Just smile and shake it off

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela put on the happiest face she had ever worn and strolled into a place she had never seen before. She felt at peace among the plants, and grinned even wider as she took out her small instrument. Who would honestly mind if she played a bit of ukulele? She strummed on the strings, just to make sure it was in tune. That's when her smile widened. After being taught guitar, she had wanted to learn more. the ukulele turned out to be a bit different; and it gave her a challenge; so she played everything by ear. The song she chose was one by nevershoutnever, and she forgot the name of it completely.

She grinned and hummed with it, thinking of how Skyle said the song was depressing. Happy! That was the name. Angela had laughed hard, and when Sarah heard, she had laughed too. Sarah. She missed her so much; so much. She frowned a bit playing the song, even though it really was a happy song. She laid back, playing with a little difficulty, and looking up at the sky. She wondered if anyone knew where she was, or wanted a show...

Levi bent down and he picked up a flower. "Ugh..." He tossed it aside, and his face twisted in disgust, "Gardens...ugh." He barely remembered why he even came out here. He thought it was a short cut to get to the Quidditch Pitch but apparently he was wrong. Led astray. I'll hurt that sister of mine who led me into this blasted place. But that would never happen. Levi was too protective of Kamaria to really let anything hurt her. Levi kicked the flowers before going on his way. He heard something, and it woke him up out of his thoughts. He glanced to the side, and he inquired coldly, seeing a girl play some sort of instrument, "Who are you?" Levi folded his arms across his chest, his robes moving slightly as he did. If she proved to be interesting, then he would just leave. It took a lot to get Levi's attention, the good or bad...

Angela had started to sing the lyrics to Happy, when a boy's voice interrupted her. She stood quickly, her skirt swaying in the wind. she smiled a bit at him, her smile not faltering at all as she noticed he was cute. She made a mental note to slap herself so that she would not think like that and spoke in her almost pixie like voice. "I be Angela, and you be?" She asked curiously.

Something about this boy was a bit unnerving. His icy eyes were probably what creeped her out. However, as creepy as they were, they were enchanting as well.

Levi gave her a once over look, and as a boy of eleven and thought himself too good for female attention, saw her as nothing but a girl. She did not even remind him of Kamaria, so he could care less about the girl and who she was. Though he had asked her a question, it was only right that he answered hers in return, "Levi Zhefarovich. Slytherin." His words were short and cold. As much as he did not like to admit it, he needed some help to get out of the garden. Being a first year really had its downsides. Levi bent his arm up and scratched the back of his head and fixed his hair, before allowing the arm to rest at his side once more. He doubted this girl was pure, so he turned his attention elsewhere, looking around the place. Levi turned his body slightly to the side. As rude as his demeanor was, he honestly did not care.

She bent down, careful to tuck her skirt under. Putting her ukulele back in it's case, she asked him in a friendly tone; "So, what might you be doing here, Levi?" She smiled standing up a bit. She looked around, keeping her black strands out of her face. She hated how fly-away her hair could be. She kept a perfectly normal smile on her face, just trying to be happy. Maybe he would be a new friend...

Levi admitted, "Just looking for the Quidditch Pitch. But I think I'll just go back to the common room or something." Levi paused before walking away. He inquired, "Do you know if there are any filthy mudbloods in Slytherin? Or are you one of those maggots..." His voice was harsh, crisp, and cold. The pure-blood wiped a bit of dust off his shoulder as he awaited a response. His stormy eyes bearing into hers. It was obvious that he disliked her, though that isn't saying much because he disliked everyone that came within a few feet distance of him. And that smile was just annoying.

"Oh you need some help... or not?" She asked nicely. But she regretted being nice the moment he used the word mud-blood. At that moment she felt like hitting him over the head with her ukulele case. She hated the term. "No one is a mud-blood, because all blood is, is cells that protect our body, and at times hurt it. And by definition blood cannot be dirty." She said getting closer, a bit of anger in her voice.

Levi smirked to himself, and he narrowed his eyes. He growled hatefully, "Are you so dense that the term mudblood isn't literal? Mud as in dirty as in stained by muggle filth." Levi rolled his eyes and muttered, "What is the world coming to?" Levi folded his arms over his chest. He towered over the girl, and Levi wasn't really one to get violent against girls, but now he just did not care. He was irritated when he arrived, and that alone was trouble.

She watched as the boys icy blue eyes narrowed and he explained the term. She wanted so bad to hit him, and unlike Skyle's terms state, their weren't any railroad tracks to drag him across. She wasn't allowed to fight now. "I know what your term means. But i think that really mud-bloods, are the dirty people on the inside. Like you." She said angrily. She wasn't going to back down.

OOC: Actually, his eyes are a stormy, gray. Not blue. :wink: lol

Levi smirked deviously, "By 'definition' of what you mean on the 'inside', I doubt a human body full of tissue and bones look attractive." His smirk vanished and he resumed his natural expression of smugness once more, "If you mean that I am proud, then you would be correct. I don't have a single drop of muggle blood running in my veins. Am I proud of it? Yes, I am. Will I rub it in others' faces? Of course I will. I know who I am, and I don't care if I am not a pleasant person. I don't try to be friendly. Now that you got that through that thick cranium of yours, I think I'll head back to the best house." Levi held his head up high and turned to walk away.

Oh, well, Angel's colorblind :p

She lightened her grey a bit. Maybe how he acted just couldn't be helped. Maybe, it was how he was raised. She smiled a bit, knowing what it was like to be raised one way, and not know anyhting else. "Listen, kid, i don't want a fight here. But..." She thought about what she was going to say and frowed. Why was she holding back? "You are acting like a stuck up prick, and maybe it was the way you were raised. I wish i could see through your point f vies, and know why you are like this, but i don't think i could stick my head that face up my bung hole!" She let her voice get a bit agitated and louder near the end. Sarah had been rubbing off on her; she was becomming even sweeter then normal (and normally she was pretty sweet).

Levi shrugged, stopping in his path, "I'm not fighting. I fail to see how verbal insults are fighting when that is usually displayed by punches and kicks. Or in girls' cases, biting and scratching." He rolled his eyes and he snickered at her. Still not facing her, he snorted, "Perhaps your parents were the ones who failed at raising you. I know what I know, it is right. It is the way society should be. Pure or as pure as it can be, and without moronic idiots like the one I am speaking to right now." He sighed, "I can't be bothered wasting my time with scum. You should be honored that I even spoke to you." He turned his head to give her a cold look, before it evaporated into a charming, beautiful smile. He turned once more, and he rolled his eyes at himself. Why did I even do that? Oh yes, to leave her confused. It wasn't long before he was out of sight.

She balled up her fists a little. This guy just wasn't worth it, and she knew it. but she still felt like she was going to throw a rock at him; maybe she would. He explained how the way he was raised was right, and she could feel her nails dig into her flesh a bit as she closed her fists tighter. She listened closer as he called her a moron. She questioned it, but he really had called ehr a moron. The girl who could understand three times as much as what this boy's brain could handle.

When he turned and gave her a charming smile, she thought her heart had stopped. She un-balled her fist and looked at him in shock. As he walked away she bent down and threw a rock in his direction, missing him completely. "You jerk!" She called out before turning in case he came after her. He was leaving, he probably would just shrug it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back