Just Strolling Around

Adele Lois

Adele was just strolling around HNZ, until she found this place. She actually liked it here because it was peaceful and she wanted to relax.

Artemis had nothing to do that day. She decided to go The Rosebush. She just wanted to admire the view. It reminded her about her parents when they took her to this place, where she was amazed by what she saw. While walking around, she saw a girl. It looked like that she was also a 1st year. Artemis decided introduce herself since she had nothing to do. "Hello there. Nice view, isn't it?" Artemis stated. The girl just simply said "Oh yes. I agree". Artemis extended her hand for the girl. "I'm Artemis. I'm from Slytherin, a first year to be exact."

Adele also introduced herself " Hello! Nice to meet you Artemis. My name is Adele by the way. I'm in Hufflepuff and I'm also a 1st year." Adele was also happy that she got to know someone of her age since she still doesn't have a friend yet.

The 2 first years were enjoying their conversation. Well, at least Artemis was. Artemis also discovered that they both loved reading books. Artemis stared at the view while Adele was talking about her favorite books. Artemis was beginning to get bored at their conversation. So, she decided to think of various topics they could talk about. Adele was just blabbing about some muggle book that she read last summer. Finally, Artemis thought of some good topic to talk about.

Artemis turned and smirked at Adele.

"Who do you think will win the House Cup for this year?"

"Well," Adele replied. "We still don't know yet but for sure all the houses will be doing their best to win the House Cup." Artemis glared at the sky then noticed it was going to rain. Both the first years then ran to the nearest tree as possible. As heavy rains poured, there they were, stuck in the shade of the tree unless the rain would stop as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back