Just some rp's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Nothing too special actually. Caysi is in need of some: best friends, crushes, and a guy bestfriend. For the guy bestfriend, they could have a relationship out of it if you want too, doesn't matter to me :) It's just that I haven't had too many rp's now. Please help if you can :)

Well Rob also needs rp's.

But Rob is a bit on the edge. He isn't the nicest of guys. But his heart's in the right place. Maybe a crush/guy best friend.

Rob is taken...but he doesn't really do commitment.

Crush/ Guy Bestfriend sounds good :) . Would you like me to start something, or do you want to start something?

Hi Caysi,

Maybe Kasey could be the best friend ? She has none to fill that spot and although she is settled in France, apparation is very simple ;) So what say?

Nishma

Hey Caysi. :)

I can offer Jacob Romance up for grabs if you want. They can hang out and be really good friend's of sort and see where that takes them?

Let me know. :)

Kasey: Heya :) Yeah that sounds really good! But Kasey and Caysi know each other already, so they could catch up ! Would you like to start something or would you like me to start something?

Hamza: Hey! That sounds good! If it goes further, it'll go further ! Would you like me to start something or would you like to start something? :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back