be rather skilled at hiding. "Please tell me we're not going to be doing much walking. I kind of feel like I'm gong to be sick. I think I ate something gross." Belladonna had actually felt like this a few weeks ago. But a bug had been going around the castle at that time, so she had brushed it off as her catching whatever her roommates had. Vladimir was usually pretty good at making sure she was comfortable, for a guy who cared so little about most of society, he treated those he really cared about quite well. Maybe soon he'd come with her to meet her dad. Dietrich had never met Vladimir, but she had a feeling he'd be all too eager to meet the guy Belladonna had been dating for the past couple of months.

Vladimir could not believe his luck. Everything that he had in front of him was changing, all because of fate. That was what he believed happened. Vladimir heard footsteps, and he opened his eyes to see that it was indeed Belladonna Metzger coming up to him and then kissing him on the nose. He wrinkled his nose in protest before he uttered, "I hate it when you do that." Of course, Vladimir looked away as he said that. Truth be told, the only one he didn't mind showing him affection was Belladonna. Even Zinaida, he pushed away. He looked down at his hands before he wondered how in the world he was going to break it to her. She was going to be a mom. Vladimir shook his head when she said that they were not going to be doing much walking. From the way he was leaning against the wall, it didn't seem like he was going to move anyway. He did not want to. Not after what he was going to have to tell her. Vladimir sighed, and decided that they were going to need some privacy. He was prepared in case someone walked by and he would cast a spell to make their years buzz as to not overhear his conversation with his girlfriend.

"Look, Belladonna," Vladimir started, before he faded off. Now, it sounded like he was about to end things with her. No, it was too late for that now. Vladimir placed his hand on his forehead, before he uttered in his native tongue, "How the hell can I word this?" Vladimir closed his eyes and thought over his words carefully. He just needed to take care of this quickly. No sense in trying to avoid it. He lowered his hand and placed it on her lower abdomen. "You aren't sick because of what you ate." Vladimir decided that now was the best time. His hand on the location of the womb should be clue enough, but he knew how air-headed Belladonna could be at times. He whispered, "You are with child. Our child." Vladimir removed his hand from her abdomen and placed it within his pockets. He looked away. It wasn't often that Vladimir showed emotion, but this time, it was evident in his eyes. Subtle guilt, worry, all of that was evident in that blank, cold abyss.

As she figured he would, Vladimir voiced his displeasure of being kissed on the nose. "I hate to say it, but that only makes me want to do it more." That and the adorable little nose wrinkle he did afterwards. Belladonna was pretty sure it would kill him to hear that anything he did could be seen as adorable. Thinking back to the way they used to get along, it was funny to think that she would ever find anything he did adorable. As dense as Belladonna could be, it didn't take much for her to sense that Vladimir was a bit on edge, she could practically feel the nervous energy radiating off of him. Was something the matter? Belladonna was barely able to open her mouth and attempt to ask what was wrong when Vladimir began speaking himself. He placed a hand on his forehead and muttered something in Bulgarian. Unfortunately the only language Belladonna knew was English, so not even a single word of what he uttered had been understood. Vladimir had set a hand on Belladonna's stomach and stated that she wasn't sick because of what she had eaten. Since when did he become an expert on the digestive system and its diseases?

What he said afterwards made Belladonna raise an eyebrow. "Very funny Vladimir. We can't be parents." Belladonna replied, no trace of a smirk or smile anywhere. Although Belladonna normally had a good sense of humor, the thought of the two of them trying to be parents was actually a terrifying thought. They could barely get through the day without fighting most of the time, plus she knew that his family, and very likely her own, would be very upset about the idea of them having kids so young. When he didn't reply, Belladonna's frown only got deeper and more defined. "How would you know anyways?"Realizing that she probably sounded a bit immature when asking this, she sighed afterwards and decided to correct herself. "There's just no way. We can't be parents Vladimir. We're too young." Vladimir wasn't the type of guy to joke, but Belladonna just couldn't believe that something like this could happen. This sort of situation would be bad for the both of them. Belladonna knew her dad would be upset, but he wasn't the type of guy to be cruel. Vladimir's family on the other hand, could possibly do some real damage if they were to find out this was actually true.

