Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida was sitting up, it was the middle of the night, she was bored, Her sleeping pattern was completely out of whack, Kida had nothing else to do. Kida was tracing the slowly forming scar on her right hand, it seemed to stretch from her thumb down across her hand. She looked around the room, it was dark. She sighed softly, she wanted a visitor, anyone. she rolled back and looked at the roof.

Sern needed to see his cousin, she must be feeling horrible. No one...No one in his family could sit still and she was being forced to. He made his way down to the giant double doors of the hospital wing and stopped for a moment before pushing down against them. They swing clean open as he walked down through them silently. he made his way over to kida, weaving through beds in his catlike manner and came next to her. He looked down at the scars on her hand. running a finger over them he studied them for a minute. Then, after a few more moments, he hugged his cousin and said. "This must be driving you mad".

Kida sat up when the doors opened, she saw someone moving in the dark. Kida watched someone appear, "Sern" She said Smiling, she watched him as he ran his fingers along her scars, she watched his experession, before looking back to her hand, "Mad is one way to describe it" she smiled "I havnt walked around in like 2 days" she said covereing her hand with her free hand

He looked around for a moment, seeing no sign of a nurse. He looked back to her and gave a smile, "I have a present for your". He slipped out her wand and gave it to her gently. "Two days.... He murmured while looking her over. She really did need to get out for a walk, "Well where would you like to go?" He asked with a glint in his eye. The depressing Grey mist was starting to leave them and they were becoming more and more like usual as she seemed to be getting better.

Kida smiled when he said he has a present for her, she smiled when he gave her, her wand, "Thank you thank you" she said smiling, throwing her arms around him, she hugged him closely. she let him go and looked out the window, "Anywhere, i want to go anywhere, anywhere at all" she said smiling, "Step one, getting out of this bed" she said throwing off the covers, she was wearing the Pyjamas that the nurse had given her, shuffeling forward running her feet over the cold floor.

He felt her hug and him himself gave a slight smile, "Your welcome".

"Erm...they aren't the type with nothing to stop some views from behind are they?" He asked cautiously. He wasn't getting stuck into a awkward situation.

Kida couldnt help but laugh, "Sern there Normal Pyjama's this isnt a...." She stopped for a second, she didnt want to say muggle hospital, but there wasnt any other name for it, She choked on her words "Muggle Hospital" she said shuffeling forward slightly, she held out her hands, "Help me up" she said smiliing

"Still..had to ask" he murmured as he gently pulled her to her feat. He gave a slight chuckle and said, "As long as I don't have to carry you".

Kida smiled, she stood up, for a few second before the pain kicked in, she winced slighty, "this is going to be alot harder then i expected" she saids smiling slightly, she bent her knees a bit, the pain was slowly going away, "Hello walking stick" she said Smiling widely

Sern gave a long sigh before sending his arm around her, "You are so lucky to have me as a cousin"He said while rolling his eyes. "Yeh I tried to kill you" He took a long moment of pause for the suspense "But ill be your walking stick if you survive" His voice was joking but had slight traces of underlying bitterness to it.

Kida Laughed, "i wouldnt say kill me, just a very different way of showing your love for me" she joked, "Where to go" she said trying to think of a nice place at this hour of the morning, "Not the forest, i wouldnt like to go lurking around in there at this time in the morning, how about the lake front" she said, "the further away from the school the better" she said begining to take some steps, putting pressure on Sern when the pain hurt the most, "2 days with not walking isnt a good idea"

"Lakefront sounds great.." He said while holding her up and watching her take the steps. "and no its definitely not a good thing". He started to move with her along from the hospital wing.

(( your ending this and makling new topic...because....i'm lazy ^_^ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back