Just strolling

Luke Mcpeak

Luke was walking down bleak street and enjoying the night time of it. "they always say night is better than day" he said outloud to himself.

Shaylah walked through Bleak Street. Her dad was out of town againso she was just using up time. She was wearing black and white trainer, black trousers and a white hoody.
She heard someone speak behind her. She turned around and saw a boy who looked a bit older than her. "You got that bit right."

Luke looked at the little girl. "hey aren't you suppose to be in bed or something?" he asked knowing that the girl looked to be about his cousin's age.

Shaylah laughed at the boy. "My dad's out of town for the week so I'm home alone. I can stay up as late as I like. Dad never really cares what time I go to bed anyway."

Luke smiled. "ok sorry you just looked to be about my cousin age just don't know if you know him." he said

"Who's your cosin. I might know him. You never know."

Shaylah smiled. "So you must be Luke."

Luke smiled. "yes my little cuz does talk about me a lot i guess. but yes i am Luke. Than you must be Shaylah Rouge?"

"Yeah." She giggled. "Alex seems to have a bit of a crush on me. He's definitely good at charming girls."

"i'm learned what from the best?" Alex said as he came up beside his cousin.

Shaylah laughed. "I told him I had my eyes on someone else."

Luke laughed. "oldest trick in the book" he said when Alex showed up he smiled and pulled his hood on his jacket over his head and started to walk down the street. "nothing" he called over his shoulder.

Shaylah laughed at Luke. "So apparently cute runs in your genes." She said to Alex.

Luke sat on a bench took out his book and started to read. "yeah if you count on the part where he totally trys to make girls like him the wrong way" he muttered.

Shaylah giggled "What do you mean by that??"

"Oh right." She giggled. "I get it now."

Shaylah laughed. "I have ears you know. Anyway, I don't like Alex in that way. He's cute and charming but he's just a friend. Like I sad befor, my eyes are on someone else."

"Whatever. Is that all you say??" She sat on the back of the bench looking down a Luke.

"I hope you realise you're very boring." She smiled at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back