If Belladonna wasn't someone that he cared a lot about, then Vladimir would have hexed her into next Sunday, but even now, he couldn't bring himself to even consider it. One thing that everyone knew was that he hated affection, and would continue to hate it as long as it is public. Private is another story, but even then, it is hard to get remotely a hug from him without being forced. She said that they couldn't be parents, but Vladimir sighed in response. They can't be, but they are. Vladimir knew how to handle infants, but he could guarantee that Belladonna could not. She was the baby, from what he knew. Unless her dad knocked up her new stepmother. That is possible too. "I am aware. However, we are going to be, so you probably should get used to the idea." Vladimir looked toward her body, before he shrugged his shoulders. "Kind of glad you kicked the Quidditch habit for now." It would have been dangerous for the baby if she still played, especially since he was a beater, and the chasers were often his target during the games. He could not do that to her.

With a sigh, Vladimir looked down to the ground. He knew that there was something he needed to explain. Something that he would have to be there for. He looked to the side, before shaking his head, "The family tree showed it. My father wasn't very pleased, but he showed his support. He is kind of the one that told me." It was hard to explain the family tree to someone without showing it. Vladimir finally looked at Belladonna and then calculated the months within his head. Well, since he was going to be the Head of the family later, he didn't really need a job. Vladimir shrugged his shoulders, "It happens a lot in the school. I was hoping to avoid such a fate, but regardless. The child should be born after graduation. And from there, I'll take care of you." Vladimir wondered if his family would care, but since the changing of the Patriarch, it might be a little different. Asparuh was no longer calling all the shots. It was Kalif. And he didn't mind Part-Veelas as much, since his daughter-in-law was one.

Belladonna could feel her body temperature rise. It suddenly felt like she had been sitting in the sun for several hours. Perhaps it was due to the fact that she could feel herself beginning to panic. This couldn't be happening. Her breathing also became more labored as she let his words sink in. "My dad is going to be so mad at me." By this point Belladonna felt like she was having a hard time catching her breath despite her labored breathing. Never had she had a panic attack before, and today was not the day she wanted to start, so she attempted to pull herself together. How could Vladimir be so calm about this? Wasn't he scared that his family was going throw him to the curb or something? He knew his family better than she did, but still, Belladonna had heard some very awful stories about families like his and what they did to people who associated themselves with people like her.

"How the hell can you be so calm?" He was always calm. Even when he was mad he managed to have a calm demeanor. Belladonna on the other hand just looked like someone told her she would have to commit murder. She was scared. How could she be responsible for someone else's life if she could barely run her own without complications? Belladonna couldn't decide if she wanted to laugh, cry, or kick something. After Graduation was when the baby was due supposedly, so how on earth was she going to hide it from the other kids in the school? "You know, this is kind of ironic considering how the past six years I've wanted to do nothing but beat you up." Now she was having his baby. Karma did a real good job at kicking her down and reminding her who was in charge.

Vladimir saw that she might have been hyperventilating, and placed his hand on her shoulder, as if this would be able to console her. It was the only thing that he could think about. There was truly nothing else. He frowned for a moment, before sticking his hand to his forehead. This was a mess that he did not want, but he couldn't help it. Vladimir shook his head, "I will help you with your dad if need be. I can prevent him from getting too mad. I have that effect." Vladimir didn't answer about him being so calm. He always had been. He took her hand into his as she also reminded him of how the two of them practically wanted to kill each other for the past six years. He nodded about it as well. He knew. Vladimir decided to walk her away from here. He added onto that, "I always heard that hatred is just as passionate as love is. So, it does make sense. Maybe once we know the gender, we can discuss names."
Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back